[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you handle the press if you became a superhero? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: superman_balcony4.jpg (488KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
superman_balcony4.jpg
488KB, 1440x900px
How would you handle the press if you became a superhero? Would you give an interview? Would you be on the news all the time? How would you handle tricky questions?
>>
>>87776460
It largely depends on the nature of my powers, I think. I'm a flying brick with super strength, durability, and maybe a hyper sense like the example in the pic? It's not a big deal then, and I might ditch the idea of a secret identity and go public and get a sponsor. Giving interviews? Sure thing.

But let's say that I'm a telepath, or I can turn invisible, or worst of all, I can heal people instantly. I might use my powers as a 'super hero', but my life is literally on the line if I'm found out for who I am and what I can do. Interviews are off the table, unless I can disguise my powers to be something more simple (and less in demand).
>>
Yeah, I would, and I would probably comply with the police too. I haven't got the energy for the kind of shit the vigilante-type capes go through on a day to day basis, always getting framed for murder and dodging the law. I honestly might even go the hero-for-hire route and ge a glorified PI/bodyguard.
>>
Do you think we could make a crime detective agency?
>>
>>87776460
*unzips dick*
>>
>>87776951
supes is pretty hot in that pic
>>
I'll use the Trump method of mocking and manipulating them while I give actual interviews to Alex Jones.
>>
I'd be a complete asshole. Like a football star, but worse.
>>
No press, full social media outreach. Constantly be snapping vines and tweeting instagrams to all my followers and letting them join in on the action by streaming all my heroics on Facebook live, maybe even go viral!

#blessed
>>
The press is now part of the system. The hero needs to fight the machine or he shall be assimilated by it.
>>
After I take over the world and end poverty and crime by ending capitalism and killing all burgoise I'll give some interviews.
>>
I wouldn't give a fuck if I was somebody like Superman. Or rather: use them to transmit some messages than tell them to fuck off, I won't have time for their shit helping humanity to conquer the galaxy.

>>87776988
dubs for best answer
>>87777790
lel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.