[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? Does it try to push an agenda very much? I kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1575284_xl.jpg (180KB, 900x1405px)
1575284_xl.jpg
180KB, 900x1405px
Is it any good? Does it try to push an agenda very much? I kind of want to read it because she's cute but don't care to be assaulted by propaganda.
>>
>because she's cute
Pity crucifixions aren't a thing anymore.
>>
>>87834502
I find her attractive. Is that an issue?
>>
>>87834454
First issue was surprisingly decent, but let's see if that was just a fluke or not going forward.
>>
>>87834454
>but don't care to be assaulted by propaganda

because your feeling might get hurt? aww
>>
>>87834454
It manages to inject #blacklivesmatter imagery right away. Ririr's bff also gets gunned down in a drive-by. Because that's the only tragedy that blacks of color experience, right Bendis?

>>87834660
Sometimes one's taste is so bad it can be an insult to intelligence.
>>
>>87834743
Yeah. Mockingbird started out good then went full retard at issue 3
>>
>>87834758
It's like trying to smell flowers and having someone fart in your face while doing so.
>>
>>87834783
blm isn't about bang violence. It's almost exclusively cop on black violence.
>>
>>87834783
I am a black of color and I was killed in a drive by, asshole
>>
>>87834810
>trying to smell flowers

faggot
>>
>>87834851
Is trying to smell your mother's pussy a better analogy, but she keeps queefing and farting
>>
It wasn't terrible but I think it could be a decent read until everything goes completely downhill. If you're a fan of The Office, Stanley shows up.
>>87834824
>blm isn't about bang violence. It's almost exclusively cop on black violence.
If anything they ignore black on black crime.
>>
>>87834950
>If anything they ignore black on black crime.
like how EVERYONE who uses that phrase totally ignores white on white crime?
>>
It's nubendis, which means it will be 3 presidential elections before she does a damm thing.

So far, it's looking like it's like Miles Spiderman, but even slower and more boring. And with no Ganke or Bombshell.
>>
>>87834783
OP here didn't realize it was written by Bendis. I've never read a Bendis comic but have seen the dialogue in them. Never mind. I'm not reading this.
>>
>>87835056
>So far, it's looking like it's like Miles Spiderman, but even slower and more boring.
Bullshit, she wears an armor during the first issue
>>
>>87835063
How did you not know it was by Bendis when your fucking image has Bendis' name on the cover?
>>
>>87835112
I didn't look at it.
>>
File: RCO019_1478769458.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO019_1478769458.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>87834783
And don't forget the HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT bullshit.
>>
>>87836984
Just... how long are her arms?
Does she have some kind of limb stretching superpower as a bonus that she activates when she suits up?
>>
I find her cute, too. I can't wait to draw up some Rule 34 of her where she gets pounded by some white guy. :)
>>
>>87835020
Whites don't riot every time some white criminal gets shot for being a criminal.
>>
>>87836984
A... the white cop prejudice thing doesn't really scan when it's impossible to tell she's black AND SHE'S WEARING FUCKING POWER ARMOR!

This is like the difference between hating someone for being gay and hating mutants because holy shit that bald cripple could kill a city with his brain!
>>
>>87834454
It offends /pol/ so it's got my passing grade.
>>
>>87837050
Cut your balls off, that offends /pol/ too.
>>
>>87837072
I got a vasectomy last year so, way ahead of you
>>
>>87837022
no they just riot every time their sports team wins, or their sports team loses, or the election doesn't go the way they want
>>
>>87837072
I thought only circumcision did. Since they're so obsessed with other men's genitalia
>>
>>87837261
gonads are a part of the male genitalia
>>
>>87836984
This page is what made me realize I didn't need to waste my time on this
>>
>>87837110
You forgot coaches being fired after being caught being pedophiles, disco, St Patrick's day (or really any time they're let near alcohol), pumpkin spice, and about a thousand other reasons.
>>
>>87837110
>>87839382
>blacks can't even riot as well as white people
is there anything they CAN do?
>>
>>87837036
Rocket arms. Her arms were exposed when she launched them.
>>
>>87834454
>Just... how long are her arms?
Long enough to steal stuffs
>>
>>87834454
>Marvel

No, it's not good.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.