[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys watch cam recordings of cartoon and capeshit movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

Do you guys watch cam recordings of cartoon and capeshit movies and shit while they're still in theaters because you can't wait for dvd quality and refuse to pay to see them? Pic not related
>>
>>87836235
I do, but that's cause we get movies very late. Dr Strange for example won't come to theaters here til 27th of January 2017.
>>
Would the Mask really power up the Hulk at all? Hulk already is nigh-indestructible and has no inhibitions.
>>
No, and fuck the people who do too.
>>
>>87836270
shill detected
>>
>>87836270
Fuck you
>>
>>87836278
You can pirate other copies, retard. Cams are shit.
>>
>>87836291
Takes longer
>>
>>87836291
What like tele-sync? OP clearly said when there's no dvd release.
>>
>>87836235

I'm a manchild but that doesn't mean that I'm a fucking savage
>>
>>87836256
> being japanese

Now that must hurt. Is there some kind of justification for it? You don't even get a dub, not even a shitty polish dub with the original sound and a single polish guy laid over it to speak for every character. Subs should be ready within a couple of days.
>>
nah, i like to watch it in the big screens when i can, some look pretty amazing in imax
>>
>>87836235
Camrips have extremely shit quality, I wouldn't do that to me. Waiting half a year for the dvd to come out is acceptable, of course it's worse when you frequent a movie board where people hype up the movie so badly that they post excerpts from the script instead of just shutting the fuck up and let it be released for them to watch it before talking about it.
>>
>>87836235
>Camrips
Nah. First impressions are everything, and I rarely rewatch stuff unless it's really good. So I try to wait for a BluRay quality, or something close to leak before I watch for the first time.
>>
>>87836235
>year two thousand sixteen
>being excited for movies
>being excited to the point of watching camrips
>>
>>87836267
He'd probably laugh a lot more
>>
>>87836409
I'm the opposite. I don't consider a movie "watched" until I've seen it at least like five to ten times anyway and I never judge a movie by first impressions, first impression = kneejerk reaction for me and I won't fully pass judgement on a movie at that stage, so I don't mind watching a shit quality one just so I can talk about things while they're "fresh" and not have to skate around spoilers on the net, knowing that I'm going to see the movie over and over again later anyway regardless of how good it is
>>
>>87836533
I've noticed lately that I like new movies more than average but they degrade much harder on repeat viewings. It's like they're made to be consumable
>>
>>87836235
There are literally decades of film and other media I can watch while I wait.

People who say they're OMG CAN'T WAIT for the newest summer blockbuster are losers.
>>
>>87836235
In my country the capeshit movies are not that popular, I usually just watch cams to join the /co/ discussion.
>>
>>87836235
>camrips
No. I have committed the sin of watching episodes of cartoon shows in 480 just because I couldn't wait to discuss them, but fuck camrips of movies. I'll either wait for a 1080 or go see it if it's getting absolutely fantastic feedback.
>>
>>87836533
>five times
>the garbage Hollywood shits out nowadays
>five times
Are you a literal masochist? Even most Pixar films aren't worth seeing five fucking times.
>>
>>87837063
>Are you a literal masochist?

Kind of. I've watched Thor 2 like 15 times probably just to make sure I'm justified in hating it
>>
>>87836235
last camrip I watched was Antman
I didn't have the money to see at at the cinema at the time, and wanted to participate in the threads on /co/ while it as still topical
>>
>>87837718
You seriously sound autistic.
>>
>>87836256
I thought Japs werent good at English
>>
>>87837748
You're just a pleb who probably gets his opinions from youtubers and calls it a day. Sorry I'm not millennial trash like you.
>>
>>87836235
Nah I hate that shitty fucking quality. I either go to the theater for free, because my friend works there, or I pirate/stream the dvd release.
>>
>>87836235
>pay to see them
I would if we had a cinema in my town. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>87839103
You've been watching movies 15 times for over 27 years?
>>
>>87839181
I mean didn't everybody? In the days before internet streaming, Netflix, and OnDemand all you had was VHS tapes....it was fairly common to re watch the same movies over and over again for most people, you'd watch the same ones anytime they came on TV too
>>
>>87839234
Anon, I taped cartoons because in my third world country we only got an hour of randomly selected cartoons every day, and I'm sure I didn't watch the actual movies in my VHS collection 15 times each.
>>
>>87836235
If you watch a camrip, you're forfeiting any right to discuss the movie since you didn't see it in the way it was meant to be presented to you.

It's comparable to listening to a concert from outside the venue; the effect simply isn't the same.
>>
>>87836306
Be patient goddamit, the movies aren't going anywhere
>>
>>87839278
I've watched all of my favorite movies probably thousands of times....

I watch Batman Returns every single Christmas, and some times willy nilly just cause I see it on, that's just an example and that's not even a movie I particularly consider a favorite, I think only watching movies once or twice is something only young people do because everyone I know has seen their favorites tons of times and most movies they at least like they've seen tons of times.
>>
>>87839288
That doesn't make any sense unless you're a CG tech whore, which is irrelevant to how good a movie is to me since I've literally never once in my life been impressed by CG or care about it.
>>
>>87839129
Where do you live?
>>
I don't get people who watch cams. If you don't want to wait 4 months for a DVDrip, why not go to one of those small theaters that show movies for like 5 dollars after about one month of release?

If you don't give enough of a shit about the movie to pay even 5 dollars for it, then just wait for a proper DVD rip. Clearly you're not in a hurry to see it, why waste your time with godawful video/audio quality.
>>
>>87836235
Cams, not anymore, except for those Korean hardcoded things that appear online sometimes.
>>
>>87839777
>why not go to one of those small theaters that show movies for like 5 dollars after about one month of release?
those don't exist here
>>
>>87839443
Colors and sound matter, anon.
Watching a movie in a theater is not the same experience as watching the same movie with handicapped audio visual quality.
>>
I watched a Cam of deadpool as a joke, with my friend who had just seen it in the theater
It had five minutes taken out of the middle for some reason

But usually I can't stand cams and shut them off immediately
>>
>>87836235

I was going to for civil war but quality was shit so just went to see it by myself.
>>
>>87837063

Not him but I watched fury road like 7 times before it was out on dvd. Although I normally don't like watching movies more than once.
>>
>>87839952

>as a joke

What was the joke?
>>
>>87839930
Idk man, I've never once watched a movie and thought "man this sucked/ruled, mainly because of the sound or colors", but I am not an audiophile. I mainly just care about story and characters, and an artstyle that isn't ass ugly if animated. Hell costume design in the end is more important to me than those other things, like I'll never understand people who complain if a movie is "too dark", if it was made that way it was supposed to be a dark movie and that's fine by me.

To me the only reason to go to a theater is for the experience, like I'll probably only ever see one more movie in theaters in my lifetime, and I haven't seen one since The Dark Knight
>>
>>87839234
>>87839278
I'm from a third world country, and we've taped some cartoons (Ferngully for one). But we've replayed some VHS tapes a lot, mostly because we had limited number of tapes/movies before, had shit public tv, and didn't go to cinemas a lot because tickets were considered expensive by my parents.
>>
>>87839310
Sometimes it's necessary to rewatch certain scenes, especially to win arguments against people on /co/.
>>
>>87836267
Would the Hulk really power up the Mask at all? Mask already is nigh-indestructible and has no inhibitions.
>>
>>87836235

No.. i still plan to see Dr. Strange in theaters. Marvel movies are really the only ones I go to see any more, that and Pixar movies.

Im not a big movie person to begin with though so some times I even skip though.
>>
>>87843589
Go see it. It's pretty entertaining from a visual standpoint, but the comedic scenes are a bit out of place.
>>
>>87836235
I watch them, generally in the first week. I have a few friends who are like comic book movies so we go together.
>>
>>87836267
>>87843568
Someone similar to Hulk, though not quite as powerful although just as big named Walter tried the Mask on once.
It just fell off his face. Whether this was because the Mask wouldn´t work on him of because his damn head was to big for it to fit we don´t know, but we can guess the mask wouldn´t even affect Hulk
>>
>>87839288
Well, I guess you can discuss plot. But yeah there are movies they leave different impression on you if watch them in the theatre, like the Revenant and what not.
>>
>>87839336
How old are you anon? That shit is baffling. There like two movies I've watched more than a couple of times. Do you also reread books?
>>
>>87846655
Is it baffling? I take great pleasure in quoting favorite movies with friends, like wtf. How do you watch a movie like say, Goodfellas, and not watch it at least a hundred times

Do you only listen to a song once? I listen to songs for decades...
>>
>>87840028
Great movie, but why watch it 7 times? It's not like it's a layered masterpiece of intrigue. The action is fantastic, but again, doesn't have that much re-watch value.

>>87846655
Re-reading books on the other hand is completely understandable. Try to remember that shit, all that comes up is the main plot points, your brain discards all the little details and it's fun to read most books a second time, provided you let a few months pass. I also find that I imagine characters, scenery and action differently, since your brain re-uses a lot of the imagery that's more or less fresh in your mind. For instance the first time I read LotR, Gandalf was pretty much a lean Santa in my mind, more hat, robes and beard than man, but now I imagine him as Magneto.

>>87846753
>like, wtf
>a 100 times
>Goodfellas
>for decades
Underage hipster detected. It's not any single thing, it's the sum that tipped me off.
>>
>>87836235

Watched shitty camrip of dr Strange. Reflected quality of the movie quite nicely.
>>
I remember watching a pirated version of Xmen Origins that had a lot of the post effects missing, explosions were replaced by a big "BOOM" macro. It was a better film for it.
>>
>>87846058
The Mask got attached to Lobo tho.
Besides, I think it might depend on which kind of mood Hulk is.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.