[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are RLSH still /co/? whats the consensus on the Phoenix Jones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

are RLSH still /co/? whats the consensus on the Phoenix Jones redesign? anyone here getting into any vigilantism recently?
>>
there the jnec grim reaper taking out drug dens in russia
>>
Not a fan of the new practicool design,with all these redesigns and shot in the news I think were heading for a reboot
>>
>>87796768
i wouldnt mind a reboot
>>
>>87796453
Aren't they more or less dead as a movement?
>>
>>87798494
im not sure, i dont think phoenix is dead, but he never really did much as far as im concerned. i hope >>87796713 isnt dead his twitter has been silent recently
>>
>>87798494

They were never alive as a movement. I really want for there to be real world vigilantes with costumes and either technology based powers or peak human athleticism, but the ones like in RLSH are bullshit. Calling yourselves "real life superheroes" is a bad start for one thing, it makes the idea too self-conscious and based around imitating comics. Also in practice the ones who do this thing just walk around at night with pepper spray and call the police on the rare occasion something actually does come up.

I think the best chance for legitimate superheroes to emerge will lie in places like the Philippines where the state effectively permits murder as long as the person you kill is a drug dealer.
>>
>>87798953
why not start stalking drug dealers to find their suppliers and bashing them anon?
>>
>>87799086

I never said I wanted to be a superhero, I just want them to exist.
>>
>>87799115
why wouldnt you want to be a superhero?
>>
>>87799143

Because I like spending my free time abusing cough medicine and sleeping and don't like going outside or doing things with my physical body.
>>
>>87799183
fair enough anon, sippin mud is as good a hobby as any maybe youll see some caped crusaders on the news someday
>>
File: r9kboy.jpg (43KB, 612x103px)
r9kboy.jpg
43KB, 612x103px
>>87798953

>murder
>being heroic ever

The problem isnt with being able to kill someone, its just putting yourself out there and being crazy enough to know that if you engage in vigilantism you can, and will die eventually. You dont have super powers. I dont think anyone cares about their neighborhood much less the people living in it that much to constantly take bullets in the name of loitering after 12 pm

Not only is it a crazy thing to propose much less do alone, if you want to survive and not get caught you need a team of people as equally as dedicated and crazy as you with enough technology, resources and spare time to want to do it.

And all because of random shooting and looting when im alseep? Dont people know not to be in shady areas after dark?

And even if there ARE people who do it, its not like your going to know about it. Its a reason they wear costumes in the comics, and in real life they would probably have one just not the flashy spandex type your thinking about. Think of what actual ninjas wore versus the mainstream lore we like to parade around as truth.
>>
>>87799247

There already have been legitimate successful vigilantes in the past. Whether you agree with them or not, the KKK for example had costumes and apprehended and punished criminals. And the unabomber worked alone but was still successful at harming and/or killing the people he was opposed to.
>>
the only thing i would worry about with vigilantism is disrupting investigations. like say you go after some drug dealers and start working your way up the chain, how likely is it youd disrupt some federal investigation and get the government on your tail? or hell a cartel after you?
>>
>>87796453

RLSH is pretty /co/ and I remember seeing the hbo documentary awhile ago. It's interesting, cool and sad all at once. Master Legend is the best one I've seen so far. While Super Hero seems like the most legit of them all. Phoenix got really famous but he feels like a Kick Ass type guy who isn't really that useful or tough. The redesign is whatever. His original costume was better. I'm not into vigilantism. Though I found out theres 3 "superheroes" in my city. One dresses like the spirit, ones a nerd chick in a awful outfit and the other is typical tacticool. Maybe I should be a supervillain and kick the shit out of them?
>>
>>87799737
Yes, dress up and act retarded in the streets. That's what we need more of.
>>
>>87796453
>We will never find out what Arsonic looked like.
>He will never break out of prison and go on another crime spree.

Just end me now /co/.
>>
there have been some examples of real life supervillains. captain killdozer for example or Dr CH@OS
>>
>>87796453
Oh man, THAT'S what he's wearing now? What happened, did all the beatings between his MMA career and vigilantism finally catch up with him?
>>
>>87800663
i guess, he carries a shield too
>>
anyone here ever fight crime? id be too worried about this shit >>87799469
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.