[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have to change time to save my family! >But we can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Rip_Hunter.png (692KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rip_Hunter.png
692KB, 1280x720px
>I have to change time to save my family!
>But we can't change time to save Laurel, sorry, it just wouldn't work.
Is the show that poorly written, or is this guy a pathological liar?
>>
>>87822032
I don't even remember if he succeeded in saving them in the end.
>>
>>87822032
Is he gone yet? He was like 65% of the reason why I dropped season 1. The actor is fucking horrible, and I don't give a fuck about dr. who to enjoy a blatant rip off of him.
>>
>>87822171
I thought he was one of the better characters of Season 1. Definitely a better performance than Drake and Josh with their terrible cartoony articulations. He's gone in Season 2 at the moment, but of course IMDB reveals that he'll be returning some time after the mid-season break.
>>
>>87822032
It is poorly written. Saving Laurel would create a new timeline
>>87822171
I liked him but he was more about the season 1 plot and they thought LoT would only have a season. He'll probably guest appear then leave again because Commando Colossus took over his spot.
>>
>>87822032
Because she ends up coming back anyway because comics.
>>
>>87823503
If Laurel wasn't coming back Sara would be Black Canary again
>>
He's fucking incompetent. The whole first season was about how stupid they all were.
>>
>>87822032
>Is the show that poorly written

yes

yes it is

They change the rules of time travel every episode, sometimes more than once in the same episode

They clearly didn't go into this thinking it through and having anything plotted out. They were just like "lol let's have Firestorm fight the Nazis" and just came up with a bunch of ideas like "let's have Atom fight samurais" and tried to force all of these ideas into a story
>>
>>87822032
Well I mean Vandal Savage killed billions, so the change may have been justified.
>>
>>87822032
Probably both, but I think it's still pretty realistic to abuse one's power for selfish things, but refuse helping others 'cause that's somehow too much or over the line. He knows saving his own family would be a fucking mess, but still thinks he can get away with it. He isn't so eager risking everything for his pals, though, and that's understandable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.