[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is considered the intelligent princess of wisdom by the Dsiney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Is considered the intelligent princess of wisdom by the Dsiney fan base
>Exclusively reads children's fiction
>>
>>87812205
Not much else to do in 1740.
>>
>>87812205
She choosed money over an alpha male
>>
>>87812205
Faggot she's a woman that knows how to read in the first place during a time when that shit was rare even for men.
>>
>>87812608
It's really hard to think that few decades ago illiteracy was a big problem.
>>
>>87812676
>Implying it's still not.
>>
You've got to start somewhere, Anon.
>>
>>87812205
Bitch Belle read Shakespeare; that shit's supposed to be performed!
>>
>>87812205
>detached from the world around her
>rejects social conventions
>absorbed in fantasy
>possible furry

Truly she would be the Princess most at home on /co/
>>
File: 1477198742561.jpg (30KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477198742561.jpg
30KB, 640x427px
>>87813698
>>
>>87812205
well who the hell else could they pick for the title
>>
>"What's your favorite book?"
>"Oh, it's (insert some series of children's books)."
Do people even read real novels anymore? I've noticed girls my age are especially bad about this.
>>
>>87815647
Jane from Tarzan.
If Tarzan's king of the apes, that would make Jane queen of the apes and technically royalty.
A Victorian naturalist typically had to be very well educated.
>>
>>87815692
>tfw I prefer theatrical literature and poetry
Neither the camp kiddie-book punks or enlightened novel hounds want me.
>>
Wasn't she technically a kid? I'm sure most disney princesses were teens or pre teens in their original incarnation.
>>
>>87815714
alright you are right
>>
>>87812205
>Stockholm syndrome
Bitch has a weak will
>>
File: IMG_7860.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7860.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>87813345
ikr? Just look at who they voted for president.
>>
>>87812205
Were you expecting her to quote Montaigne?
>>
>>87815757
Verse is where it's at man.
>>
>>87815798
Who is "they"? I don't think Belle is American
>>
File: HAIR.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
HAIR.gif
487KB, 500x281px
Well, she is like 15/16

The fuck you expected?

Also it's probably the disgust she felt around the townsfolk was exactly because she knew too much already

Probably read some social essays, or some heavy critics on monarchy or the church

Not much else to appreciate around there
>>
>>87812205
>the Dsiney fan base
>children's fiction
Makes perfect sense if you think about it.
>>
>>87815714
Jane's not a queen. At least not in the eyes of God.
>>
>>87812205

She's in her late teens and reads for pleasure in a time period where being able to read at all was not super-common, especially not for peasants and especially especially not female peasants. The fact she enjoys rereading a book of fairy tales because it's the one most different from her day-to-day life doesn't detract from the fact her being literate at all bespeaks either being surprisingly well-educated or bright enough she learned on her own.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.