[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Marvel seriously think we'll fall for this? After all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: marvelfuriousbait.jpg (77KB, 615x721px) Image search: [Google]
marvelfuriousbait.jpg
77KB, 615x721px
Does Marvel seriously think we'll fall for this? After all the trouble they went through to get rid of him?
>>
He's back! The dark times have passed
>>
>>87876738
fuck, now I have to read that shitty avenger comic
>>
One more clone?
WOW
SHOCK
HORROR
>>
>>87876738
Anyone who takes solicits seriously should be gased
>>
>>87876738
Couple thoughts on this:

1. Walker is a huge SJW and BlackLivesMatter guy. No way in hell he's bringing back the white Nick Fury.
2. Unless he's a villain because evil white guys amirite?
3. Why even bait it when it's been established that there are like hundreds of Fury LMDs running around and it's Marvel's crutch when it comes to writing Fury?
4. They literally chained him to the fucking moon. And they're way too self-righteous to admit they fucked up and repair stuff like DC did.
5. They could just be trying to stick it to Steranko because of his pro-Trump tweetstrom earlier this month.
>>
>>87876738
Lame
Mahvel
Dumbshit
>>
Member when Nick Fury was an interesting character with fun comics?
>>
>>87876857
Wish they would reveal black Fury was an LMD.
>>
>>87876857
>5. They could just be trying to stick it to Steranko because of his pro-Trump tweetstrom earlier this month.

oh god, I'm not even a repub but I gotta see this

steranko's entire twitter is gold. Man's a legend
>>
>>87876857
>5. They could just be trying to stick it to Steranko because of his pro-Trump tweetstrom earlier this month.
This. It's pretty obvious this is just another attempt by the leftist media to pander an SJW anti-Trump agenda.
>>
File: 39130714.jpg (37KB, 246x322px) Image search: [Google]
39130714.jpg
37KB, 246x322px
>>87876738
>Occupy Avengers
What's going on with Marvel and the Avengers?
>>
>>87876738
>David F. Walker
>Dude who turns every comic into something about police beating up minorities and only experience with the character is writing a comic where white Fury from the past and black Fury from the present go back in time to save a baby Obama from time traveling Hitler
>bringing the real Nick Fury back
Yeah... Sure.
>>
>>87876738
is that a shot at Bendis? or did Bendis write it?
>>
>>87877045
No. Editorial fucked Fury over with Battle Scars. Then Jason Aaron did him in with Original Sin.But Bendis does get some blame for turning Ultimate Fury into Sam Jackson in the first place and constantly making references in the comics about how much cooler he is because he's black.
>>
>>87877003
>writing a comic where white Fury from the past and black Fury from the present go back in time to save a baby Obama from time traveling Hitler

deadpool yea? otherwise that sounds like something i'd pay 4 bucks for a month
>>
>>87877184
>constantly making references in the comics about how much cooler he is because he's black.

we all love the "bendis is a shit hack idiot" meme but there's no need to make up hysterical bullshit

i'd challenge you to provide panel proof of your libelous and loathsome lies, but we both know it to be a lark
>>
>>87876738
I misread that as "he's out to kill Clinton and his renegade team of Occupy Avengers"...I think I should go to bed.
>>
File: RCO016_1469298021.jpg (233KB, 1906x617px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1469298021.jpg
233KB, 1906x617px
>>87877249
>i'd challenge you to provide panel proof of your libelous and loathsome lies, but we both know it to be a lark
>>
Probably just an LMD, Fury on the moon is gonna be in Black Widow tho
>>
>>87877476
And he's already in Unworthy Thor
>>
>>87877476
I think you're sadly right. But the Widow appearance is in 8 days and the new solicit is from February.
>>
>>87877442
That's not Fury Jr,, dumbass. Also
>what is a joke
>>
>>87876857

its probably going to be that rogue LMD that was in Brubaker's Secret Avengers.
>>
>>87877628
My original post was talking about Ultimate Fury. I don't recall bendis ever writing Marcus Johnson.
>>
>>87877628
you got btfo son
>>
>>87877442
>>87877249

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>87877672
I thought Remender destroyed Max Fury when he took over.
>>
>>87878394

oh, I don't remember.
I thought he killed John Steele, and had Max escape? Its been a while since I read it.
>>
>>87876838
Just read right? Not do anything stupid like buy it.
>>
>>87878483
He did kill John Steele. And Max Fury. And Eric O'Grady. And Toxin. And Flash Thompson's family. And Hank Pym.
>>
>>87878563
I think he only killed Flash's brother-in-law. And traumatized his mother enough to put her in a mental facility.
>>
>>87878763
Think his dad died too.
>>
>>87876738
Nope, fuck this.
Fuck this gay earth.
I'm a liberal all day long but the continued butfuckery of anything not hip/new/minority/lgbtbbq has got to stop.
I mean jesus, Nick Fury has suffered enough. What more can you do to the character? It wasn't enough you replaced him with a giant ass-pull, you hammered him into the fucking moon.
fuck.
>>
>>87876738
This is just sad. The chances that it's the real Fury back in action are slim to none. (See reasons stated by posters above) And they're just trying to piss us off.
>>
>>87876738
Holy shit, Red Wolf has found love! That's SO LIT #woke
>>
>>87877628
Just stop man
>>
>>87876857
>1. Walker is a huge SJW and BlackLivesMatter guy.

Yes he is

>No way in hell he's bringing back the white Nick Fury.

Actually...he wrote a fairly decent story last year with both Furys & original Nick was handled very respectfully so this might be an exception.
>>
>>87880705
You mean the one where they saved baby Obama?
>>
>>87876738
It's going to be Scorpio.
>>
>>87881427
Scorpio's good now and doesn't look exactly like his brother.
>>
>>87876857
I think the issue would have been finished before Steranko tweeted those tweets.
>>
>>87881792
I wouldn't think so. The solicits are usually released weeks before the issue is written. Might not make sense, but it's true.
>>
>>87876738
>Does Marvel seriously think we'll fall for this?
Well, they're not saying "Nick Fury is BACK, guys!" They're saying "woah, there's a Nick Fury looking motherfucker here, WHAT COULD IT BE"
So I don't think they're expecting you to fall for anything?
>>
>>87877003
>Dude who turns every comic into something about police beating up minorities and only experience with the character is writing a comic where white Fury from the past and black Fury from the present go back in time to save a baby Obama from time traveling Hitler
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>87877442
That's pretty funny, actually.
>>
>>87876738
>Isn't Fury dead?!

Uhh... no.
>>
>>87883183
Oh shit, he became Marvel's Nekron?
>>
>>87883198
He's the new Watcher, basically. Read Original Sin.
>>
>>87876857
Marvel has always leaned left, but current Marvel is now hard left. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>87883225
>Read Original Sin
You monster!
>>
>>87883384
Ok, fine. Just skip to the final issue of Original Sin.
>>
>>87876738
>isn't Nick Fury dead?
No you stupid fucks made him The Watcher and stuck him up on the moon, do you even have an editorial department anymore?
>>
>>87883225
>Read Original Sin
Christ man! Have you no mercy???
>>
>>87876946
>We want the MCU audience! (but they never show up)
>>
>>87877442
Does this mean Ultimate Fury is a racist? Could you imagine if this was reversed?

>Hey, do you have a Nick Fury where you come from?

>Oh yes.

>Yeah? What's he like?

>Uh, black.

>Sorry to hear that.
>>
File: mutants.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
mutants.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>87877249
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.