[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'ey Steven, I get that you think your little pumpkin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: carl.png (377KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
377KB, 959x538px
>'ey Steven, I get that you think your little pumpkin abomination is cute, but, ah, you gotta get it the hell away from me
>me an' fake dogs, uh, we got a bit of a history
>>
Is the joke is he looks like Carl or he has Carl's Voice Actor?
>>
He has Carl's voice actor (and most likely shares the same social and political ideology)
Greg's the one who looks like Carl
>>
>>87804859

So wait...are you suggesting the voice cast for Aqua Teen...ACTUALLY LEAVES THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY FOR OTHER PROJECTS

I was convinced the people who did the voices for Aqua Teen only voiced for Aqua Teen

Frylock's voice actor needs to fucking branch his shit out his voice is wonderful
>>
Is he a guest voice-actor or will he become semi-regular?
Aqua Team is over, and Squidbillies is also pretty far in terms of seasons.
Dave Willis doesn't seem like he has much on his hands these days.
>>
>>87803210
>'ey Greg, what I told you about leaving your FRICKEN gems in my barn?
>>
>>87804995
Shake's VA does a good bit of work
>>
>>87806629
>you ah you dropped your dino-damage.
>>
I saw someone complaining about Andy being mad about the gems being illegal aliens but they wrote it as I**egal. Just wanted people to know that's a thing.
>>
>>87810851
My head hurts from being forced to, for even a few seconds, think about someone so stupid, as to make that a thing.
>>
HANDBANANA NO
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>87812321
>>
"C'mon, Peridot! Nobody wants to see that! Go in your room."
"I don't have a room!"
>>
>>87804787
Both considering how he played it.
>>
>>87810851
Them being criminals is literally a major plot point.
>>
Will Steven and Greg join him in during the playoffs.

Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week!
>>
>DUDE SAME VA LMAO XDDD
stop it
>>
>>87810851
The Twitter and Tumblr cult of hurt feelings do that a lot. It's always funny to see what other innocuous words someone will decide they can't type out.
>>
>>87804787
Wasn't Carl's VA the creator of the show? Considering he isn't really a professional VA, how/why did they get him to voice on SU?

Not complaining, though, Carl's voice is great.
>>
>>87803210
Ball, good and rape.
>>
File: Anger.png (103KB, 663x652px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
103KB, 663x652px
>>87803210
Dave Willis as an Archie Bunker style Uncle Cousin is the greatest hing to happen to Steven Universe since Smol Peridot was introduced.

Not a single one of you can test this.
>>
>>87816376
Because he's great.

Also, Thurop van Orman (creator and voice of Flapjack) wasn't a professional voice actor either, but he's done voices in other shows.
>>
>>87804995
If they managed to get the entire main cast of ATHF as voice actors for SU I might seriously reconsider all my previous stances on it.
>>
>>87818525
I want master shake to run for mayor against Dewey

Frylock to help out at the fry shack

and i want pumpkin dog to start talking like meatwad
>>
>>87818341
I thought that was because he was friends with the creators of the shows he appeared in. If I recall, outside Flapjack he's only done voice work on Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, which were created by Pendleton Ward and Alex Hirsch respectively, both of whom worked on Flapjack.
>>
>>87810851
That was their attempt at compromise, because they (rightly) don't consider people "illegal", and you would get triggered to hell and back if they said, "undocumented immigrants." But of course, conservatards always see compromise as an affront to their god-given right to always be correct, even if they're wrong.
>>
>>87818768
He also did a voice for one of the recent Nick pilots. Dunno if he's friends with the creator of it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.