[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got a mega link or streaming to the Bee and puppycat eps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1458202033529.jpg (96KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458202033529.jpg
96KB, 768x1024px
Anyone got a mega link or streaming to the Bee and puppycat eps 7-10?

Surely someone must have ripped it before it got taken by the cunts at frederator.
"a lot of moving parts" doesnt justify having a completed product for the backers and then taking it off line because your money grabbing system wasn't ready.

Donated over $100 to this more than two years ago. ffs.
>>
>>87779053
aw that is cute as fuck. i love nat's art.
>>
>>87779053
wow, this whole situation has just been fucked

while i want the animation industry to be successful, i hope this particular venture fails so they might learn somthing

but not before we get those bee and puppycat rips, at least
>>
>>87779053
wait what happened?
>>
>>87779053
Are the eps up on a server somewhere already?
>>
>>87781957
Us Kickstarter backers were given a link to the remaining episodes a few weeks ago, but within an hour or less the links were taken down and the next morning another email went out saying "lol sorry that was a mistake, keep waiting."
>>
>>87779053
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Gahh. I guess no one ripped it.
Cant find it anywhere. I really want to get a copy before they fucking wait until summer 2017 to release a clearly finished product and post it everywhere as a big "fuck you, we already paid for this" to frederator.

I mean I dont even like the direction it took after the pilot but at this point, ill even take the retarded main character and dumbed down cat.
>>
>>87784574
everyone's doing this kinda shit now. i could be playing breath of the wild right now, on the console i bought specifically to play zelda games on.. which they then never made any for except ports.. and barely made anything else for.. which I bought with money I really didn't have in my budget, but which I did a bunch of extra commissions for so I could try to justify.
but no, let's delay a fully finished game for months, fucking any chance of christmas profits, so it doesn't compete with itself on the new console.. which it only needs because it won't be backwards-compatible. mother fuck, what happened to business?
>>
>Donated over $100 to this more than two years ago
Poor creature.
>>
>>87784658
Anon, even if the Switch wasn't a thing the game still would have been delayed. It's not supposed to come out until 4 to 6 months after the Switch is released. They didn't delay the game to port it to a new system, they just were forced to port it because it kept getting delayed and they knew how stupid it would be to have their flagship game on a last gen console six months after then new one has released.

I've been waiting for this game since 2013, but the only reason we don't have it yet is because Aonuma can't hit a deadline, not because of some convoluted business scheme.
>>
>>87784658
>>87786510
Guys, if a game is delayed, it means it isn't ready yet for release. Glitches need to be fixed, design needs to be overhauled.

Now, Bee and Puppycat is a different story, they want to kiss the ass of that dogshit service VRV. I hope they get punished for this shit.

https://www.google.hu/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/culture/2016/11/17/13633944/vrv-streaming-launch-overview&ved=0ahUKEwil6PnpvbTQAhWIcRQKHUNgBcoQFgggMAM&usg=AFQjCNEaFBOpeanHOvpckvBwWJooiTDNgQ&sig2=QHOXjNDqnsTD65djpPqSJA
>>
File: 1479430431777.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1479430431777.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>tfw the most successful thing to come out of the show was the fucking tie in cook book
>>
>>87787174
What really? No stuffed animals? Cause that woulda made a killing.
>>
do you guys blame natasha for this too, or is she just a victim of frederator?
>>
>>87787901
She deserves all she got for butchering the pilot.
>>
>>87788015
Butchering as in betraying the original concept after being funded is what you mean right? Cause if so, I agree
>>
>>87787901
I blame her for not being transparent about everything. And for not responding to why her characters became punching bags. I can't reasonably hold her accountable for the delays, but I definitely hold her accountable for the shit quality. I wait a half a year for some stupid mmo cat dream with allusions to a non-important father.

If only cartoon network would pick it up and put it in adventure times timeslot.
>>
>>87779053
That drawing screams "I love Ghibli movies and I'm afraid of corners"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.