[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about Marvel female character always having a cancerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gwenpoolyesteryear.jpg (31KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpoolyesteryear.jpg
31KB, 325x500px
What is it about Marvel female character always having a cancerous fanbase? Pic very related
>>
>>87863355
marvel panders to waifufags
>>
>>87865317
If they pander to waifu fags, then why would they make that panel of her complaining about ripped sexualized clothes? That's counterintuitive.
>>
>>87863355
Girls are cancer, broham. Just can't be helped.
Guess you might as well stay pure and take dicks up your butt.
>>
>>87865407
>>87863355

Please kill yourself, just because you are literally the only person who hates Gwen doesn't mean we need a fucking weekly thread were you try and convince non-readers that she is another Thor or Iron Heart.
>>
90% of the time if a female character in pretty much any form of media has a rabid and large fanbase they're all either SJWs or waifufags and neither group consists of people you'd want to associate yourself with.
>>
>>87865829
I hate Gwen too.
>>
>>87865407

I don't think she was being that serious anyway. I mean, look at her regular, undamaged costume. Pure fap material.
>>
>>87865829
I also hate Gwen.

You Gwenfags can fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>87866923
No u
>>
>>87866923
>>87866094

Sure, whatever you say samefag
>>
>>87867088
>10 replies
>10 unique posters
>>
File: scruffy.gif (882KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.gif
882KB, 160x120px
>>87866094
Second
>>
>>87865317
>comics pander to waifufags
Let's not pretend that DC, Dark Horse, IDW, Boom and Image don't pander to waifufags sonny.
>>
The entire comics fanbase is cancerous. What do you expect?
>>
>>87863355
Why does that say it's issue 001? I thought they had a Gwenpool Holiday Special last year. The one where she's hanging with Kamala.
>>
>>87867575
Well, there's always Zenescope.
>>
>>87867647
Holiday special every year. Maybe even a joke about characters in universe seeing last Christmas as only a few months ago.
>>
>>87867665
I'm sure they do too anon.
>>
>>87865407
I know you're autistic, but that was a joke
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.