[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

calling it now >The only reason they made the pumpkin dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (520KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
520KB, 640x360px
calling it now
>The only reason they made the pumpkin dog is so that they can kill it off instead of kill of a main character in order to show that the villain is serious.
>>
Well no shit. Probably the most obvious thing they could do.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
>>87802300
No, they made it so that Lapis can have sex with it and make pumpkin babies.
>>
>>87802300
Steven will get hungry and eat it alive anyway, some day, probably off screem. Nigga ate baby melon after making a scene over him dying, keeping in mind that he was a setient being.
>>
>Peridot is shattered
>Steven cries
>pumpkin dog licks his tears away
>"at least YOU made it out boy. I don't know what we'd do without you!"
>>
>>87802300
I thought it was a metaphor about how lesbians want babies but can't have babies without men
>>
File: Pie.png (245KB, 579x437px) Image search: [Google]
Pie.png
245KB, 579x437px
>>87802300

Well, Thanksgiving is next week.
>>
>>87802300
nah he is just there to come back as a deus ex machina when the gems get defeated.

also this >>87802504
>>
File: kmkl (2).gif (2MB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
kmkl (2).gif
2MB, 540x339px
>>87802350
>Amethist, Garnet, Pearl, Lapis and Peridot are shattered on the ground
>Stevens dad is dying from loss of blood, for using his body to shield Steven from a Homeworld attack
>Steven cries
>drop to his knees in pain
>pumpkin dog licks his tears away
>"at least YOU made it out boy. I don't know what we'd do without you!"
>His stomach rumbles
>Bites his face off
>Steven in horror notice what he did and cry:
>WHYYYY I SHOULD BE SO FAAAAAT?
>>
They have a whole island of sentient watermelons for that.
>>
>>87802300

goddamn that ravenpiss looks so high
>>
>>87802346
Baby Melon was already dead and busted to pieces. Steven was just making sure the corpse didn't go to waste.
>>
>>87803002
>Human character dies
>Steven sheds a tear
>Then eats the body
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.