[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The first trailer for SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING will be att

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 502x293px
>The first trailer for SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING will be attached to ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY on February 16, 2016.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/heres-when-well-see-the-first-trailer-for-spider-man-homecoming-a146871

HYPE
>>
>>87767771
>on February 16, 2016.

So... it's been out for nine months already?
>>
>>87767771
Rogue One comes out in December. They're going to attach a trailer to a movie that's been out for two months?
>>
>>87767794
Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>87767771

I guess I have more of a reason to go watch the movie with my friends.
>>
I'm gonna laugh it backfires and everyone realized teen actors are awful.
>>
>>87767771
Oh joy, now I have to actually go pay for diversity propaganda to watch it

Can't wait
>>
>>87767771
>I'm going to shit in your curry, Parker!
>>
>>87769529
What do you think Spider-Man: Homecoming is?
>>
Rogue One looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>87769682
On the bright side I can't imagine it being worse than TFA.
>>
>>87769682
>>"We're a rebellion! Rebellions are built on hope!"
>>The other characters smile and nod at each other

I swear to god, the dialogue in the film is gonna sink it.
>>
>>87767822

fucking phone posters
>>
>>87769682
Homecoming looks worse.
>>
>>87769682
>>87769696
>>87769720
Back to /tv/eddit
>>
>>87767771
Spiderman: Homecoming sounds like a BLACKED production.

Can you imagine poor little Peter, such a cute young boy being squashed my negro birthing hips as she forces herself on him?
>>
>>87767771
>Hype

...why? Everything we have seen about the movie has been god awful, and it's attached to another shitty Star Wars movie.

>>87769529
Do you really think they won't put it online?
>>
File: y.jpg (42KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
42KB, 400x399px
>Yuropoor.
>Homecoming according to the dictionary means former students revisiting their school.
>Peter's still in school.
>Every plot/story I come across with homecoming in the name still has the main character in school.
What the hell does this fucking word mean?
>>
Is there any way Spider-Man: Literally Everyone Is Starring In This Movie won't be a trainwreck?
>>
>>87767822
>auto correct
>on numbers
Wut?
>>
I made a bet with someone that GOTG 2 will out gross Spider-Man Homecoming. He is convinced Homecoming will break a billion. Did I make the right bet?
>>
>>87769829
Homecoming in America is a big football event for highschools, usually with a week of hype.
>>
>>87769720
I just wanted a pulp space story about a totally screwed band of soldiers. Normal ass people and aliens in Star Wars world struggling against an actually-competent-for-once Empire.

Instead we get a generic modern action film. Fucking why.
>>
>>87769829
Homecoming is when the football teams better win to impress the alumni so that they can get that delicious money donations.
>>
>>87769720
That's called "trailer editing", senpai.
>>
>>87769829
Homecoming is a school dance
It's really just a play on words because Marvel think's they're clever by saying "Spider-Man is coming home....to us!"

But they're the reason Spider-Man sucks in comics, and will suck in these new movies
>>
>>87769967
>Instead we get a generic modern action film.
It is funny, because my brother has no interest in the film because of that, and I'm withholding my hype because nothing in the trailer feels that different or new. So many people are acting like that trailer is some major thing, but I'm just left wondering if it'll be entertaining. I'm worried that Felicia Jones character (that's her name, right?) won't come off as extremely hokey.
>>
>>87769938
I think they both have a shot at the billion dollar club, but GotG2 is a safer bet for sure.
>>
>>87767771
I won't watch Rogue One so I'll just view it on Youtube.
>>
>>87770016
Felicity

but she WAS Felicia in TASM2 though most of her scenes were cut
>>
>>87769853
>Literally Everyone Is Starring In This Movie

What?
>>
>>87770019
My argument is that Spider-Man is pushing its teenager angle, and the cast is a bunch of unknowns. It could also turn people away if they have shit like "Pete and Flash compete for Liz's affection, Michelle is the geek girl that he ignores who is right for him" blah blah blah shit that High School films fall into the trap of. Also how we're on the sixth Spider-man film and no Spider-Man film has broken a billion, and how the Vulture probably won't be the villain to do it.

His argument is that RDJ and Keaton would attract larger audiences, and how Spider-Man is globally popular where as the GOTG are still relative unknowns.
>>
>>87770072
They killed all the characters with inappropriate casting.
>>
>>87770045
That's right. I even remember joking about that.

>>87770058
They've been announcing so many actors for Homecoming. From Donald Glover to the Asian guy from Captain America: TFA. Granted, they just were trying to fill out a school full of people, and a lot of people wanted cameos as teachers or students.
>>
>>87769682
>>87769696
It's going to be worse than TFA by virtue of not fucking mattering, when some dipshit is going to erase all the Rebellion suffered for a few years after ROTJ.
>>
>>87770103
I think the problem with TFA's marketing is that they keep trying to define what "Rebellion" means, where as the original trilogy just lets you see the rebels and you instantaneously know they are the good guys. Now it feels like they have to make this bold statement that's not needed.
>>
>>87770097
>They killed all the characters with inappropriate casting.

Like who? Flash? Ned? Liz? Who cares? They're not exactly important characters. They probably won't ever appear in another movie again since the next Spidey flick will be Pete in college.
>>
>>87770255

>Who cares?

This. Every good movie was made with this idea in mind.
>>
>>87770294
What concerns me is how much they keep saying the film will have "John Hughes" vibes like this teen cast will be the biggest thing ever, when it's more "Why are these normies bogging Spidey down?"
>>
Can't wait for this to be good and then /co/ will be BTFO once again.
>>
>>87770255
Flash, specifically

>Won't show up again
Wasted opportunity for agent venom. Every main marvel hero in the MCU has a black version :
>>
File: robert-downey-jr-06.jpg (52KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-jr-06.jpg
52KB, 838x559px
>>87770319

I think the John Hughes vibes' will only be subtle. This is a cape-flick. Much of the charm from Hughes' best shit was that they were very down to earth.

Unless they mean Weird Science when they say 'John Hughes vibes'. Which would be very unironic considering both have RDJ.
>>
>>87769921
It's getting stronger. First words, then numbers, then reality. They've already gained the power to "autocorrect" history and the record.
>>
>>87770428
>Wasted opportunity for agent venom.

I disagree. Venom is shit. The least interesting of Spidey's rogues gallery.

> Every main marvel hero in the MCU has a black version :

What? Like an evil equivelant to them? Not really. Hawkey doesn't, Wanda doesn't, Thor doesn't, Black Widow doesn't, Black Panther doesn't and neither War Machine.
>>
>>87769682
inorite? My favorite was the original 1977 Star Wars movie, because it had an all male cast.
>>
>>87769573
What counts as diversity propaganda? At least the MCU, including this movie, has a black antagonist.
>>
>>87770509
Did you just assume their genders?
>>
>>87769773
Fuck you, Nu-Star Wars sucks
>>
>>87770428
Nobody cares about Agent Venom other than contrarian shitstains on this board, same people who think Cyclops is a good character and think Spider-Man by Sam Raimi were good movies, eat shit fag
>>
>>87769938
GOTG2: 800 mil
Spiderman homecoming: 850 mil
>>
>>87770255
>>87770294
>Who cares?
That's the MCU strategy in a nutshell.
>>
>>87770490
It was a joke.
>>
>>87770072
m8, that's reddit as fuck, people will eat it out.

not everyone is a social outcast you know.
>>
>>87770640
>same autistic faggot who keeps trying to push the "Raimi's movies were bad" meme, hates Agent Venom

I thought you couldn't be any more of a tasteless cunt, but you always reach a new low.
>>
>>87769529
Is having characters that aren't white really propaganda.
>>
>>87767771
Normies still continues to appropriate universes they don't understand.
>>
>>87769829

Didn't Heroes have a little subtitle explaining this in the UK?
>>
>>87770573
It does.
>>
>>87770103
I disagree, I actually think that by virtue of not mattering this movie has a shot at being, at the very least, non-irritating. I hated what they did with the OT heroes' accomplishments in TFA.
>>
>>87772401
Give me more of your autism, faggot.
>>
>>87770978
Don't take the bait, you dummy.
>>
>>87772408
That's what they're counting on us to do: shut our brains off and just enjoy Rebels vs Empire again, while ignoring that this won't matter in the long run thanks to TFA.
>>
>>87770473
The holocaust never happened

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING!
>>
>>87769682

All the star wars movies are shit. What did you expect
>>
>>87770473
The sjw dream, autocorrect the micro agrees ions away!
>>
>>87772637
but it'll happen for sure
>>
File: 1479489559504.jpg (893KB, 2192x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1479489559504.jpg
893KB, 2192x1020px
>>87770573
You don't want diversity in your entertainment media?
>>
>>87773129

Luke curing gay arc when?
>>
File: numalesforhercaption.jpg (111KB, 960x744px) Image search: [Google]
numalesforhercaption.jpg
111KB, 960x744px
>>87767771

>Shit Movie I Don't Care About is being attached to God Awful Propaganda Tier Shit Movie I Don't Care About.

If I gave any less fucks I'd risk giving negative fucks. Not even sure if that's possible.
>>
>>87772494
Did you just tell the bait to not take the bait?
>>
>>87769486

This. Please let this happen. I'm begging you KEK.
>>
They can't possibly milk teenage spidey for more than one movie right?

Even if stuff Peter on meds so he never gets out of puberty they just can't stop the whole cast from aging.
>>
>>87774551

dubs for KEK
>>
>Tumblr Man: Homecoming trailer is being attached to Rogue Feminism: An SJW Story
Boy oh boy, can't wait for Dicksney to pay off critics again to write positive reviews for shit films that literally nobody in their right mind except for braindead vegetables would enjoy
>>
File: 1467572314123.png (510KB, 658x654px) Image search: [Google]
1467572314123.png
510KB, 658x654px
>>87774744
Kek wills it.
>>
>>87774744
>>87774551

/tv/ crashing some more planes wouldn't hurt either
>>
I thought I said it but apparently not.

But make no mistake Rogue One is literal propaganda. One of the writers did an interview recently and said something like "The Empire is a White supremacist organization and this is a story about brave woman and a diverse group rebelling against that."

Yeah, that falls fucking flat when you're dealing with a goddamn galaxy full of fucking aliens. Does the "white race" even exist in their own terms? It's propaganda when you're projecting a political agenda onto the story, for the sake of it.

An anon on /co/ put it best, "it's propaganda when you're making characters and thinking of their race or gender FIRST and their personality/character SECOND."
>>
>>87776125
>One of the writers did an interview recently and said something like "The Empire is a White supremacist organization and this is a story about brave woman and a diverse group rebelling against that."

Old news. And he said it on Twitter.

>I thought I said it but apparently not.

You didn't need to. It's already common knowledge.
>>
>>Status Quo set up film.
>>Vulture is the villain
>>HIGH SCHOOL SHENANIGANS
It'll be praised, but a very hallow movie.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.