[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did he hated organic life despite using a beast mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 220x165px
So why did he hated organic life despite using a beast mode in Beast Wars?
>>
He probably hated organic life due to his experience during the Beast Wars.
>>
>>87770369

Because Dan DiDio said so, that's why.
>>
>>87770369

Megatron's goal was always to conquer Cybertron. The organic beast mode he took during the Beast Wars was just a means to that end.

Once he actually succeeded in conquering Cybertron, he wanted to ditch the beast mode and return himself to all-mechanical glory but found he couldn't purge himself of it despite his best efforts, hence his descent into mania.
>>
Fox Kids refused to hire the show runners from Beast Wars, despite having already created a complete series bible for the show. Mainframe and Hasbro had to change everything from the series bible, since Fox wouldn't pay D&F for it. So the initial idea of having Megatron transforming all of Cybertron into technorganic beasts was totally reversed.

Story elements like Cheetor initially siding with Megatron was scrapped.

The Maximals were to have been vehicles. So the toy for Thrust was actually designed to be Rattrap. The dual Jetstorm figures were meant to be Primal. Look at the larger Jetstorm and you'll see the Prime headcrest design.

Not the first time a Beast toy was initially designed to be something else. Furor Silverbolt was going to be Rodimus Primal. Hasbro insisted that Optimus be restored, so the Rodimus CG model was just painted silver. The planned Rodimus / Blackaracnia romance remained.

Back in the day, Larry DiTillio was a member of the AOL Transformers message boards, so we got all sort of inside info like that.
>>
>>87770369

He gets lost in time. We don't know for how long. I think it was shitty characterization, but he could have spent 1000 years with a beast mode and really truly learned to hate it. Saw organics weakness, exploited it, and took over cybertron.
>>
>>87770689
i'm not calling you a liar but i am saying i can't find proof of what you're talking about
>>
>>87770750
Because he's speaking nonsense and is trolling
>>
Megatron in Beast Wars only cared about power, he didn't care where it came from or how. Hence using the alien ship in season two.
I like to think that his interaction with G1 Megatron's spark slowly influenced him and made him hate anything organic. Of course this is headcanon, and the real reason is none of the writers or showrunners from BW were involved with Beast Machines.
>>
>>87770750

I'll call him a liar. Larry DiTillio was never asked to and did 0 work on Beast Machines. Just about everything he posted was bullshit.
>>
Teenage Megatron thought getting a dragon tat would be hella epic but he regretted it a few years later after his first job interview.
>>
File: Megatron_for_life.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron_for_life.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>87770369
At the end of Beast Wars, his madness reached had it's peak. Then, at the end of BW his mania leaked into paranoia. Everything else was to blame for him losing the Beast Wars, not himself.

Treachery of his minions. His beast mode being inferior to Primal's. It all was an evolution of the madness of Megatron.

His calculating egotism branched onto full-on megalomania.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.