[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He isn't diversifying his stock portfolio >he isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: jim_of_mission_hill_by_skypher.jpg (396KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
jim_of_mission_hill_by_skypher.jpg
396KB, 1600x1194px
>He isn't diversifying his stock portfolio
>he isn't diversifying his stock portfolio when he's young and fucking robinhood exists

>he works a shitty wageslave job instead of glorious office contract work where you have to be a Mongoloid not to do your job well enough to be able to come in whenever you want, especially when there are tools all over to make yourself palatable to employers

>he lives with his parents instead of living the dream and living with your bros in your sweet giant studio apartment

>he has a faggot numale beard instead of the glorious "ascended" goat beard thst walks the edge like a big dick motherfucker

>he doesn't piss where he wants to piss

Why are all of you so fucking pathetic compared to jim kubeck
>>
>>87850865

It was a loft not a studio.
>>
File: aMGzmpP_700b.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aMGzmpP_700b.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>87850865
>Im just want to comeback to college finish and live awesome life like Jim and find a friend like Andy
>>
File: c480x270_56.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_56.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
why are guys with the name Jim so chill.
>>
>>87851829
I'm a cartoonist who likes to drink. I'll be your Andy if you be my Jim.
>>
>>87850865

Man, the colours in this show were so solid.
>>
File: 288585_wolvegames_melting_1.png (325KB, 442x479px) Image search: [Google]
288585_wolvegames_melting_1.png
325KB, 442x479px
Because as it turns out making video games for a living is hard.

I'll settle for a desk job in front of a computer at this point. Hopefully college goes well enough that I can get to it quickly.
>>
File: 1475562763195.jpg (84KB, 956x680px) Image search: [Google]
1475562763195.jpg
84KB, 956x680px
>high resolution photoshop batch compositing

You don't even know what that is, do you, /co/?
>>
>>87851280
That was a pretty fancy place for a some cheap loft. Most studio apartments don't look that good.
>>
>>87850865
What's 'robinhood?'
>>
Because I always figured there was some secret nobility to all my failings in comparison to my peers. That somehow my struggle was more real on my ascent to get my shit together.

It wasn't. It turns out they're just better people.
>>
>>87854503
They comment on it in the episode where MTV was filming the real world in the same building. They wanted them gone because they didn't want a bunch of hipsters moving into the area and driving up the cost of living.
>>
>>87857696
An app where you can buy stocks without paying a commission. Check out /biz/ and look for the robinhood general for more info.
>>
>>87857879
Thanks!
>>
>>87850865
Because I will join the military and patch up fuckers, duh!
>>
>>87852569
>hey what's up it's jim
Fuck I wish I knew someone named Jim.
>>
>>87853651
I do, because I HAVE A JOB!
>>
>>87857879
>Check out /biz/
That just seems like a way to lose all my money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.