[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if they retconned things and made Faker into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: faker.jpg (483KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faker.jpg
483KB, 1280x1024px
How would you feel if they retconned things and made Faker into He-Man and Skeletor's son?
>>
>>87836509
Is that a figure with Skeletor's harness and He-Man's head and weapons repainted? What was the character's actual backstory?
>>
>>87837438
According to the figure, it's supposed to be a robotic duplicate of He-Man created by Skelletor.
>>
>>87837512
I guess I'd feel better if they retconned things for him to never have existed.
Isn't it what happens in the cartoons anyway? I don't remember ever seeing him.
>>
File: Faker-02.jpg (153KB, 2048x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Faker-02.jpg
153KB, 2048x1107px
>>87836509
This sounds crap. Faker is the Terminator of MOTU and is awesome the way he is.
>>
>>87837802
Why does he have a cassette player on his chest?
>>
File: Transformers - Soundwave.jpg (37KB, 444x527px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers - Soundwave.jpg
37KB, 444x527px
>>87837802
Son...?
>>
>>87837847
80s Future Tech.
>>
File: 180530.jpg (75KB, 846x768px) Image search: [Google]
180530.jpg
75KB, 846x768px
>>87837561
Faker was in the cartoon. But he looked exactly like He-Man only with glowing eyes. He was the robotic evil doppelganger of He-Man. Since he looked identical with He-Man, Mattel for making another toy he turned him blue. But Faker was actually looked exactly like He-Man in the first stories.
>>
>>87837561
Faker wasn't blue in the cartoons. He looked exactly like He-Man but had glowing eyes.
>>
How does Skeletor relate to He-Man in the original continuity? I know in the more recent cartoon he was his uncle, but that was a new addition, right?
>>
File: 111.jpg (41KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
41KB, 306x400px
>>87837915
Originally in the mini comics Skeletor belonged to an extradimensional demon race.

The Filmation cartoon retconed it and Skeletor turned to be Hordak's pupil, who was actually of extradimensional origins.
>>
>>87837915
>>87838107
Then in the 86's mini comic "The Search of Keldor", it was the first time that was hinted that Skeletor was Keldor, Randor's half brother and He-Man's uncle who used to practice the dark arts, with the result to be trsnsformed to Skeletor.
>>
File: DSCN1575.jpg (408KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1575.jpg
408KB, 1024x768px
>>87838107
Mattel later confirmed that Skeletor was indeed He-Man's uncle, but they didn't go further to explain the story behind it, since in the meantime the line was ended.

In the 200X reboot, Keldor finally made his first official appearance and they explored what caused his downfall, but the reveal of being indeed He-Man's uncle was kept for the 3rd season with Hordak's return. But the 3rd season never happened.

So 10 years later, when the mini comics started again to come with the Classics figures, Keldor's story has finally been explored, and went more deep in the DC comics. Though Keldor's storyline came directly from the 80's.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.