[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To make it clear, I do not know anyone at WB, I do not know anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: justice-league-logo-191887.jpg (57KB, 655x370px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-logo-191887.jpg
57KB, 655x370px
To make it clear, I do not know anyone at WB, I do not know anyone at DC, I know someone who works at TrailerPark Inc., and take this with a huge grain of salt. He told me that his company was sent some scenes from JL to edit into the new trailer. He confirmed that a new trailer is coming out in January, and he told me some stuff about the scenes after I annoyed him. He said that:
Steppenwolf is huge when compared to the justice league, he said about the size of the destroyer thing in the first thor movie, and that he has a very muted red on grey colored armor
He also mentioned how there is a scene that shows steppenwolf getting an axe, presumably from darkseid, but they do not show darkseid.
There is a scene of a conflicted aquaman talking to vulko, about returning to the surface world. Vulko says that the surface world is his home too.
There is a scene where the JL witness Batman's fighting against the parademons, he uses a torch thing to burn one of the wings, and then crashes with it into the ground, rolls, and then batarangs its eye.
Something he said bothered him was that the mother boxes are literal cubes, like the allspark, not like the shape they were in justice league war
There is then a scene of the flash running and stopping before a collapsing building. His affects are apparently as if you took the mcu Quicksilver, with the after images and then you added on the lightning.
there is then a very short scene of aquaman, wonder woman and the flash all looking up at something, as wonder woman smiles, aquaman grunts, and flash is "like 'oh I have to do this again'"
Take this with a whole lot of salt. I don't even know if he is trolling or not, but he does work at Trailer Park, and he did work on the transitions for the wonder woman trailer.
>>
Making Steppenwolf the antagonist was a mistake
>>
>>87799942
Letting Zack Snyder direct Man of Steel and then give him control of the DC movies was a mistake
>>
leaked justice league trailer in production
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFlOvW2xtpM
>>
>>87799942
Why?
>>87799982
For your pathetic bitch ass. For a good number of us it was a dream come true.
Mos was 90% everything I ever dreamed of in a Superman reboot.
>>
>Steppenwolf

Literally who?
>>
>>87800086
You are cancer and an idiot Snyder.
>>
>>87800086
Because no one gives a shit about Steppenwolf and it's needless Darkseid baiting. Despero, Brainiac, Mongul, Starro, Vandal Savage, the list goes on, would have been far more interesting
>>
>>87800131
Campfags are the true cancer you childish human trash.
>>
>>87800127
>>87799942
>>87800150
Read some comics.
>>
>>87800150
>Despero, Mongul, Starro, Vandal Savage
None of these are half as badass as Steppenwolf in Earth 2.
Mongul is a very very poor man's Darkseid/Thanos.
Savage is a poor man's Ras Al Ghul and is being used on the CW shows and also isn't a physical threat to the league.

Starro might could gave worked as a surreal sinister invasion of the body snatches kinda story but still hard sell.
>>
>>87800086
I take it you hate Superman.
>>
File: Doomsday and darkseid.jpg (245KB, 1024x1562px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday and darkseid.jpg
245KB, 1024x1562px
>>87800218

Which comics do you suggest? Doomsday Year one #1 where Steppenwolf and Darkseid both team up and are defeated by Doomsday?

Steppenwolf has always been a jobber who's accomplished nothing in the comics.
>>
>>87800086
/tv/, come on
>>
Hi OP

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/5cqo79/jl_trailer_details/
>>
File: clock-king.jpg (312KB, 400x627px) Image search: [Google]
clock-king.jpg
312KB, 400x627px
>>87800386

No,no! They need to read Terror Titans where this faggot kills Steppenwolf!

How scary, he can be killed by a guy with dirty glasses!
>>
File: Bizarro_(Earth_2)_001.jpg (190KB, 514x589px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro_(Earth_2)_001.jpg
190KB, 514x589px
>>87800218

Read the comics where a lame Superman clone kills Steppenwolf. Not even the real Superman, but a lame one that's falling apart.

Wait a minute, why are we suggesting people read crappy comics again?
>>
>>87800086
Agreed.

>>87800131
Triggered.
>>
>>87800738
>He thinks Steppenwolf was created for Earth-2
>>
>>87800386
Using your logic, we shouldn't ever use Darkseid in a movie either.
>>
>>87800242
I could give a shit about the CW. Also while Savage isn't a physical threat, there are always ways around that.
>>
File: Steppenwolf.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Steppenwolf.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>87800829

What logic? I thought we were posting the great Steppenwolf stories. Brainiac has some cool comics, so does Starro. Mongul has great comics! What's the great Steppenwolf comic? What makes him a villain worthy to carry his own movie?
>>
>>87800909
He's not carrying his own movie, he's the villain of an ensemble hero piece.
>>
>>87800909
Listen, I was just saying that "Steppenwolf LITERALLY WHO?" isn't a good argument to not use a character. He might not have some noteworthy stories but that doesn't mean they can't create one. If we only used villains with iconic comics then Iron Man wouldn't even have any movies.
>>
>>87800253
No I moderately liked him prior to seeing Mos (strongly liked his Tas as a kid and still do), Mos made me love him.

I wanted Superman, just set in a realistic world with consequences, a darker tone, a focus on Sci-Fi. A Lois who was not annoying as fuck.
Gave me all that & more.
And I said a darker tone not out right dark.
I don't think Mos Is notably dark at all it takes itself with dignity and seriousness.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 259x194px
>>87800909

He killed Scott Free's mom. That's something, right? Is Scott Free going to be in the new movie so that his mom can be killed? Maybe they can have Steppenwolf kill Flash's Mom. Who's mom can Steppenwolf kill in JLA?
>>
>>87801032
True, but even so this is just WB sequel baiting for Darkseid. I have a bad feeling this will be less about Steppenwolf and more like ASM2 levels of GUESS WHOS COMING?
>>
>>87801209

The correct answer was Martha
>>
>>87800909
What are some good Despero stories. Not trying to troll. If there any good ones l'll read them.
>>
>>87801768

Despero is sort of your generic powerful space tyrant. He doesn't get any deeper then that. Using a generic powerful space tyrant let's you concentrate on how the characters defeat him so he's been in good comics, but he could be replaced by any big bad in his good comics.

Supergirl (Linda Danvers) faces Despero in Supergirl Vol 4 17-18, but the story is actually about redemption, and Supergirls new powers. It's a good story but it's not notable because Despero is in it, but because Supergirl's life is falling apart after her mother becomes an alcoholic. Despero is the generic big bad she fights as everything falls apart.

He shows up in Young Justice #6 in one of my favorite issues, where Arrowettes mom and Wondergirl's mom have a cat-fight that's broken up by Dick Grayson! But again, he's a generic threat the teens use to show that they're mature enough to handle themselves.
>>
>>87801768
For most of the classic JLA stories you have to go back to Bronze Age JLA.
>>
>>87802548
Justice League Americ #37-40 and Justice LEague Urope 30-34 is probably a more standard Despero story, but it's also Giffen And Demattis's conclusion of their JLA and JLE run. Despero tries to take over the world and it shows that the group of 2nd stringers and not ready for the big leaguers that was Giffen and Demattiss's Justice League actually could take on an epic super-villain. Read the arc because it's good but you're reading the comics to see Booster Gold and Blue Beatle, Guy Gardner, Fire and Ice deal with a powerful super-villain. You're reading for the characters, not for Despero.
>>
>>87800779
Stop samefagging Snyderfag, it is patethic.
>>
>>87801150
Snyderfag, you just confirmed how patethic you are, by saying that what made you like the character is a version that is recognized as one of the worst ones on the last decades.
>>
>>87802738
Are you saying DCAU Superman is the worst version of Superman? He's not my favorite but holy shit he is not the worst, what the fuck?
>>
>>87801150
>Snyderfag is a newfag and a pleb

Nothing new.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a new trailer that would drop Friday? Guess that was bullshit then.
>>
>>87803037
You know pretty well that anon is talking about your "love" for MOS.
>>
>>87803069
I'm not even the same anon. And if that one was talking about MoS then he has no reading comprehension.
>>
Sounds like shit desu senpai
>>
File: 1465352948280.jpg (47KB, 718x656px) Image search: [Google]
1465352948280.jpg
47KB, 718x656px
>>87799727
hey, my dad works for nintendo too!
>>
>>87802603
Thanks for the recs. Shame. I thought with the psychic powers and that I hear he acts kinda as a counter to J'onn there would be some kind of depth. I'll still definitely give it a read.
>>
>>87800242
>Mongul
>poor man's Darkseid/Thanos

Boy, you ought to take that back.
>>
>>87800909
Didn't he kill a Superman?
>>
>>87805447
Justice League on WarWorld might have been fun to see
>>
>>87805715
i wanna see max lord played by tom cruise or someone show up in the sequel, he can start the brother eye train rolling to pave the way for darkseid
>>
>>87805490

In Earth 2 Superman, Wonder woman and Batman all die defending the Earth from Darkseid's forces which are lead by Steppenwolf. If you count them dieing in the invasion then I guess you could credit the kills to Steppenwolf. Doesn't change the fact that he's bitch-killed by a Bizzaro-Superman.

Pre-crisis, Steppenwolf was Darkseid's uncle who was killed by Highfather therefor most of his stories are flashbacks. He's important back when Darkseid was still called Uxas and on the way to becoming the all-powerful villain we all know and love.

Which is why his inclusion as the main villain in the JL movie is so weird, his main job storywise has been getting killed, jobbing, or showing what sort of horrible bastard Darkseid was in his younger days. He was the big bad of Earth 2 until... he wasn't when Bizarro Superman shanked him.
>>
>>87800086
Yes, it was a dream come true for me to watch "Superman" get desecrated on screen

Truly a privilege and an honor, bravo Zachariah
>>
>>87799727
>Something he said bothered him was that the mother boxes are literal cubes, like the allspark, not like the shape they were in justice league war

Read Forever People, their Mother Box was a cube that was Vykin's waifu.
>>
>>87807735
>Mother Box was a cube that was Vykin's waif
Haha that little dude loved the hell outta that box
>>
>>87799727
>steppenwolf getting an axe, presumably from darkseid, but they do not show darkseid
>literally ripping off Marvel
>>
>http://batman-news.com/2016/11/18/dc-comics-keeps-teasing-a-new-justice-league-trailer/

>Earlier this week in a promo for DC All Access, host Jason Inman teased that he knows when the new Justice League trailer is being released. Then this afternoon, he posted a cryptic Instagram message that read: “I’m SUPER excited to watch something at #DCcomics today! #secrets”

Well they're certainly hinting that it's gonna drop soon. Maybe in front of Rogue One. There was some guy posting a bunch of rumours a few weeks back saying the trailer would drop 13th of Dec, and it would be set to the song Touched by V.A.S.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S_R13jV11Q

So if that's true I'd be more inclined to believe some of the other stuff he posted.
>>
>>87800253
"Muh Superman" is better than your Superman.
>>
>>87801335
Steppenwolf invades Smallville?
>>
>>87800829
Honestly they should keep all the New Gods out of this.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.