[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kids could have made him happy >she always wanted kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: episode-7-bojack-carolyn.png (895KB, 1321x687px) Image search: [Google]
episode-7-bojack-carolyn.png
895KB, 1321x687px
>kids could have made him happy
>she always wanted kids

Why didn't they work?
>>
Didn't you watch the first season? He could never actually get it inside her.
>>
Because Bojack is scared of the idea of children. This is shown in the very first episode. His fantasies of a perfect life with children are just escapism from his true cowardly, incapable self.
>>
>>87809023
Because he knows that he's a total fuck up and would probably ruin the child's life. Again.
>>
Bojack is convinced that the good times from his past are the status quo, and his life is just out of whack because it hasn't restored yet. Moving on to a different phase of his life would force him to admit that those days are behind him, which he can't do.
>>
Bojack isn't happy. The reason he isn't happy is because he is bojack. He would actively have to WORK towards being the person he believes he can be, which is against his complete lack of effort due to his crippling low self esteem, again, from being bojack. He has plenty of good things in his life as is, the only difference between him and Mr. Peanutbutter is that bojack is so wrapped up in himself that he creates his own failings.
>>
>>87809484
>due to his crippling low self esteem

How can you be such an obnoxious narcissist and still have "crippling low self-esteem"? That looks contradictory my friend.
>>
>>87810139
Narcissism is always cause by low self esteem. Do you know any narcissists?
>>
>>87810235
Yes, probably better than you do. He was my best friend and roommate, until he started beating his girlfriend (who was my good friend as well). No matter what, he found a way to blame her for everything. When things went down the shitter, he blamed everyone but himself. He was completely incapable of reflecting on his decisions and life as a whole.

That is not what I think of when I view Bojack. That man is capable of understanding his misdeeds, but only after the fact. It seems that he gets caught in the moment, disregards any inner voices and then uses that as an excuse to feel bad about himself.
>>
if you watch closely the show is actually about carolyn.

even in the first episode. the rabbit guys speech about how shes the main character of the movie pretty much solidified it.
>>
>>87809188
>His fantasies of a perfect life with children are just escapism from his true cowardly, incapable self.

Pretty sure that fantasy was more about getting back with Charlotte than it was actually about having kids. Either way it was just another hollow goal he latched onto that he thought would magically change his life around if he accomplished it which obviously didn't go so well when he tried to fuck her teenage daughter.
>>
File: IMG_0737.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87811538
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.