[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I got the idea that maybe the last infinity stone won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, I got the idea that maybe the last infinity stone won't be Heimdall like many people theorize, but instead it will be Thor's hammer..

Maybe with the soul stone the hammer can look into the souls of other people or gods whatever and make a connection to it and so make specific people worthy of their power..

Now that I'm writting it down it sounds stupid, but what do you think??
>>
Time stone:
N - Necklace
Last seen - Doctor Strange(2016)
>>
Sounds plausible.

But i never liked this T.H.A.N.O.S. theory.
>>
>>87779490
Me neither..but its a nice easter egg..
>>
File: 1447316071846.jpg (298KB, 1596x2422px) Image search: [Google]
1447316071846.jpg
298KB, 1596x2422px
I accually got the Idea after I saw this Illuminati Cover. There you can see the Eye of Agamotto, the Cosmic cube, Thor's Hammer, the Infinity Gauntlet and the Ultimate Nullifier..and so I kind of saw a connection..
>>
>>87779439
I heard this idea and I think it makes sense. What better way to hide an infinity stone than right under everyone's nose.
>>
File: anita3.jpg (12KB, 221x165px) Image search: [Google]
anita3.jpg
12KB, 221x165px
>>87779439
I always thought the Aether was the Power stone and the Soul stone was the purple one from GotG. It would make more sense, seeing as it could be contained and handled freely unless it made contact with a living being.

That would also mean that the Reality stone (arguably the most powerful) was saved until the biggest shit went down in Infinity War
>>
>>87779807
Reality stone was used in the Secont Thor movie by the villain to open portals..Its all weird..
>>
>>87779807
But wasn't in the comics the case, that the soul stone was the most important of them all? Because it could be only controlled by Thanos and Adam Warlock or something like that?
>>
>>87779919
But the portals were happening everywhere at random because of the big cosmic eclipse or whatever. Malekith was just going to use the Aether to fuck the spot where the realms happened to intersect for maximum damage.
>>
>>87780013
When have the comics ever bothered the cinematic universe writers?
>>
If the THANOS theory is correct (which it would've been cool, but I refuse to accept the Eye being called a 'necklace'), the 'H' would likely be for Hela, who is in possession of the soul stone.
>>
>>87779807
You're a retard, orb has been confirmed as power for years
>>
>>87780072
you're right..
>>
>>87780115
yeah..could be possible
>>
File: hmm.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>87779807
Well shit, that does make sense...

Which is probably why that's not going to be the case
>>
>>87779439
Is this theory from the same guy who thought the Infinity Gauntlet from Thor was more than just an Easter egg and that Loki's whole plan in Avengers was to get caught so he could steal it?
>>
>>87780279
OP here..no..this is my first thread on 4chan..I really got the idea after I saw that Illuminati cover as I said before.. but that Loki theory sounds really stupid to be honest..
>>
>>87779439
At the very end of the movie the Soul Gem will turn out to be inside some generic looking rock sitting in a garden.

Actually my bet is it'll be some decoration on Odin's throne, Hlidskjalf
>>
>>87779807
You'd be wrong. Aether is confirmed reality and Orb is confirmed Power.

This whole thread is awful and reeks of the worst kind of reddit trash that /tv/ buses in by the truckload.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.