/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, we're the main reason why south park season 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 45

File: DPM9Yaf.png (545KB, 640x872px) Image search: [Google]
DPM9Yaf.png
545KB, 640x872px
hi, we're the main reason why south park season 20 is so fucking awful
>>
Every joke repetition is awful. It's always only funny once. Or less.
>>
>>87749921
You mean you don't 'member?
>>
>>87749940
if it had more variation than just star wars
>>
>>87749921
Really? Not the fact that it's been on 15 years past its due date and has long ago turned into another simpsons?
>>
>>87749964
I liked last season, so probably not.
>>
>>87749986
Wouldn't know, I outgrew cartoons by 13.
>>
why did they have to drop their episodic method for season long arcs? south park jokes only work well if they're short and sweet.
>>
>>87750051
Matt and Trey have openly admitted that they've gotten to the point where they're bored of South Park, so now they're experimenting with different things to try and spice it up.
>>
These things have a major creepy uncanny valley thing going on.

>>87750094

That and its probably easier.

Instead of starting from scratch every week, they know where they're going and cut half the time.
>>
>>87749955
I get the feeling that Matt and Trey didn't like episode VII and just can't let it go.
>>
>>87750020
>trying to appear mature on /co/
As if capeshit was any better.
>>
>>87749921
why does /co/ hate member berries so much? they haven't even been in the episodes that much. they get like a couple min of screentime every ep they're in.
>>87749955
is that it? I found it odd too that seems to be alll they say but that doesn't make it awful.... why does /co/ make everything more than it is? "I don't like X so A is horrible now."
>>
>>87749986
it's more likely that you are wrong to like last season
>>
>>87750160
Someone had to say what everyone was thinking.
>>
File: fuck yourself.gif (2MB, 259x216px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yourself.gif
2MB, 259x216px
>>87750020
>It's an adult cartoon.

Please get raped by gorillas.
>>
Continuity south park isn't working.

It isn't working cause they keep writing it on the fly and every continuity season falls apart by the end.

I want them to go back to their old ways or else do shorter continuity stories.
>>
>>87749940
>>87749955
but there isn't much to member, member?
Like that's how nostalgia is - nostalgic people are fucking repetitive and boring themselves, so it makes sense that the memberberries are lame.
>>
>>87749921
>MEMBER WHEN OP WASN'T A FAG?

>I DON'T
>>
>>87750270
I feel like continuity south park makes sense, because a lot of political movements, cultural happenings and events are often not isolated from eachother.
Watching Garrison blame PC Principal for his creation felt good, even though I'm a leftie myself.
>>
>>87750160
You mean like /tv/?
>>
>>87750327
That stuff works, but we get a lot of repetition and some things drawn out way way too long out of it.

The endings are always total disasters.

I'd rather they do 3 or 4 part stories than season long ones.
>>
>>87750160
Episode VII was rubbish though
it was prettier and more coherent than the prequels for sure, but it utterly trashed all they "mythic" overtones that Lucas put into the series.

Lucas was a good friend of Joseph Campbell and a lot of his theories and ideas on myth and heroism found their way into Star Wars. its what made the original series so endearing and memorable despite the fairly simple plot.
>>
>>87750393
It's actually really sad when you read some of the commentary on the script writing process for the movie from the writer.

They really didn't seem to give a shit, and definitely not anywhere near the level of care a star wars film deserved.
>>
>>87750445
it was really lazy and even Lucas seemed dissapointed
I recall him saying something like it was stupid of them to simply reuse all the stuff from the originals, meanwhile in the prequels he tried to keep everything different (the planets, the ships, the aliens, the costumes) in the originals as well they tried to keep things fresh with every film
>>
>>87750445
Any examples of the writing "not giving a shit"?

Genuinely curious if it would explain why the movie was such a safe and predictable snorefest.
>>
>>87750492
Lucas' callbacks in the prequels were obnoxious in their use, but they weren't even close to the level of callbacks ep vii has.

The scriptwriters, man... they didn't care at all about getting the characters done properly.

The only reason poe survived the crash and appears later is cause a producer thought it would be a happy scene.

Well, how do we explain him not being dead?

We don't need to.

Oh, okay.

Finn being a comedy relief character and completely at odds with his entire background, done for weird ass reasons.

The writers even talk about how they wanted to make everyone love rey the same way fanfiction writers talk about making people love their OCs.

I have little to no faith in episode viii.
>>
>>87749955
I really liked the "We're going to kill you, 'member?"
"Yeah I member"
Joke
>>
>>87750537
I listed some in the post below yours.

In short, they didn't take in to account cast balance, making sure everyone had their role and that role made sense, jumped at a lot of random producer suggestions like yes men, and they were INCREDIBLY fixated on pulling as much as possible from older movies because they thought that's all star wars people wanted.

It also sounded like in a lot of points when talking about Rey that they had zero explanation for her skills at the time they were writing the movie, and just figured the next guy would handle it.
>>
>>87749955

This.

First time I saw member berries I thought they'd start on about Star Trek or Magnum PI or maybe something more 90s but they just kept on about star wars.

That's the problem with the member berries metaphor: It's about the only nostalgia you can be reasonably sure will hit a wide demographic, Star Wars. Anything else will miss too many people.
>>
>>87750557
Yes except it was already common knowledge that JJ is a hack
Episode VIII is directed by Rian Johnson, an actually talented director
>>
>>87750627
JJ didn't do the shit I'm complaining about.

It doesn't matter sometimes how good your director is when the people writing and producing the film don't care.
>>
>>87750659
Johnson also wrote the script himself.
>>
>>87750741
We'll see how he does, but given how they handed him an extremely shitty foundation and how into meddling the disney producers seem I'm not going to expect positive results.
>>
>>87750270
Yeah, and dammit, more Christmas Critters. Dat Deery, umph!
>>
>>87750235
tfa gets a free pass for shit that the prequels rightfully got crucified for
>>
I'd say side-lining half of the original 4 didn't help. Butters has more relevance than Kenny and Stan combined.

Also, the 'Africa' segments with the berries were mint.
>>
>>87751660
Kenny hasn't been relevant in a very long time.
This whole season has been a fucking mess. Hopefully they go back no continuity and 14 episodes per season instead of just 10
>>
>>87749921
They're cute in a disturbing way.
>>
>>87751771

I expected Kenny to become a background character, but Stan? What were they thinking?
>>
>>87751797
this
Stan is the straight man and should be the main guy as he used to be
>>
>>87751797
>>87751847
Stan is and have never have been interesting as a character and neither has Kenny. Kyle and Cartman and the driving forces in the group has why they're getting the most focus.
>>
>>87751847

Kyle should've got the cut like Trey and Matt intended. He's only useful to relieve Cartman of his hatred of Jews and serves no other purpose
>>
>>87750270
>>87751229
>>87750051

>I want them to go back to their old ways
Like how you'll be bitching about how inconsistent it is on a weekly basis?
>>
>>87751660
Why do they keep Kenny's lines in the intro?
>>
>>87750094
Also they enjoyed modern TV drama and went "sure let's try that"
>>
continuity was a mistake

I didn't watch last night. This is the first time I blew off an episode

when the episodes were random every week, its ok when there was a bad one because the next week it could be good so I would come back to watch. But since they are all the same plot, and I don't find it particularly funny, I dont care to continue watching
>>
>>87751957

To remind the audience he exists. Even if the episode doesn't.
>>
>>87749921
The reason why South Park Season 20 is so fucking awful is that they're stretching a single episode's worth of jokes/topics across an entire season. It's boring because we're literally just getting the same jokes every single episode, with maybe only one or two new jokes per episode.

>Memberberries
>Star Wars VII sucks
>Guys vs Girls
>SJWs thinking all women are smart and funny
>internet trolls
>Trump is an incompetent asshole

And that's about it. It's like watching the same episode 8 times. At least last season, while it still had the continuity, it wasn't just the same exact fucking topic over and over and over.

This is why people have been saying "South Park wasn't always like this". It's not the fact that they're only doing social/political commentary, it's the fact that they're commenting on the same exact things every single episode. It's flat-out boring.
>>
>>87752002
>literally just getting the same jokes every single episode,
You realize these are plotlines, not jokes, right? And comedy can be more than just setup-punchline?
>>
>>87751771
Kenny was pretty relevant last season though.
>>
>>87750094
Where were you when south park became EVA?
>>
File: 1445544154315415.png (32KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445544154315415.png
32KB, 125x125px
They went too heavy with the continuity this season. S19 worked great, because it still had episodes of the week, but with common themes that tied them together at the end.

S20 kinda sucks, because it's just one set of plotlines that just keeps going and going.
>>
>>87752059
>You realize these are plotlines
I guess I should've been more specific; we're only getting jokes based on those topics. And they're topics, not "plotlines", if you wanna nitpick.
>And comedy can be more than just setup-punchline
Yeah, except repeating the same comedic situation over and over makes it lose its humor.
>>
>>87752002
Those are (mostly) separate topics though, which makes the idea to mash them all together and stretch it even dumber. But that was obvious from how discombobulated the 1st ep was.
>>
OK fine, let's do this

V > IV > VI > VII > III > I

I don't actually remember episode 2, for all I know I never watched it
>>
>>87752138
Especially considering how hard they were riding on Clinton winning the presidency
>>
>>87752355

Which is fucking stupid, considering that the last few times I think they were boasting how they made TWO episodes in preparation, and aired the correct one depending on who ones.
>>
Anyone else just expecting Butters to cuck Eric?
>>
>>87752448
I fucking hope so, Cartman is so boring this season, the joke got old after the first episode it was in.
>>
>>87749921
can anyone give me sauce on the music the memberberries were listening to in the white house?
>>
>>87752696

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>87749986
Right last season had a good mix. This season has wasted potential.
>>
>>87752759
thx
>>
>>87752448
>>87752473
I just enjoy Cartman being BTFO and Butters growing some balls.
>>
I'm only enjoying this season for the Gerald plot.
mildly enjoying Butter's crusade and his cucking of Cartman
>>
File: 1447132089891.jpg (30KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1447132089891.jpg
30KB, 400x395px
>Oh, he's pressing pickle.

>Butters quit smushing sausage, you have a visitor.
>>
File: And then there's this guy.jpg (450KB, 1748x634px) Image search: [Google]
And then there's this guy.jpg
450KB, 1748x634px
>>87752212
>4 above 6
Dis nigga
>>
>>87753112
>6 above 4
Yeah if you like ewoks and nothing happening, sure
>>
File: 1348103762722.jpg (82KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1348103762722.jpg
82KB, 780x585px
>>87749921
>friend of a friend of mine is a fan of SP
>we had a rough start, but we were actually bonding so well over SP, despite having its weaknesses
>He already didn't take it so well when I said the election episode was probably going to suck due to T&M most likely expecting a Clinton, and I was right

How do I break it to him that this season is overall terrible?
The troll arch was the only consistently good thing, and now it has merged into the Clinton arch and offers very little

Gerald's "you don't know my wife" was pure gold though, but Gerald is the only reason I even bother to watch desu
>>
>>87749921
Member when South Park was funny?
>>
>>87750393
I am more excited for Auralnauts Star Wars parodies than the actual films.
>>
>>87753591
Pepperidge Farm members.
>>
>>87750393
Lucas ruined the mythic overtones (which were more Kurtz and Kerschner than Lucas, hence the prequel's andmidichlorians).
>>
>>87750020
Then what the hell are you doing on /co/?
>>
File: stormtroopers.jpg (58KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroopers.jpg
58KB, 620x388px
>>87749955
>>87750623
>Member Storm Troopers
Yeah I member
>Not those Stormtroopers! The real old ones!
>They wanna member? We'll give em something to member!
>>
File: 1456283044726.gif (465KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1456283044726.gif
465KB, 500x288px
>>87754222

i did not understand that? please explain
>>
Why South Park still allowed to live?

It's like dealing with a 80 year old relative slowly agonizing to a painful disease and you want to end his suffering even tough the rest of the family doesn't want him to die.
>>
>>87754325
The original soldiers that helped Hitler rise to power were called Storm Troopers.
>>
This season would be infinitely more enjoyable if it was watched in one solid go instead of weekly.
>>
>>87754325
Did you click on the image?
Nostalgia only begets nostalgia.
The Member Berries seem to default to Star Wars as a common thread of Nostalgia, but what they don't realize is even Star Wars was built on Nostalgia.
>Member WWII
>Member Flash Gordon
>Member Buck Rogers
>Member The Hidden Fortress
>>
>Garrison!Trump is suddenly expected to control global relations within a week of becoming president.
>We see not a single person in the White House as the Memes run it over.
Where the bloody hell is Obama?
>>
>>87754513
>soldiers that helped Hitler rise to power were called Storm Troopers.

Why people on the past always used such cool sounding names? For what I member, all of Hitler's special bases were named after wolves or werewolfs.
>>
>>87752212
Honestly I like 3 more than 7. 3 actually borders on "so bad it's good" and has a lot of quotable lines. 7 was practically written in a lab to be beloved by people. 2 is complete dog SHIT though.
>>
>>87750557

I mean, we knew that Poe was going to survive since he's part of the new trinity, but the way they went about explaining his survival (i.e. not doing so at all) was really poorly done and there was really no surprise because, again, we knew he was going to survive.
>>
>>87751955
I'd rather have hit and miss episodes rather than seasons that slide off completely in the last third.
>>
>>87755440
He originally wasn't going to. The script had him dying in the crash and more focus on finn as an actual character rather than comedy relief, but they changed it all because a producer thought it would be happier if he just didn't die and if finn was a goof.

This is part of why there's no character balance in the new cast.
>>
File: offence.jpg (78KB, 540x343px) Image search: [Google]
offence.jpg
78KB, 540x343px
Every single time I see people crying SOUTH PARK IS SHIT NOW it reminds me of this image.

There are threads all over /co/ and /tv/ now about how bad South Park "suddenly" is.

It's been bad for years but now that they're making fun of their meme president everyone is triggered as fuck.
Nobody even gave a shit about South Park for years and then everyone was screaming BASED SOUTH PARK BASED BASED when they made fun of ultra PC liberal bullies.

Just wait until they make an episode which makes fun of liberals again and enjoy all the fickle faggots running back to "based" South Park.

tl;dr
>waaah they're only supposed to make fun of what OTHER people think, not what I think :<
>>
>>87755261
Also snappy uniforms made by a Fashion Designer.
>>
>>87755559
>People have been making these same complaints since they switched formats
>IT'S ONLY CAUSE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF DONALD TRUMP!

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>87749921
oh I member
>>
>>87755006
I'd he's on Vacay schmoozing with Merkel telling Europe to stand against the rising tide of Nationalism.

Just like real life.
>>
>>87749921
I liked them
>>87749940
This though
>>
>>87755603

I don't know, I see a lot more "South Park has become shit" threads this year than I did last year. Granted it could just be because the longer this format continues the more it frustrates fans not fond of it.
>>
>>87755671
You already expressed a political blame to why you would think this. It's probably just confirmation bias at work, cause I've seen these exact same complaints for years now.
>>
>>87749921
So did they use Mr. Garrison instead of Trump to avoid lawsuits?
>>
Why doesn't someone just nuke the shit out of Denmark?
>>
>>87755733
No, they used a canadian trump analogue too. They used garrison cause they thought it would be funny and didn't think trump would win at all so they wouldn't have to stick with it.

They had to scrap and redo their entire end plan for the season because trump won, so now they are just making garrison trump.

Trump couldn't sue them for anything and win anyway.
>>
>>87749940
You should say overarching jokes. Jokes used through the episode, I think, are fine.
>>
>>87755783
Not like he would. Trump has been a running gag in popular culture for decades.

And now he's gonna be President
>>
>>87750221
>why does /co/ hate member berries so much?

Nostalgia is stupid and /co/ doesn't like being reminded of that.
>>
Member when Kenny died?
>>
>>87749921

What do you think would happen if they decided to not have Kenny muffled by his jacket anymore and we could hear him speak properly for the majority of the time?
>>
>>87756124
It wouldn't affect much considering Kenny barely seems to appear in any episodes.
>>
>>87749940
I'm pretty certain they're more of a plot device now than a recurring joke.
>>
>>87749921
South park is literally trying to force a meme
>>
>>87756473
They wouldn't do that Anon

Oh, wait...
Kenny dying. Timmy. "I'm just gonna get a little high..." and about a million other things.
>>
>>87750393

It really seemed like they knew all they had to do was be better than they prequels and that's all they tried for. It was safe. Simply make people remember the good movies and that's all it strives for. The PT's sucked out loud but they at least had their own identity.
>>
>>87752001
Kenny is a boring character. That's why they don't use him. There's not much you can do with a muffled incoherent voice and the 1000th poor joke about him
>>
>>87756572
I honestly enjoy watching the prequels more than episode vii now because of that.

Episode vii is sterile. Super sterile. The prequels might mostly suck but at least they weren't a paint by numbers deal.
>>
>>87750221
> why does /co/ hate member berries so much? they haven't even been in the episodes that much. they get like a couple min of screentime every ep they're in.

That's the reason. Because the entire season works like that. Nigga this aint Game of Thrones. Member berries/Force Awakens sucks balls episode or 2 parter would be fine.

Garrison/Trump vs Hillary episode or 2 parter would be fine.

Gerald and the Trolls episode or 2 parter would be fine.

Stretching it out over a fucking season doesn't work.
>>
>>87756851
This.

If a season was 3 small arcs, or 4, they'd do a better job.

I'm so damn sick of the cartman jokes about women being smart and funny. They beat that in to the ground.

The mars stuff, in to the ground.

The trolls are literally two episodes of crap stretched across a whole season.
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (249KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
249KB, 611x815px
>>87750606
>It also sounded like in a lot of points when talking about Rey that they had zero explanation for her skills at the time they were writing the movie

Rey was too invisible. I don't want to say the MS word but look back at ANH. Luke didn't really FORCE anything till the very end and he had the guidance of Obi Wan. It took him three movies before he could actually win in a sword fight and even TRY to use the mind trick.

Im even fine with Rey being more competent out the gate than Luke was, she had a very different upbringing but maybe have her rely on different skills instead of instant force mastery.
>>
>>87757698

INVINCIBLE

I need to stop posting drunk
>>
>>87755559
For me it's not the fact that they're making fun of Donald Trump, it's the fact that they're not even doing it in a clever way. It's a total misrepresentation of Trump and his entire platform of overthrowing the corruption in Washington by just chalking his success up to a blind nostalgia of the past. This simply isn't true, Trump supporters wanted a change from the tired old establishment and Hillary probably wanted to just keep everything how it is. It's the same with the Brexit too, Brits where sick of the establishment, Brexit wasn't as simple as nostalgia.

All the Trump jokes are the same old things that every other show has already done too. I get it if they wanna make fun of Trump. South Park makes fun of everything and despite me supporting Trump, I can still admit that it's pretty ridiculous that he actually won. On top of that they literally just tell their viewers how to vote in one episode. There was clearly a pro-Hillary bias, which is strange for South Park.

I did like the line from Mr Garrison to PC Principle about how PC culture was basically the reason for Trump winning tho. It's like there are some good ideas there but the execution is so terrible
>>
>>87757760
>Trump voters aren't looking for nostalgia!

Make America great... again
America USED to be great, let's make it great again
MAGA
Make America Great Again
>>
I liked last night's episode.

>You want to double bag something else?

Watching Mr. Garrison go on a tyrannical rampage was the best comedy I feel has happened all season.
>>
>>87757849
Its funny because we're about to experience actual tyranny
>>
you should all get raped by gorillas
>>
>>87757973
gorillas have tiny peckers anon
>>
>>87758020
No, Ike, just type it
We have a lot of work to do here.
>>
>>87757906
Must be funny living in a fantasy land where you just make stuff up as you see fit
>>
>>87757848

Wow, one catchphrase really should cover EVERYTHING your campaing is about. Sure, there is a hint of nostalgia, about 1%, mostly about one time where the government wasnt such shitty establishment.
>>
Did they drop hillary out of the season? She havent done shit last epi, but should be still important, otherwise bill's and butter's subplot is completely meaningless. And they only have 2 episodes to put this shit together. God, this season is a mess.
>>
>>87757848
Why isn't America great now?
>>
>>87757848
Yeah pretty strange considering crime and disease are down and education is up since my parents were kids. It's funny though; not long ago a couple of coworkers were lamenting how dangerous it is to let your kids play outside "these days". Nigga it was objectively more dangerous for kids back in the 90s when we used to play outside.
>>
I feel really bad for Ike. Mostly because I have had something exactly like that happen where an adult gets me to do something for them so I take the blame.
>>
File: trumpdrawing.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
trumpdrawing.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>87749955
this
>>
>>87755261
ptsd used to be called SHELL SHOCK
>>
>>87758209
i bet he'll buy him a vid game.
>>
Member Berries are the best thing this season
>>
>>87758170
It's pretty obvious they didn't actually expect Trump to win and that despite having a Trump victory episode ready they didn't think they'd actually use it. This is the problem with a season long story arc based on current events. You have to plan things ahead of time more. But, if you end up being wrong about a major event you anticipated, everything comes undone and goes off the rails. Parker and Stone got completely blindsided by events and are scrambling to put something coherent together. Trump completely surprised them like he surprised every other commentator that wasn't a Trump supporter.

I think that's why this season hurts so much. Parker and Stone are just another part of the media, when usually they stand out somewhat. That lack of standing apart from the pack is really hurting this season. It feels like this is South Park written by a team of generic writers in Hollywood who are trying and failing to make satire. There is a sort of "spark" that is missing right now. And it's depressing.
>>
>>87752448
Pls yes, butters needs a new gf and actually has specific examples of "women being smart and funny" (even though he's just saying it to save his ass) unlike Cartman, which is getting heidi wet
>>
File: acceptit.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
acceptit.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>87758353
agreed.
>>
>Expect Cuckolds to be able to write
They're too busy watching their wives get fucked by black bulls and raising their wives sons to actually write episodes
>>
>>87758338
So? Sheila would just monitor his Internet activity from then on
No fun for him ever
>>
File: nesclassicedition.png (40KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
nesclassicedition.png
40KB, 394x350px
>>87758463
>>
>>87752002
continuity was a mistake
>>
>>87753112
>an army of teddy bears kill several soldiers in fucking at-st's with sticks

Six was a horrible conclusion when you think about it, ESPECIALLY in context of both EU and JJU
>>
>>87758353

I don't 'member seeing them.
>>
>>87757760
My impression of Trump was exactly that he didn't want to win. I think he would've rather done his Trump TV thing. He's a businessman, he wants to do business shit, he doesn't want to govern.
So for me, South Park was dead-on.
>>
File: memberberries.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
memberberries.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
>>87758837
you saw 'em, 'member??
>>
You know, looking back on it, I... I just... I just don't see how people loved the original Star Wars so much in the first place. Yeah it's good, but the level of fanaticism it spawned? How? Why? Why don't people look back on Clash of the Titans as fondly Star Wars?
>>
>>87758901
>doing multiple rallies a day every day for weeks
>didn't want to win
>>
File: trump_shitposts.jpg (918KB, 2144x3896px) Image search: [Google]
trump_shitposts.jpg
918KB, 2144x3896px
>Make Garrison out to be Trump
>Don't have him sit on people via Twitter
Tray and Matt are fucking hacks
>>
>>87758972
*shit on people
>>
>>87749921
I'd like to argue that the presidential election is why.
South Park's thing is pretty much to be topical. So they basically have to do politics and election episodes during election season. But those just aren't as good.
>>
>>87758972
yeah. especially when they're doing half of every episode on internet trolls-- which is a bullshit arch anyways.
>>
>>87750393
>but it utterly trashed all they "mythic" overtones that Lucas put into the series.
How exactly?
>>
>>87758972
Are these real?
Sorry I don't have twitter
>>
>>87750393
everything good in star wars came from his wife, not Lucas
>>
>>87758963
Well, he's always liked attention. That doesn't mean he actually wants to put in the work.
>>
>>87759122
yes, but those aren't even close to the best ones
>>
>>87759153
At the time, the media thought rallies in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota were delusional wishful thinking on his part and then he ended up winning the first two and almost winning the third.
>>
>>87749921
This is my favorite running gag of the season, though.
>>
>>87752111
>EVA
What?

>>87752138
Fuck you it's greaaaaaaaaaat
>>
>>87754586
oh shit this
>>
>>87759243
Ok, in all fairness, let me rephrase: I think he wanted to win because he super loves winning and hates losers. I don't think he actually wants to do the job, because it's boring and thankless and complicated.
>>
File: 1369868222129.jpg (20KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1369868222129.jpg
20KB, 283x283px
>YOU ONLY HATE THIS SEASON BECAUSE IT MOCKS TRUMP
No, this season is shit because the Trump mocking is lazy instead of good parody of his mannerisms, the troll bullshit is so outdated that it references a meme from 2008, the member berries and Star Wars shit shouldn't be here and there is nothing fucking funny happening
>>
>>87758353
>Member berries love Africa as much as I do

They are
>>
File: 1383391088430.png (892KB, 928x924px) Image search: [Google]
1383391088430.png
892KB, 928x924px
>>87759604
this

they could do so many things with trump but they do absolutely fucking nothing of significance

the fact they also had a major plot point being related to hillarys emails because they thought she was going to win was just dumb too
>>
>>87757760

>i liked the part were they agreed with my politics tho :^)

you kinda proved the other guy right
>>
>>87749921
member when they weren't just star wars?
>>
File: keepMAGAmydude.png (417KB, 601x622px) Image search: [Google]
keepMAGAmydude.png
417KB, 601x622px
you guys ready to MAGA?
>>
>>87759321
>he doesn't know what EVA is, not even in passing

Honest answer. No judging. But when did you start coming to 4chan?
>>
File: 1359685624515.jpg (33KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1359685624515.jpg
33KB, 600x578px
>>87757760

The reason why they got Mr. Garrison to do Trump's role is because they thought he had not a single chance against Hillary and both candidates are a total joke anyway

I'm more glad to see them accept that fact and get Garrison going for his own shenanigans
>>
>>87749955
>if it had more variation than just star wars
THIS THIS THIS

Not eveb a single
Member Ghostbusters?
>>
>>87760697
They mentioned ghostbusters in the first episode, though.
>>
>>87760697
they mention the fugitive in last night's.
>>
>>87754222
seriously why are people hating on this? Several of the member jokes including that one have been hilarious, and the whole concept is amusing in itself
>>
>>87750173
I'm only here for the Franco-Belgian comics, you DUMBSHIT HOMO! YOU STUPID LOSER! KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>87757848
I was more in it to throw Hillary into jail. If we can't jail her, that sets up a bad precdent which lets other politicians get out scot free. Matter of the law working.
>>
>>87760877
Ok, calm down, buddy.
>>
>>87759429
He wants the job because he wants to actually be remembered in history. The man is rich, but he wants something better. He didn't have to run, where people have slandered him and by association his brand, his family is put in danger, and it cost him a lot of money. And I am honestly glad he ran since it exposed how corrupt our media and government is.
>>
>>87760793
I just watched that and didn't notice, when do they mention it?
>>
>>87757760
>I did like the line from Mr Garrison to PC Principle about how PC culture was basically the reason for Trump winning tho

It's a significant part of it. And that's not even counting thing like the alt-right, GamerGate, Pepe, and Berniebros all being pissed off by being targeted by them.
>>
>>87750160
>episode VII
Fucking sucked. Normalfags have fucking awful taste. I called out how bad it was the second I saw it but people were high on shiny set pieces. Even RLM rode its dick for awhile before realising it was shit.

This, oh wait it's bad, we need to tell them! Hysteria just goes to show how normalfag Matt and Trey are now. Despicable.

>muh Brexit is nostalgia
Sasuga guy raising wife's son
>>
>>87749955
They mentioned Goonies too.
>>
>>87760861
>the whole concept is amusing in itself
It really isn't at all. The whole thing is a massive fuck up. The berry's are boring. B-but muh good gags. If they were in one episode like most gags that could maybe be fine but they aren't. Every second dedicated to them is another that people are switching off.
Also the story doesn't make any sense because they bet on hill dawg. Obviously they were meant to stop JJAbrams with Garrison because he was memeing TrumpGarrison into presidency. Now they're using the analogy to call the force behind Trump literal nazism. Matt and Trey should neck themselves or at least planned ahead. The last two episodes have been nothing but flounder.
>>
>>87749921
MEMBER WHEN SOUTH PARK HAD STANDALONE EPISODES?

OOOOHHH, I MEMBER
>>
>>87750627
Fuck him. The franchise needs to burn. The mouse needs to learn its lesson. If you just go, well this is less shit and equally shiny, problem solved- the mouse will never be forced to evolve.
>>
>>87752447
That was when they only needed to make one ep. Continuity owns them now.
>>
>>87755559
But I liked some of their Trump jokes. The Garrison stand up routine was amazing. Southpark is shitter now than it was. Continuity has them convinced they can just think up four episodes of content then string them together over 10. Further, their reliance on satire has fucked up over because they backed the wrong horse and now have to come up with a new story on the fly.
>>
>>87760877
Any sense of maturity you had with that first line was lost immediately.
>>
Say what you will about this season, but this song is off the hook!

https://youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>87759604
>the troll bullshit is so outdated that it references a meme from 2008
What's that one?
>>
>>87762175
Rickroll https://youtu.be/YVhxcpItk_M
>>
>>87759604
>the troll bullshit is so outdated that it references a meme from 2008

>The joke
>Your head
>>
>>87762218
Oh yeah that.

I forgot because Rickrolling is so dead that referencing it is like referencing "Where's the Beef?"
>>
>>87762218
That was awesome. Rickroll will never die.
>>
>>87759093
No heros journey
Tbh i enjoyed it but i just want finn and poe broing it up in the sequels with the order murdering rebels.
>>
>>87756956
I feel like last season had it down right, even if the introduction of the ads story didn't really tie everything together. Each episode was still its own thing while building on the last.
>>
>>87749921
Makes it more satisfying to see their impending demise.
>>
I just wonder how this'll tie into Fractured but Whole
>>
>>87761203
when they get to the whitehouse.
>>
>>87758972
I'm really glad my dad doesn't own a twitter accout or he'd tweet like this.
>>
>>87749921
I really like the first few episodes of this season, but after those it feels like it's dragging on. Not much happens, and then they just leave a tease for the next episode at the end.
>>
>>87752002
>>87758527
This. South Park desperately needs to go back to stand-alone episodes. The show is best when it features zany little episodic escapades like the boys visiting the rainforest or taking up ziplining.

Season-long continuity keeps the show too grounded.
>>
>>87763040
Your dad sounds like a swell guy
>>
I hope Gerald gets divorced by the end of this season. After all this shit like trying to make Ike take the blame he kinda deserve it.
>>
Was last season as bad?
>>
>>87759604
The best part of the last few episodes for me was Hillary approaching Gerald to stop trolltrace.
It was a subtle nod (for sp standards) to real life damage control of the current government.

Instead we'll get more lazy literally-hitler imagery.
>>
File: stormtroopers- the old ones.jpg (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroopers- the old ones.jpg
97KB, 960x540px
>>87760861
I actually like member berries.
I was just pointing out where the current story is going.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx35G5clgLA

T-shirts fucking when?
>>
>>87749921
>hi, we're the main reason why south park season 20 is so fucking awful

-SP still making anti-Trump campain when Trump fucking won one week ago

-Cartman endgame
-Too much technology "jokes" (twitter, Facebook,etc)
-Member Berries
>>
>>87749921
If you hate them so much then why do you continue to take them. 'Member?
>>
>>87764875
>-SP still making anti-Trump campain when Trump fucking won one week ago
Just cause he won doesn't mean they have to be happy about it. Criticizing your leaders is what being an American is all about. But you wouldn't understand that, would you, ya commie?
>>
>>87755559
Or it could be theyve just began to suck. I dont give a fuck about whom they mock as long as its good
>>
>>87758494

People forget a lot of american stores sell Atari FlashBack and Retro Megadrives since 2004 and always are top-sellers in Xmas.

Of course, normies think Nintendo invented retro consoles in 2016
>>
>>87749955
It does, the main season is mostly about Star Wars, but they made references to other past works if you paid attention.
>>
>>87764951
>normies think Nintendo invented retro consoles in 2016

Nintendo invented retro consoles with the game & watch1
>>
>>87749955

I dont remember if South Park have Star Wars parodies. You know Star Wars is the epitome of american comedy.
>>
This is a real song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf1fkWKf3x8
>>
>>87750160
i STILL haven't seen ep 7
i just didn't care at all and i still don't

its probably because the magic is dead to me and i don't care about the setting or characters anymore
>>
>>87765104
Kys, faggot.
>>
File: 1447847267351.jpg (73KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
1447847267351.jpg
73KB, 960x685px
>>87755261
>Why people on the past always used such cool sounding names?
It's because the communists won, and humanity lost its soul. I don't think there are many humans left. We have barbarians and machines around anymore.
>>
>>87755261
Supposedly the Stg-44, the grandfather of modern assault rifles was named by Hitler himself, being so impressed with it.

It was named Assault Rifle, or for a more direct translation from German, the "Storm Rifle."

Hitler really liked storms.
>>
>>87755652
Merkel makes me uncomfortable.

Her face looks like the face of a villian.
>>
>>87764951
Saw a Plug 'n' Play Genesis at a Walgreens for like $40, I really had to convince myself not to buy it.
>>
File: The Freeman.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
The Freeman.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>87765227
>>
>>87753724

Midichlorians were only things that fed on the Force and as such were used as a unit of measurement for Force aptitude. They didnt MAKE the Force
>>
>>87759676
This so hard.

I voted Trump. Trump's calmed down now that he's been elected.

But holy shit the man is a storm of non-stop craziness when he gets to say what he wants. And he's way better than Obama, who was reading a teleprompter with every joke, Trump just says shit.

And my oh my, what glorious shit it is.
>>
>>87765531
Member the Apprentice?
I member!
>>
>>87764930
You could at least wait until he's actually sworn in.

Everyone forgets we still have 3 more months of Obama bowing down to Merkel and the only things Trump has done are tell people to stop rioting and laid out his first 100 days.
>>
>>87765586
so basically trumps a bigot
>>
>>87765618
I'd love to know how in holy hell you managed to wrangle that from anything I just said?
>>
>>87765639
Liberals don't put any actual thought into what they say, they just pull everything out of their asses so they can attempt to validate their hurt feelings.
>>
>>87758207
You're an idiot

The reason people are angry is because unemployment and underemployment are on the rise and have been on the rise

>inb4 middle class kid whose parents paid for college chimes in that employment is just as good and profitable for average joe as ever

Fuck off
>>
>>87765735
but employment is good and profitable for me t. immigrant
>>
>>87765618
Yeah, because calling everyone Literally Hiter worked so well during the 2016 election.

Oh wait.

According to CNN, there are so many Literally Hitlers running around in America you'd think it's a fucking Axis Powers Hetalia convention.
>>
>>87765639
>>87765670
Anon was making a joke
>>
>>87765792
Well it wasn't funny.

You could have at least had the courtesy to end your line with a ":^)"
>>
>>87765779
>According to CNN, there are so many Literally Hitlers running around in America you'd think it's a fucking Axis Powers Hetalia convention.
>Implying its not
>>
>>87765815
As a con-goer, nothing triggers me as deeply as seeing a fat autistic girl gathering for APH. Nothing good ever happens after that.
>>
>>87765069
And?
>>
>>87759146
meme
>>
>>87765854
fat girls dressing up kancolle for some reason are funny though i just dont know why
>>
>>87758386
>that wasn't a Trump supporter

And Michael Moore

It would be funny if they had Michael Moore become a prophet or something, predicting crazy shit that comes true
>>
File: spstnz.jpg (82KB, 987x554px) Image search: [Google]
spstnz.jpg
82KB, 987x554px
>>87754222
I membr
>>
>>87766000
Because Kancolle is lewd and Americans are disgusting blobs of flesh
>>
>>87766010
Michael Moore is a blowhard and he wasn't the only liberal to predict Trump winning.

Every liberal that was able to speak more than 3 words without one of those words being "racism" or "sexism" predicted this would happen, and for genuine reasons as opposed to the the proposed "Everyone in America is a secret Klansmen and the South Will Rise Again."
>>
>>87758386
Or maybe Trey and Matt are just getting old so they can't please their target audience of edgy middle schoolers like they used to.
>>
>>87766062

It's cute that you think that.

Trump himself didn't think that he'd win, that's why he had no transition plan in place and is currently tripping and falling on his face trying to figure out what the president does and how to get his organization set up by January.

Moore is just another attention whore. He knew that saying Trump would win would get him attention because no one thought it would actually happen. I'm sure he didn't believe it himself, and figured that when Hillary won all his fellow liberals would forget his prediction since they'd all be too busy celebrating.

tl,dr: Moore and Trump are both fat useless loudmouths with idiot fanbases who have no idea what they're babbling about roughly 90% of the time.
>>
>>87766123
A lot of us went, "Man Hilary's campaign needs to not treat everyone who doesn't vote for her as an enemy and maybe remember the democratic base."

She didn't.

Now the intellegencia are doubling down on blaming the wrong kind of poor people because god forbid we try to win an election, ever.
>>
>>87766147
Democrats are taking the masks off and showing just what they really think about the Working Class Whites that they pretended to care about for so long.
>>
>>87766172
I wonder when they'll do the same thing for black people
>>
>>87766194
They already kind of did.

Some of the WikiLeaks tapes show members of Hillary's campaign reffering to minorities as just "Useful votes but nothing else."
>>
>>87766202
That's not public though.
>>
>>87766211
True.

Unfortunately I think as long as there are enough blacks asking for more welfare the DNC and blacks are going to be buddy-buddy.
>>
File: 1465973610335.jpg (202KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1465973610335.jpg
202KB, 980x1040px
>>87758972
>I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.
And liberals are telling me this guy is a homophobe?
>>
>>87749921
It's the fact that they usually do the whole "insightful snarky uncomfortable truth" schtick with their humour. The best episodes take serious issues, present them comically, then call you out on being part of the problem when the comedy stops. They've done pretty well over the years to do this without being preachy. They've had lots of hilarious stuff in the past with this formula, interspersed with outright zany and batshit stuff just for fun, being shockingly crude while at the same time real and contrasting the two states. Southpark has always done Gap Humour really well.

But things have changed. People are more desensitized to the crudity. Like >>87749964 said, instead of being "Things the Simpsons won't do, but we will because we don't give a fuck." it's just The Southparkers now, where the crudeness just doesn't create the gap. I blame a lot of this on reddit, where everyone is always trying to pull this shit. "Wow, what a deep and polite statement that's kind and meaningful from /u/I_FIST_BABIES_IN_THE_CANAL! That's Reddit for you, upvote!"

Next, people are just bigger cunts these days in America. Attacking and insulting people you disagree with is much more acceptable, and being a moderate more and more means you're a "traitor", or if you question movements or call people out within them. Cuck or Shitlord, doesn't matter. And hating both sides just feels elitist and hipster, in a "proud to not vote" kind of bad way.

And Matt and Trey are tired of the Zany, when they should be embracing it more than ever. Trump is president for gods sake. Everyone is saying crazy shit though, so I can see why it would be hard to come up with something crazier.

Finally, I think the final straw is the season long arcs. People are already exhausted by the topical shit these days, it's fucking everywhere, and the long arcs make it feel like it's just more of the goddamn same. People have topical news burnout.
>>
>>87766123
>fuck the working class

You're as salty as Hooverfags were in 1932, and the same kind of scum

Buckle up, buckaroo
>>
>>87766333
I look down on "Moderates" because most of them are neither moderate nor independent but just people who adopt that label because they don't really know much about politics in general and feel the safest option is to pick team neutral.
>>
>>87766333
I look down on Moderate Conservatives because they don't actually conserve anything, they just ratify what Progressives pushed last year.
>>
>>87766425
Maybe you should stop munching on those member berries because things like socialized healthcare, right to work, and free healthcare are actually what people want.
>>
>>87766447
Well you repeated yourself on socialized and free healthcare, and what you said had nothing to do with what I was saying.
>>
>>87766475
>>87766447
>people want free healthcare

So why didn't Democrats pass it in 2009? Maybe people don't want free healthcare.
>>
I liked the Garrison plot, I like the Gerald plot, and I like how they made Sheila do more of her extreme mom things (even though the situation is more justified here I suppose). Member berries suck, but they kind of are the integral plot point this season.
How could the season be redone without them?
>>
>>87766447
>the post of someone who knows nothing about politics

Right to work is usually a conservative thing, since it's the right to go to work and benefit from things unions have won without being required to join the union.
>>
>>87766447
>because things like socialized healthcare, right to work, and free healthcare are actually what people want
some people not all people since some of us actually experienced the hell that is socialized medicine
>>
>>87766548
>socialized medicine
>hell
I literally wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for the healthcare safety net my country has. Oh no what a hell
>>
>>87766565
My grandma died because of the """"safety net""" her country had
Oh joy
>>
>>87766584
Why didn't she have private health insurance?
>>
>>87766447
>socialized healthcare
>and yet most cannucks cross the boarder because their doctor cant fix them for an appointment for another six months to get an appendectomy
>>
>>87766447
I don't really feel like paying good tax dollars to fund subpar healthcare so that Niggers in Chicago, Murder Capitol of the USA, can live to shoot each other another day.

I don't really feel like losing my premium healthcare plan because my job decides that now that healthcare is free they have no reason to fund my healthcare anymore.

I don't really feel like premium insurance plans going way, way up because I don't want to have to wait in line when I break my leg.
>>
>>87766587
because she was an idiot who trusted that the government can and will take care of her
>>
>>87766615
So being an idiot killed your grandma
Socialized healthcare isn't there for people who can afford to not have it.
>>
>There are people who actually think that giving the government more power is a good thing
>>
>>87766635
>Socialized healthcare isn't there for people who can afford to not have it.
problem is that the rest of us will foot the bill even though we dont need it, why should i pay for some strangers medicine when i could be using that money for my family?
>>
>>87766172
I'm surprised anyone ever thought the Dems were supporters of the working class. They've always been affiliated with the ruling elites, back from during Slavery, to the Corporations and Business/Statesmen of the early 19th century, and recently with Bill Clinton and Obama.

The only gap was with Roosevelt and Carter. Kennedy was kind of shitty except for the Cuban Missile Crises, and a Kennedy for gods sake that's about as elite as America gets.

Democrats only seemed to be for the "Middle Class" because while the Republicans courted the religious vote, in return the Democrats courted the Feminist vote. Feminism went on to define an entire generation of social change/progress primarily driven by the middle class, and in fact was notable for excluding the lower classes and minorities. Meanwhile the Republicans, now freshly infused with Religious members who had previously held to a policy of abstaining from elections due to their beliefs in God as the only supreme authority, became the "traditional" party.

Combined with how Awesome Roosevelt was colouring people's perception of the Democratic party as not elitist, and the fact that a large part of the middle class was still made up by factory workers and such, the Democrats got the reputation for being the party "for the people". Carter came in at the right time after 'Nam to decry Republicans for selling "young men for the interests of the old". That, plus the new religious and traditionalist tone of a large amount of Republican voters was the nail in the sign of the Republicans being for "Corporations" and "The Man".

And as blue collars stopped being middle class, the Democrats stopped supporting them. Clinton fucking sold your country to the banks, and then removed the restrictions on buying politicians, and destroyed the ability to protect your domestic blue collar industry. Yeah, it made a bunch of money for the Middle Class, but not the workers.
>>
>>87766778
They don't even care about the Middle-Class since the diminishing of said Middle-Class doesn't seem to bother them at all.

Correction: They care about the Middle-Class as long as you hate yourself for being white.

And fuck the Feminists, they've been fueling Marxism and the destruction of the family and normal gender relations in this country since the 60s.

For all the progressiveness elites love to push on the American people, I don't see those elites with single mothers. I don't see the elites with two mommies and a transgender child who they INSIST "he wanted to be a girl."
>>
>>87750160
I get the feeling they thought it was mediocre but didn't like how it rehashed ANHs plot at all and for some reason they think they're the only ones who were and they're pissed about it.

They also don't seem to realize how late to the party they are with the Amy schumer jokes I mean seriously where in the fuck have they been
>>
File: Vandread141.jpg (217KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vandread141.jpg
217KB, 643x900px
>>87766820
>And fuck the Feminists, they've been fueling Marxism and the destruction of the family and normal gender relations in this country since the 60s.
>implying this is a bad thing
only by having wars between males and females can we reach space colonization
>>
>>87766584
Doesn't contribute unless you specify the country and describe their health care system.

>>87766502
A combination of lobbying, lack of understanding of how health care works in America to drive up costs, concerns about the recent economic crash and destabilizing the markets by pushing out Insurance Companies in favour of single payer health-care, conflict between State rights and Federal rule.

I mean, Hawaii has had single payer healthcare for 50 odd years.

Also, it's not free. It's never "free". But single payer healthcare is significantly cheaper and easier to distribute, especially if standardized across states.

Keep in mind, Canada doesn't even have a Federal level single payer socialized health care system, each province has their own Health Services. However they do have a system worked out so they can bill the residents province for services from other hospitals. Taxes pay for that shit.

IE, (basic) CPAPs and sleep studies are covered by provincial health care in Ontario, but not in Alberta. More expensive CPAPs are not covered in Ontario, so if you want one with more features for comfort and such you pay out of pocket.

Alberta does have public sleep labs in the hospitals, but they're operated out of their annual budget from the city, not invoiced to the provincial health care, and thus more limited in the number of studies per year as well as having which lab you visit determined by your residency.

Still better than America, where hospitals charge insurance excessively to pay the cost for defaulted bills since they can't refuse treatment, medicare is shit because prices are inflated, and insurance is expensive because hospitals charge so much so more people don't have it and lose everything if they have to go.

The entire system is fucked. And Obamacare fixed none of that.
>>
>>87766854
Anime lied to you, anon.
>>
>>87749921
I actually kinda liked the last episode more than I thought it would
Yeah it was about shitting on trump, but they did it in a way that was pretty decent
Like nothing about him being a terrible candidate (though it's obviously implied), just that he's kind of a jerk
>>
>>87766820
No no no, they care about the upper middle class and corporations, which employ them. The whole Feminist/Racial tension shit is just pandering for votes, they don't really give a fuck about women or racial issues.

> I don't see those elites with single mothers. I don't see the elites with two mommies and a transgender child who they INSIST "he wanted to be a girl."

Dude, what? That's the sort of bullshit only people with no money and lots of time, or people with enough money that they can afford the time, to deal with that sort of bullshit.

Otherwise you're just too busy trying to pay bills.

Hell, single mothers are pretty much either below the poverty line or making >130k per year. Mostly below the poverty line.

We're talking where the father isn't in the picture or being a single mother was intentional. Like kids are fucking expensive for a vanity project, either you aren't paying for it or you have lots of money.

Like I said, because of the strong correlation with Feminism and backlash against 'Nam during Carter, and the carryover from Roosevelt, people for some reason thought the Democrats were representative of the "common man".

Generation X voted Clinton for that reason, because they felt disenfranchised from the middle class lifestyle they felt entitled to after having done all the things they were told. Having gotten a degree, having gone to school and toed the line and believed they were on a level playing field, and then finding out that when everyone has a degree the value of it drops significantly.

Clinton actually campaigned on being down to earth and relate-able, hilariously. Just a boy from the country with straw between his toes, ripping wild sax riffs.
>>
>Actually wanting 3 year wait times for an ER appointment
>>
>>87766877
>implying
theyve been right the whole time
>>
>>87766946
As a Trump supporter I got an ironic laugh of Garrison telling everyone to suck his dick.

Though probably not for the reason they intended.
>>
>>87766971
>entitled to having a job because you have a degree in gender studies or animation
Westerners are a mistake, they are nothing but trash at this point
>>
>>87766820
>>87766972
ER appointments happen quicker than that, Anon. Especially if you need it. It's called Triage, look it up.

As for diagnostic testing, you can either accept your spot in line as determined both by at how much risk you are at as well as how much benefit you will see. Want to be up higher? Don't be a skeleton, obese, a smoker, alcoholic, drug abuser etc. If you're old or have a terminal diagnoses, don't expect to be at the front of the line for anything except pain management, very specific treatments, or participation in experimental studies if you qualify.

Resources aren't unlimited, and other people just might actually need it more.

Otherwise, there are third party clinics and labs you can pay at for treatment. If you're really concerned, third party insurance is purchaseable. Check your family history, see your family doctor, and decide if you're at risk enough to warrant such a thing.

But you will never not be treated while a spot is empty, or because you can't pay etc,
>>
>>87766993
The situation wouldn't be any better if everyone got STEM degrees.

The problem isn't the type of degree, it's the oversaturation of degrees.
>>
>>87766993
> Only getting a job because they passed a test in 6th grade to get into a feeder school, cheated on exams, and bribed teachers. After that they show up and suck their bosses dick. Can't refuse to drink with them, can't wear clothes nicer than them, can't leave until 4 hours after work even if their work is done, can't switch companies if their boss or company screws them, can't re-train and enter the workforce again, everybody accepts that it's okay to treat someone under you like shit.

Asia is a mistake.

The ME is just straight up incompetent and corrupt and propped up by the West and Russia to have somewhere for proxy wars that won't wreck anything important.

Africa. Haha.

Lets talk more about Asia. The only important nations are Korea, China, and Japan. Korea because of its economy and tech, Japan because of its relationship with the US of A, and China is actually somewhat respectable if in a precarious position for many reasons.
>>
>>87767064
Korea is considering overthrowing their government because they just figured out it was all a lie.
>>
>>87763137
>keeps the show too grounded
I don't think continuity had that issue last season, last season did the overarching storyarc well because there were subplots in each episode that seemed to be resolved in a selfcontained episode with an overarching level of continuity where as this season is straight up full blown story arc where if you pick up a random episode you'll just be confused throughout the entire damn episode.
>>
>>87766971
>toed the line
Holy shit someone on 4chan who fucking knows the right way to write this saying.
>>
>>87767018
Look up Mike Rowes university address where he talks about the stigma of blue collar jobs in the US of A.

>>87766993
So. Japan is pretty much shit at this point. Economy has been stagnating forever, their culture is so monolithic and suppressed that all the crazy shit we see outside of it is just the steam escaping. It's fucking boring and neglected when you're >1km away from the train station, and outright falling apart in the countryside as backroom deal construction where the job rights are sold under the table to friends and families of politicians, the materials are overbilled and sold off to the Yaks who then sell it under the table to other companies doing construction who overbilled their expenses. In fact, they might just sell the same supplies to several companies, buying with one hand, and buy it back cheaper with another to resell again.

Bullying is so bad in schools, and teachers, staff, and parents are so unable to handle having a fucking conversation with their kids, that the Emperors daughter got bullied out of school. Goddamn.

Japanese people are pretty much incapable of assigning blame directly, instead forcing someone to be a sacrificial goat, pretty much ensuring that nothing ever changes. Not even Fukushima managed to wake them up.

"Who's the Prime Minister of Japan"? A fun game to play with their revolving door government where the PM is pretty much just the aforementioned scapegoat. That's some third world shithole problems there.

Finally, the birthrate. Japanese people are pretty much screwed, between the cost of living and their inability to do anything socially different and their inability to even admit that their policies or culture could do anything wrong means they're fucked. Again. Like this happens over and over there.
>>
>>87767115
>Who's the Prime Minister of Japan

Hasn't it been some far right nutcase called Shinzo Abe for a while now?
>>
>>87767125
he has many names but his real name is Oda Nobunaga hell he's the reason why trump won in the first place
>>
>>87767148
>when a business's tweets make you laugh so you use numerical ouija to ressurect a dead Egyption Chaos God and use the spirit of Nobunaga to kill Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>87767089
Korea is shit. The people are horrible. The nation being run by a cult leader is the least of their problems. Corporations pretty much run the government anyways.

If you have money, you have status, and you can pretty much do whatever you want. If you get treated like shit because someone has more money than you, your friends and peers go along with it. If you fight back in any way, or even just don't play along, everyone supports the richer person. They aren't even ashamed about it. And it's not comparable to shitty rich people in the west getting away with shit.

First there's how blatant it is. Remember that heiress that turned a plane around because she got peanuts? Not allergic, no emergency or anything, she was just throwing a tantrum. Not a private plane, just one of the commercial airlines in daddies company.

Problem is she did it in the US where they take that shit seriously. No, we don't give a fuck who your dad is. No, you can't just pay a bribe/"fine", you're getting arrested. You're not entitled to fuck up the system just because you have money.

In Korea, you are. People have no intrinsic worth there, only their bank accounts. Not even America, home of Capitalism, goes that far because it ends up wrecking the system.

Also Western rich people like to believe, and at least pretend to aspire to, that they have value separate from their money and that they have money because of their exceptional qualities not the other way around.

Then there's the cults and superstition. "Fan Death". Like come on man.

Gender rights are non existent. They pretty much treat women like disposable things, rape is game where if it's not violent it's not real, and you can always pay her parents to say she was a slut who wanted it anyways. Seriously it's actually really bad, sharia law might be an improvement for once.

>>87767098
Is that an uncommon phrase? How else would you use it?
>>
>>87767168
>How else would you use it?
Literally every time I've seen someone use it here they've typed it as "towed the line"
>>
>>87767168
>Not even America, home of Capitalism, goes that far because it ends up wrecking the system.
>says that unironically in a post trump and clinton election
>>
File: 566048.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
566048.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>ITT: babby's first politics analysis session, featuring suburbia's most sheltered teenagers
>>
>>87767163
>spirit
>implying he ever died in the first place
>>
>>87767192
>fuck analysis and shit we just vote for whoever gives us free stuff
>>
>>87767189
Trump isn't a Far-Free-Market capitalist, I mean he's been criticized by many conservatives who want totally free market capitalism.
>>
>>87767213
>free market capitalism
Free market capitalism is literally a meme on par with true communism
>>
>>87767224
I absolutely agree, that's not the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>87767229
sorry just realized i quoted the wrong line
>You're not entitled to fuck up the system just because you have money.
>says that unironically in a post trump and clinton election
>>
>>87767240
Trump spent far, far less on the election than Clinton
>>
>>87767240
As a conservative I extremely dislike the "well the free market will fix it attitude" that many other conservatives have.

I think we should have a free-as-possible market, but there needs to be some restrictions in place.
>>
>>87767251
granted it was half of the 800m hillary raised but its still around 400m dollars anon
>>
I think I hate the election plot more because every thread gets derailed because of it.
>>
>>87767277
What's your point? You need to spend money to win an election.
>>
>>87767288
my point is that you can still fuck up the system here with enough money
>>
>>87757848
Oh please great Drumpf basher, please tell me the period of time he wants to go back to. Was it when Ronald Reagan promised to build a wall? Or perhaps when Adams vowed to end corruption in the government? Please tell me when exactly I should be nostalging for.
>>
>>87767297
But everything Trump has done has been within the system. He hasn't broken anything
>>
>>87767284
Every thread gets derailed if it can in anyway be associated with women, twitter, the economy, minorities or hair implants and tiny hands.
>>
File: Buckle Up Buckaroos.jpg (51KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
Buckle Up Buckaroos.jpg
51KB, 634x357px
>>87749940

>Implying this joke didn't get funnier the more times they did it.
>>
>>87767301
>Please tell me when exactly I should be nostalging for.
during the native american times when there were no europeans
>>
>>87767305
FUCK TWITTER.
>>
>>87767312
>wanting to be a weed-smoking hippy with no modern technology
>>
>>87767323
but isnt that what the left wants?
>>
Well, at least I can say that we're living in pretty interesting times with all the shit that's been going down around the world lately.
>>
>>87767482
>interesting
nah its not interesting its just a rehash of an old thing like the new ghostbusters or sw ep 7 and this is based on my experience. the akkadian one was the most interesting though followed by the cimmerean and etruscan
>>
>>87767186
That makes no sense, though. Jeepers people, where would they even hear that and not be able to contextualize it or see it written.

>>87767189

What a lazy response. I mean, it doesn't even relate to the issues we're talking about. For instance, in America specifically everyone thinks they're middle class. Well, up to about the $30 million mark. You have Americans worth literal millions who still believe the majority of other people out there live more or less the same lives as them and therefore have similar views.

Middle class starts at about 50k USD/year by the way.

Corruption, overall, is actually shockingly low in America in most sectors of industry.

Finally, the election resulted in a Trump presidency because high handed elitism pisses people the fuck off. Bernie vs. Trump would have been a much different race.

Not even mentioning how Trump managed to crush the Republican primaries.

Because Trump said "Yeah, I'm fucking rich. I have a big IQ, I get shit done, I'm fucking awesome" but he never said other people couldn't be. Just the opposite, he said that "these politicians in their private club are screwing the common dude. They're excluding a large part of the country for financial gain and ideological reasons".

Trump also never kicked anyone when they were down. He's a vicious cunt while opposing you but it's just business, and afterwards he has no interest in humiliating his opponents.
>>
Does South Park lack the self-awareness that it's the biggest 'troll' cartoon to date?
>>
>>87757848
Someone else already said it, but a very generic catchphrase does not tell you everything about a candidates entire campaign. I'm sure nostalgia plays a small part in the reason some people voted for Trump, but to act as if it's the only reason? I dunno it seems kinda dishonest and inaccurate to me.

>>87758901
If you honestly believe Trump didn't ever really want to win you're retarded.

>>87759746
PC culture being part of the reason for Trump's success isn't "my politics" it's just fact dude. You don't even need to support Trump to see this. People are clearly sick of SJWs and PC crap and that is one of many reasons why Trump won the election.
>>
>>87767297
>>87767305

Meh. It's late night thread, talking about a cartoon that does political commentary.

Anyways, to finish talking about China. Japan is a shit culture with generally okay people who just can't adapt so they're dying. Korea is a flexible culture that's actually morally bankrupt because they don't value people and nobody is willing to stand up for themselves or their rights and they're run by a goddamn cult. And fan death. Pretty much use slave labour in NK as well.

China has its shit together. It's a brutal, repressive nation but it does get shit done at least. There's plenty of corruption, but somehow having the weird private industry with the government finger in each pie system, the individual and government corruption somehow manage to balance each other out by benefiting both parties through shady practices. Like, they can't quite screw each other too badly.

They're precarious though. Gotta get through that modernizing and kickstart the middle class without collapsing their economy. That's why they artificially depress the Yuan.

And with the view of property = security for investments, they're either going to collapse a huge fucking housing bubble, or hang on long enough for a large enough middle class to grow and be able to afford it and holy fuck will that happen both suddenly and be profitable.

It's like, oppression done right. That, and the youngest generation is far enough removed from the revolution and poverty that followed it that gutted China of academics and educated classes of society, and scarred the fuck out of the generation and their kids and made them the soulless money whores they are today.

Current generation is MUCH more humane and invested in social capital, environmental protection, animal rights etc.

I mean, they're a competitor nationally but honestly I hope it goes well.
>>
>>87767168

I was told years ago that Samsung essentially runs Korea just because they're so vital to the economy. They put on a very nice face for everyone and pretend to be the true westerners of the east but their country is corrupt and rotting from within and it's been apparent for decades.
>>
File: pete ehhh.jpg (24KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
pete ehhh.jpg
24KB, 400x467px
>>87765227
that image is retarded, it took over 50-100 years to make large churches and monuments, and they were all spaced out over a few generations apart.

The reason why alot of modern buildings are the same is because its easier and more cost effective to build from a template, with that said those monuments still exist. Its not like they were all burned down.

im so mad im gay
>>
They are so obviously libtards pushing their pro shillary agenda it's painful
Good thing she lost
>>
>>87767628
>People are clearly sick of SJWs and PC crap and that is one of many reasons why Trump won the election.
This is how stupid Trump supporters are
>>
>>87767925
Oh damn I never thought about it like that. Seriously great rebuttal of what I just said you fucking retard.
>>
>>87767881
>t. conservatard pushing his own agenda

don't pretend you're any different anon
>>
>>87767948
I'm sure all those unemployed old men in the rust belt give 2 shits about SJWs.

Oh wait, no they don't you retard.
>>
>>87758386
>It's pretty obvious they didn't actually expect Trump to win
Like any sane person
>You have to plan things ahead of time more. But, if you end up being wrong about a major event you anticipated, everything comes undone and goes off the rails
Nothing has gone out the rails though. This week episode was in response to Trump winning and worked out the same, the last episode only had to make minor changes and even then most of the episode wasn't even centered around the presidency by Gerald's troll subplot. In any case not even Trump thought he would win considering less than half of the country voted for him and he lost the popular vote. Not really Mat and Trey's fault that this country has become a parody of itself.

>>87758170
>Did they drop hillary out of the season?
She's apart of the troll subplot.
>otherwise bill's and butter's subplot is completely meaningless.
That was a fucking gag dumbass
>>
>>87767963
>implying I'm not
Media = Evil
Period
>>
>>87767881

Matt and Trey have always identified as libertarians. Usually they've been more sympathetic to republican candidates over democrats. This election they just decided to back another horse. Cause it was a horse or an orangutan and at least a horse can run.
>>
File: 1468359303568.jpg (222KB, 1211x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1468359303568.jpg
222KB, 1211x1437px
>>87759604
>>87759676
>No, this season is shit because the Trump mocking is lazy instead of good parody of his mannerisms
Yeah sure it is, did you also say this in season 3 when they made fun of Clinton by making him a sex maniac like everyone was doing? Of course not because making fun of Trump is an art that's hard to do apparently. You're not even trying Trump supporter. You fags are so fucking triggered because they made fun o him its hysterical, I don't even think Obama supporters were this adamant in 2008
>>
>>87767974
pretty sure those old men in the rust belt are mad at sjw because they complain about nonsensical shit in the media causing real problems to be pushed aside
>>
>>87766992
>As a Trump supporter
You must love the taste of cock
>>
>>87749921

The funniest part about all the people in this thread saying they miss old South Park is that they are the exact people who the member berries are lampooning.

>Member old South Park?
>Ooh I member.
>Member Kenny dying? That was fantastic.
>>
I think the season could have been better if it haven't run simultaneously with the election. They had to do something with it but really can you blame them for not it seeing this coming? I was against Clinton and it surprise me.
>>
>>Member Berries
>>Kyle's Dad telling Ike stuff
>>Cartman and Hydie
This season just feels so repetitious.
>>
>>87768206
Thank you for pointing out the obvious trap.
>>
>>87768206
So member berries is a strawman?
>>
>>87768008
why are all smuganime responses so upset
>>
>>87768008
>You're not even trying Trump supporter. You fags are so fucking triggered because they made fun o him its hysterical

Are you blind dude? I just said they could do so many things but they don't, hell I'd love if they made Garrison grab Hillary by the cunt or even take a jab at the wall

I get you're probably trolling but at least read the post before you jump the gun
>>
>>87768430
No, memberberries is right on the money social commentary on a subject that 4chan itself has lampooned for years under the title of "nostalgiafags".
>>
>>87749921
It's weird, I really love this season and I was actually excited for every new ep because I liked the ongoing stories so much. Especially the troll arc. Yet I would probably agree with anyone who says it hasn't been particularly funny. It's had some good laughs (though Sheila peeing on Gerald hasn't been topped for me), but overall I was more interested in what was happening than I was laughing. I think the satire is pretty sharp but not particularly funny. I'm not bothered by it because it keeps me entertained regardless, but I can see how people might not like it.

I kinda like that they had to scramble to make a "Trump wins" episode, though. I highlights the unique way that the show is made. Perhaps it'll age terribly, but at least it captures the zeitgeist where many people didn't - or didn't want to - see it coming.
>>
>>87749921

Little Britain, at least the first season did just fine with that concept.
>>
>>87754586
>Member cold war?
>>
>>87755559
>member being butthurt?
uh i member
>>
>>87759604
i still like this season
had some really good laughs so far
>>
*Hi, we're the writers' shield for when the show gets rightfully shat on
>>
File: 1445306459639.jpg (65KB, 572x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445306459639.jpg
65KB, 572x626px
>>87754513
>>87755261
>Tfw the Germans called Canadians stormtroopers back in WW1 because they refused to flee from gas attacks
I guess they don't member the REAL old ones.
>>
File: IMG_4473.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4473.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>member when Sheila used to say "what, what, what!?"

That ending had me in tears.
>>
File: ksmoney.png (139KB, 323x306px) Image search: [Google]
ksmoney.png
139KB, 323x306px
>South Park
>Talking berries are making America Racist and Star Wars Episode 7 wasn't that good
>Real Life
>A Reality Television Host manages to utlitize memes in order to topple two political dynasties and single handily end the culture war by becoming the forty fifth president of the united states despite all polls saying he was going to lose

I think the problem with this season is that Matt and Trey got outfucking played by the show known as "Real Life"
>>
>>87769908
pretty much
>>
>>87758272
George Carlin really tore the revishionistic aproach on linguistics a new asshole.
>>
>>87766971
I do agree that the Democrats have become the party of the upper middle class and many of the corporations but I disagree with some of the assessments.

Firstly, I do believe that the Democrats have become radicalized over the years with its feminism and minority pandering. What started as a movement in the party that believed that maybe not all women are ultra submissive housewives and that maybe some men are irrationally racist gradually flanderized to the toxic idea that all women should be strong and independent and that all men are bigots that has spread to websites such as Tumblr and onto many of the college campuses.

Not all Democrats, though, are radical femensits. I believe some of them only try to act Tumblr in order to pander to their base and to provide some differentiation between themselves and the Republicans. They can't differentiate on economic issues because by this point, Democrats are just slightly more moderate Republicans and in some points, even more of sell outs than the GOP.

Secondly, the Democrats are supposed to be the working class' party and they, until 2015-6, marketed themselves as such but they never trully have been since Carter. There was this really good article on Atlanta about how the Watergate Babies of the party gradually turned the party into moderate Republicans whose only appeal is their pandering to women and minorities.

Finally, disregard the party before Roosevelt, it was nearly incomprehensible from the Roosevelt onwards party.
>>
>>87749921
A one off joke that's been stretched well past the breaking point and then continue using it?

Yeah, sounds right.
>>
>>87770477

>>>/pol/
>>
>>87749921
I like this season.
I like Episode VII.
I don't care about the election because I thought both candidates are jokes.
Ghostbusters 2016 was okayish solely on Chris Hemsworth being a tool.
SJWs are silly, some women are funny and some aren't, you can say that about every comedian.

Why is this board so bitter?
/co/ used to be love.
>>
>>87755559
I actually think the Mr.Garrison scenes are a saving grace, it's just that memberberries are kind of a shit analogy for nationalist phenomena, they also primarily nostalgize periods of social growth because those are what Trey and Matt's peers nostalgize, and what annoys them, so they've drawn a nonsense parallel.
Gen X isn't responsible for Trump, and nationalist sentiment aren't simply affecting the U.S.
>>
>>87770691

>>>/trash/
>>
>>87758972
>Many people walked out of Madonna's concert when she told them to vote for Obama. Years ago I walked out because the concert was terrible!
Beautiful.
>>
>>87770734
I liked the parts of episode VII that were new, yet found the rehashed plot line elements cheap.
New Ghostbusters was worth a chuckle or two, but the script seemed rushed and insincere, the friendship between fatty magoo and the gangly one seemed like it was more important in a previous draft, nerfed to hell, but then it still ended up as the lynchpin of the climax. Women are best utilized as scripted comedians and in writer's rooms generally, so I enjoy most shows with a majority female writing team, but tend to prefer male stand-ups.
>>
File: 1476131323360.jpg (14KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476131323360.jpg
14KB, 290x270px
>>87758972
>your shitposts will never gets thousands of (you)
>>
I can't understand this hatred for nostalgiafags, the stuff of the past was so good, they tryhard to put on your head that the 2010's are a good decade too where in fact is complete garbage on almost everything.
Even their own show is fucking irrelevant since Season 8.
>>
>>87750020
Then wtf are u here faggot
>>
>>87769908
>and single handily end the culture war
Why do you believe this? Division will get worse than ever now so people can pick imaginary sides. It's even worse because SJWs have become regressives and ConserviCucks have started to become Nationalist, and the two parties/sides are switching political alignment just they did sometime in the 1900s. Everything people stand for is topsy turvy and so people are just lashing out at whatever they can get ahold of because their black-white binary thinking has been fucked upside down 7 ways to Sunday and they have to rethink our entire political discourse without easy "Sides" to pick from anymore.
>>
>>87770850
>are kind of a shit analogy for nationalist phenomena
Are they though? EVERY time this happens it's always an appeal to "Go back" to an imagined time of glory. The Nazis rose when they blamed everything bad for WW1 and imagined themselves as taken from their fantasy Nirvana. Basically every nationalist movement always starts with "WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT.", no matter what the nation or creed.
>and nationalist sentiment aren't simply affecting the U.S.
This is blatantly untrue.
Name a social uprising that didn't start with the Middle Class uprooting and then the ones in power and elite always picking off sides and taking advantage of it by pretending to represent the People.
>>
>>87753358
if you assume the member berries depend on a clinton win you're stupid.
>>
File: Bluff Check Natural One.jpg (79KB, 679x614px) Image search: [Google]
Bluff Check Natural One.jpg
79KB, 679x614px
>>87771565
I was about to agree, but Kanye West just spent forty minutes talking about how great Trump is and that he wants to build a wall

South Park just can't compete

Reality is too crazy
>>
File: 1474142341714.png (29KB, 178x158px) Image search: [Google]
1474142341714.png
29KB, 178x158px
A few weeks ago people seemed to like where this was going, now they can't stand it. Am I among the few who actually enjoy this season?

Granted, it's not as good as last season and it's lost a bit of humour in exchange for continuity but it's still making me chuckle as it did before and sometimes quite heartily. It's not bad at all currently. I don't really give a shit about politics, the Trump thing I guess sort of feel forced in this last episode but again, I just don't care much about that. The point is really that they're just taking the piss out of everything rather than shoving political agenda in there. They could do it better but it's not terrible as it is.

The member berries are also a hoot. I don't give a shit I love every scene with them largely off their voices alone
>>
>>87749921
At least the story arc is decent though. Trolltrace and Geralds whole thing and memberberries and whatever, makes you wonder how it'll end up
>>
>>87762218
I dropped the show after that, just proved how utterly out of touch Matt and Trey are.
>>
>>87767522
What about Brexit?
>>
I think the troll subplot is the best part of this season. The Cartman one was but is kind of just getting old at this point.
>>
>>87762218
>Just straight up starts up into the middle of the video, rather than baiting them into thinking there might be an out.
>Doesn't even make their own version of the music video.
>>
>>87771565
>and the two parties/sides are switching political alignment just like they did sometime in the 1900s
>he actually believes the mythical switch ever happened
>>
>>87772751
>utterly
Nobody says "utterly" anymore
>>
>>87774644
Why did the Solid South switch from being solid Democrat to being solid Republican in less than a decade? Obviously, their values didn't change on a dime like that.
>>
>>87749921
Don't kid yourself, the last two seasons were awful too
>>
>>87772434

They're stretching what should be a 3 parter into an entire season.
>>
>>87749921
No it's because they focused on making the show about how hillary won and let all their political influence alter the fun of the show
>>
Love coming back from a nice sleep to see lots of (You)s of angry libtards.

If Trump is #NotYourPresident don't worry, Trump's wall may keep people out but no one ever said you couldn't leave.
>>
>>87776108

Who are you talking about man?

I don't know if you think that having a criticism of the show = being a neocuck liberal

but you can not like how slow/dull the season is, and still enjoy a bowl of trumpflakes in the morning , dude.

don't think in black&white
>>
>>87776159
If you want my opinion on this season of South Park, I think the biggest mistake is the fact that I haven't seen any episodes before the last two and know exactly what's going on just based on what I've read in threads.

It's basically just the same shit.
>>
>>87776205
Yep

When you can safely predict what's going to happen in a show, that's really not a good sign
>>
There's this guy that I have in a lot of my classes, and is obnoxious as shit.
He acts like a thirteen year old who just discovered South Park, because that's all he ever fucking talks about. You can't go five minutes without him mentioning it or quoting it like GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jesus, I don't even think SP is that bad, but I can't even watch it without thinking about HIM.
Fuck you, Matthew
>>
File: 1372649203000.png (44KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
1372649203000.png
44KB, 374x400px
>>87776222
It wasn't all that predictable. People were interested in seeing how they handled the presidential election, it's not like people were calling the shit that would happen, or Hillary fooling Geralt, or hell, even Cartman decided to go to mars. It may be flawed, it may not be well executed and it may not move forward at a fast enough pace, but predictable it is not because Matt and Trey just make shit up on the spot
>>
>>87769903
Next season is going to go back to zero continuity and all of the old jokes, then a few episodes in turn out it's a sequel and the berries are controlling everyone.
>>
>>87765586
two more months. And Trump has also begun throwing names out for his cabinet and SURPRISE it's pretty much exclusively retarded bigots
>>
>>87777199
When everyone's Hitler, no one is.

On the bright side, sounds like Trump is hosting the first ever Marathon Axis-Powers Hetalia convention in the White House.
>>
Remember Jared has Aides? Remember Cartman getting anal probed? Remember the Mongolians?
>>
>remember when /co/ was love
people who nostalgiafag to oldfags are cancer and should be prunned
>>
>>87777199
>it's pretty much exclusively retarded bigots
pretty hard to get non retarded and non bigoted appointments when the opposition considers half the population retarded bigots
>>
>>87777838
And yet somehow he manages to dig up the worst fucking people.
>>
>>87778103
>Implying Mike "One Shock For Every Impure Thought" Pence is bad
>>
The whole memberberries as the motivator for Trump/Brexit stuff doesn't really seem right in terms of the level of insight or satire they usually go for, and it sure as hell can't carry an entire season.
>>
>>87774937
what kind of ridiculous thing is this to say
>>
>>87749921
This season pretty much is meh because reality is funnier than the parody.
>>
>>87772434
Member berries when used in a tiny portion aren't terrible.

Unfortunately they've turned it into Towelie turned up to 20
>>
>>87759604
i agree, but Heidi/Cartman is the ONLY golden light out of this, well that and the fact he WASN'T the bad guy for a change
>>
I just want more Creek.
>>
>>87778643
I can't get enough of them and I don't even give a shit about Star Wars
>>
File: i member.jpg (21KB, 569x368px) Image search: [Google]
i member.jpg
21KB, 569x368px
>>
File: 1478304739621.png (36KB, 559x545px) Image search: [Google]
1478304739621.png
36KB, 559x545px
>>
File: member berries.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
member berries.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>
>>
>>87749921
>building a deflection for the quality of the arc right into the plot
the absolute madmen
surpassing "I made you do/think that" and "it's supposed to be awful" with the ultimate option-select for criticism
>>
File: south-park-member-berries.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-member-berries.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: 1453715752864.gif (836KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453715752864.gif
836KB, 512x384px
ITT: cancer
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>87782842
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.