[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Batman: Today's the big day, Barry! > Flash: Meow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

> Batman: Today's the big day, Barry!
> Flash: Meow
> [pause so the audience has time to roar with laughter]
> Batman: [Jumps in the batmobile] Look at me! I'm [Jumps up, and leaves his underwear behind] ...naked! [Lands inside pants, walks over to batcave exercise room. His head pops into his cowl] Gotta be in top physical condition for today, Barry.
> Barry: Meow.
> [he goes inside his oversized gym that has a sign that says, "I love Bats." taking deep breaths, he prepares to lift a barbell that is balanced by two lightweight stuffed animals. he sticks out his chest, but almost passes out because he can barely lift it. he drops it, and it makes a 'squeak' noise]
> [akward pause while Batman looks at Flash]
> [Batman and Flash jump into the Batmobile, they drive away while Batman is screaming "JUSTICE"]
> Alfed: Go, Bruce! [Alfred falls] Whoa! [Crash!]
>>
Autism is a horrible condition.
>>
> Batman: [as they arrive] There it is. The finest superhero establishment ever established for justice. The Justice League Watchtower, home of the Justice League. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the leader, look 'im in straight in the eye, [breaks the fourth wall and looks the audience in the eye] lay it on the line and... I can't do this! [He starts to run home but Barry stops him] Uh, Barry!
> Barry: Where do you think you're going?
> Batman: I was just...
> [cue speech music]
> Barry: No you're not. You're going into the Justice League Watchtower and assembling the Justice League!
> Batman: I can't, don't you see? I'm not good enough!
> Barry: Whose first words were "do you want a justice sandwich"?
> Batman: Mine were
> Barry: Who made a grapple gun out of a battery and wire?
> Batman: I did.
> Barry: Who's a, uh who's uhhh. oh! who's a man dressed as a bat?
> Batman: I am!
> Barry: Who's ready?
> Batman: I'm ready!
>>
>>87746578
Batman? You sure that's not Owlman?
>>
Isn't this just a tweaked script from an episode of SpongeBob?
>>
>>87746750
Yeah. And repost from ded /tv/ thread.
>>
>>87746699
That's actually Batman. No joke, that's his new suit.
>>
>>87746750

Yeah the first episode
>>
>>87746601
Seconding this. Also sage
>>
>>87746578
Fuck you I'm in class right now and struggling to contain my sides in the middle of my lecture
>>
>>87746578
>>87746633
>>87747223

Can you at least try to act like you're not 16. You are supposed to be 18 to post here
>>
>>87747283
>I don't find things funny and that makes me mature
Typical underage mindset
>>
>>87746578
Humor has no place on DCEU tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.