[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlike the rest of /co/ I dont actually mind Marvel's push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: miss-america-5.jpg (267KB, 891x1330px) Image search: [Google]
miss-america-5.jpg
267KB, 891x1330px
Unlike the rest of /co/ I dont actually mind Marvel's push for more diversity but this shit I'm hearing about the team for this meme character's book is what ruined T'Challa and Carol. Good thing nobody actually likes Miss America.

>"Lol lets get a writer with no experience in comics to write this character just because they're *insert minority make up* so we can get diversity points from people who dont read comics!"

Also get that fucking hack away from my boy T'Challa!
>>
>>87799913
OK.

It's working for them saleswise.
>>
>>87800039
But it isn't and nobody is going to buy this either.
>>
Dude the other thread is still fucking UP, and half of that is some asshole bumping it on page 10. I can do without the same exact shit twice over.
>>
>>87800060
It is though.
>>
>>87800179
Good, go post there then newfag
>>
>>87800039

Stop baiting.
>>
>>87799913
But the best arc that Carol has had since becoming Captain Marvel (arguably the ONLY good arc she's had) was written by a pair of television writers with no experience writing comics.
>>
>>87799913
>calling T'Challa your "boy"
>>
>>87799913

BP is fine. not exactly fun but i guess they dont want it to be fun

miss america is such a fucking mary sue that nothing they do can make her worse than she is. she is worse than Hope, and Hope was the worst
>>
>>87799913
I don't care about them having more diversity, but I wish they wouldnt change nearly their entire roster of characters in the space of two years, then complain that if you don't like the changes you're a "insert for of bigotry here"
>>
>>87801606
Tv writers have experienced working with a visual medium while they just brought in a prototypical Chicana feminist lesbian to write a Chicana feminist lesbian book
>>
>>87799913
I like her
>>
>>87800330
He's right, though.
Coates is pushing crazy weight. He has Black Panther selling up there with Nightwing and Harley Quinn and this is a $4 title.

Black Panther hasn't been this successful since Marvel went on that huge marketing push with the wedding arc a decade ago.
>>
>>87815233
Its also been Marvel's best selling trade since it came out on Amazon
>>
>>87813528
BP has been successful since Priest run, he is a well know character and the movie push it to the spotlight of mainstream media.
>>
>>87799913
I just fucking wish that they'd given her Ultimates to read. She was actually interesting in that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.