[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time a cartoon made you cry, /co/? Hard mode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

When was the last time a cartoon made you cry, /co/?

Hard mode: Happy tears.

For me it was when time was frozen in Rick and Morty and Rick did the knock knock "joke" that ended with "I love my grandkids!"
>>
File: D D D D D D D D OCEAN MAN.jpg (77KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
D D D D D D D D OCEAN MAN.jpg
77KB, 1360x768px
Almost
>>
File: bang.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
I've never actually cried at media, but I came damn close on that one quiet night, alone in front of the tv.
>>
File: 1303501839138.jpg (18KB, 762x534px) Image search: [Google]
1303501839138.jpg
18KB, 762x534px
Always and forever
>>
>>87856180
I don't know this one.
>>
https://youtu.be/qx7FqMjynik?t=21m40s
>>
File: 1464146170217.png (297KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
1464146170217.png
297KB, 539x539px
When Wander tells Sylvia she's the greatest at the end of My Fair Hatey gets me a little.

The fact that it's one of the first times we see Wander fail at something he really wanted and he lets go of it, and it was helping Hater which he really really wanted to do and was really invested in.

>Wander: (sighs) Syl, I really made a mess of things.
>Sylvia: Good.
>Wander: How is that good?
>Sylvia: Realizing that is the first step to making things right.
>Wander: Aw, Syl.
>You're the greatest!
>Sylvia: No, buddy. You're the greatest!
>Wander and Sylvia: And together, we're gonna save this galaxy!

This show really did the endearing purehearted good character really well. It would have been easy for it to become pure cheese and a thoroughly unlikable Wander but somehow the relationships just feel kinda genuine. Plus it's nice seeing Peg Pete voicing a MC.
>>
>>87854758
Season one of Wakfu, when Grovy saves the princess.
You know the scene.
It was sappy but the buildup of the characters at that point from the raw start of the show made it special.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>87854758
[Spoiler] Hello Harvey [/spoiler]
>>
File: NB8jOeR.jpg (16KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
NB8jOeR.jpg
16KB, 600x200px
>>87854758
I know people just love to shit on this now and say Luck of the Fryish was sadder.

But you can't deny that when you first saw this, seeing the Dog slowly wither away waiting, was fucking tear-jerking.
>>
File: 1441648554859.jpg (64KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441648554859.jpg
64KB, 490x640px
Series Finale of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

I've never seen a show so utterly ready to accept that its run was over. It took the concept of "we're cancelled" to its greatest extreme, and then its logical conclusion, within the confines of Batmite's insane inter-dimensional fuckery. Then, it just cuts to the Batcave, revealed to be a set, with EVERYBODY in it mingling, and Batman directly assures the audience that there will always be heroes. "Goodnight". I silently cried while grinning for 5 minutes straight.

That and B'Wana Beast's death in the Starro two-parter really hit me hard on the first watch.
>>
File: 1475168747700.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475168747700.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>>87854758
Only correct answer
>>
>>87854758
Can't remember the last time one made me cry. Last time I teared up was when the CMC got their cutie marks.
>>
>>87854758
Never
>>
>>87858308
>and Batman directly assures the audience that there will always be heroes.

Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice!
>>
File: puppy dog eyes.jpg (53KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
puppy dog eyes.jpg
53KB, 720x544px
I just saw Meet the Oddparents for the first time recently and seeing Timmy finally get to have a day of fun with both sets of parents and the whole bit about Mr Turner finding back his wedding ring and giving it back to Mrs Turner made me tear up a bit. Never thought the show could do it

>>87854758
>>87855368
good answers
>>
>>87854758

Sad tears: Beast Wars, the end of the Code of Hero episode. I can barely remember it now, but God I was so sad.

Happy Tears: How to Train Your Dragon, multiple places (when Stoick rescues Toothless from drowning & realizes Hiccup is right; & later when Stoick finds Toothless protectively wrapped around Hiccup's unconscious body).
>>
>>87858171
As a kid it was more gut wrenching when I saw his corpse get put into the lava by bender. It also creeper me out how they wanted to clone him from said corose, although I supported fry on the idea. This show fucked me up as a kid. Fucked my dad up too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.