[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/7uVxJ0KUaPw THREE WEEKS MOTHERFUCKER THREE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1476840678687.jpg (92KB, 430x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476840678687.jpg
92KB, 430x342px
https://youtu.be/7uVxJ0KUaPw

THREE WEEKS MOTHERFUCKER

THREE WEEKS TO PITCH YOUR DREAM CARTOON, GET DOSH, AND MAKE IT HAPPEN

THIS IS FUCKING WILLY WONKA SHIT FOR CARTOONS, FAGGOTS

IT'S FUCKING TIME, DO IT, DO IT

DOOOO IIIIIIITTTTT
>>
Oh... Pitch Video...
>>
File: 1474347266711.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474347266711.png
193KB, 400x400px
>>87830042
Cool. Shame I'm too retarded to see my paracosm realized
>>
Shit, I better crank out some concept art fast.
>>
>>87830335
It's a pitch video, they don't necessarily want finished animation. Just slap together some concept art and writing in Powerpoint and you're good.
>>
File: doyoubleed.png (633KB, 805x1258px) Image search: [Google]
doyoubleed.png
633KB, 805x1258px
>winner is decided by online votes

Are you ready for the worst, most meme filled cancerous entry to win?
>>
ATTENTION

you need previous work to enter

START WORKING ON A SHORT

SHIT OUT A SHORT AND DO IT
>>
>>87830966
>>87831345
Well there went that up in smoke.
>>
4. BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO ENTRY, YOUR SUBMISSION IMMEDIATELY BECOMES THE SOLE PROPERTY OF TONGAL OR ITS ASSIGNEES – SEE OFFICIAL RULES FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES. YOU MAY NOT PUBLICLY SHARE OR PUBLISH YOUR SUBMISSION IN ANY MANNER AND YOU MAY NOT POST OR UPLOAD YOUR SUBMISSION TO ANY WEBSITE OR VIDEO HOSTING SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE OR VIMEO), WITHOUT THE PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF TONGAL. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUIREMENT MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR ENTRY IN THE PROJECT.
>>
>>87831610
So it's a scam?
>>
>>87831986
More like it's the most standard procedure for pitching anything to any network. Literally every pitching contract has this.

Just posting so anon doesn't pitch his baby to the machine.
>>
File: IMG_4491.jpg (442KB, 750x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4491.jpg
442KB, 750x1120px
>>87830042
Who wants to convince Abby to make it happen?
>>
File: ronaw.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
ronaw.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>LINKS TO PREVIOUS WORK (REQUIRED): Please provide links to your previous Video work. Please specify your role (producer, director, cinematographer, etc.) and DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO YOUR SHOWREEL. Please link to individual videos.
>>
that depends, how much is entry?
>>
If you could choose any network or company to make your show, who would it be?
>>
>>87832467
I hope they get a lot of people linking them to their DeviantArt flash fetish commissions.
>>
>>87833469
I would do Disney Channel because more kids have more access to it than XD, nick will only play my show once a day for half an hour, and CN will just shove it to a new time slot or it will get canned within the year to make way for more TTG or SU
>>
>>87833469
i wanna say adult swim. this might sound stupid considering how animation is now, but i actually want to make an action show designed for more mature audiences, and adult swim has taken chances in the past and they worked out great. so *crosses fingers* here goes nothing!
>>
>>87833469
I've always wanted to have a show in nickelodeon, i know they'd fuck me over somehow but still it has My favourite collection of cartoon shows and i'd love to be part of it
>>
>>87832230
Do you really want her to lose custody?
>>
>>87832467
W-what if I don't have any previous work?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.