[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best show on Cartoon Network at the moment? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: amazing-world-of-gumball-se.jpg (60KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
amazing-world-of-gumball-se.jpg
60KB, 600x300px
What's the best show on Cartoon Network at the moment?
I'd say The Amazing World of Gumball.
>>
File: stevenbeatshismeat.png (341KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
stevenbeatshismeat.png
341KB, 1280x800px
>>87830059
Please don't kill me /co/
>>
There's lots of good shows on CN. Gumball is good and so is Rick and Morty. ATHF is in re-runs but still enjoyable.
>>
Easily
>>
Steven Universe, any other answer is wrong.
>>
>le strategic Steven Universe bait thread
>>
>>87830059
Space Dandy
>>
Look, this isn't even a competition. Steven Universe is the best cartoon on TV right now and easily the best cartoon ever put on the air.

>but muh Samurai Jack
>but muh Gumball
>but muh South Park

No. This isn't a matter of opinion, SU is objectively better.

Steven Universe excels in pretty much every category it attempts. The action scenes are flawless, the jokes are timeless and the lessons are mature enough for adults while still being accessible to children. The fact that it also has enough anime references to essentially be an introduction to Eastern media is just icing on the cake.

I can safely say that the only people who hate Steven Universe are the people who have never watched it, and that's just pathetic because it's setting the bar for cartoons these days and will go down as the most influential cartoon of all time
>>
>>87831262

I want to vomit when I read this
>>
>>87831262
I watched season one, couldn't stand Steven. It's okay at best.
>>
>>87831262
>It's a Tumblr can't accept an opinion other than their own episode
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>87831262
>>
>>87831262
Look, this isn't even a competition. Family Guy is the best cartoon on TV right now and easily the best cartoon ever put on the air.

>but muh Simpsons
>but muh Clone High
>but muh South Park

No. This isn't a matter of opinion, FG is objectively better.

Family Guy excels in pretty much every category it attempts. The action scenes are flawless, the jokes are timeless and the lessons are mature enough for adults while still being accessible to teens. The fact that it also has enough pop culture references to essentially be an introduction to classical media is just icing on the cake.

I can safely say that the only people who hate Family Guy are the people who have never watched it, and that's just pathetic because it's setting the bar for cartoons these days and will go down as the most influential cartoon of all time.
>>
>>87831262
I love SU so much. It's my favorite cartoon at the moment.

But it's fans like you that ruin the whole SU experience for me. I still love it and no autistic fan will change that but it doesn't help knowing that the fanbase for my favorite show is full of people like you.

Too bad CNs favorite show is TTG and it's you're new favorite show too.. OR ELSE
>>
Objectively Gumball is the strongest, consistently funny humour and solid animation quality. The fact that it's little more than punchlines doesn't give it as much impact but I think it'd be unfair to mark it down for that.

Steven Universe is the one I keep coming back to since it has some interesting concepts and characters, but it's hidden behind constant filler and inconsistency.
>>
>>87832255
>Implying more than 10 people know what Clone High is

Lmao@urlife
>>
I didn't really care about gumball until I saw the anime fight episode.
>>
>>87831262

You didn't watch The Fury, The Disaster two parter...
>>
That REALLY depends on your definition of Cartoon Network.

If you're including [adult swim], then it's pic.

If not... I plead the fifth.
>>
File: sphinx.gif (455KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sphinx.gif
455KB, 500x281px
>>87832801
Cough
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.