/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is something I've always been puzzled with. Why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7839.png (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7839.png
78KB, 500x375px
This is something I've always been puzzled with.

Why is it alright for certain media to have young boys crushing on older girls, to even having a platonic relationship between the two, but not the other way around?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those betas who cry about this "inequality" as I find both of these interactions, between older-girls and younger-boys or older-boys and younger-girls, equally weird.

In my opinion, a platonic relationship be between characters is acceptable if they're:-

1. Within a small age gap, like 2-3 years or something.

2. Both are kids, teens, older teens, or adults. No mixing, they have to be of the same group.

3. The youngest one of the two is still legally aged, like 16-19 or even young 20's, the other can be late 20's or 30's for all I care.

What do you think, /co/?
>>
>Elderly people aren't allowed to befriend children
>>
>>87744784
idk, i girl crush on an older boy happens all the time irl so i don't see anything wrong with it as long as it doesn't go past a simple crush
>>
>>87744784
I think cartoons focus way too much on relationships.
>>
Grown men can't be having relationships with young children of either gender, because the amount of child rape of both young boys and young girls is staggeringly one sided to men, and not women
>>
>>87744821
That's not what I meant, I admire friendship across age gaps, but my criticism is of platonic and romantic relationship between two incompatible age groups.
>>
Card Captor Sakura
>>
>>87744887
Because of attitudes like this, basically.

The morality brigade thinks any relationship an older man has unless they're utterly desexualized involves wanting to fuck someone. They even made a movie about it, Ruby and Max. Good flick.

In related news they just caught another female teacher fucking two of her kid students near where I live.
>>
>>87744784
Pretty sure I've seen it happen but can't come up with examples.
>>
>>87745320
Adult cartoon or children cartoon?
>>
>>87745262
Middle School?
>>
File: 1444092200151.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444092200151.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>87744915
The manga was way more explicit with the child-teacher relationship, but in both anime and book her mom was specifically mentioned to be 16 years old when she fell for a 30?40? teacher.
>>
shameless bump
>>
They need to start putting more sex in children's cartoons.
>>
>>87744784
Dot in The Animaniacs was all over older guys.
>>
Girls are protected from they are born until they are too old/ugly to give birth.
Boys are protected until they're roughly 5, then told to get their shit together.

A boy lusting for an older woman is seen as a lil' man knowing what he wants, but he likely won't get it (but sometimes he does).
A girl lusting for an older man is seen as a funny puppy-love crush that obviously won't last, and the man is required to turn her down.

An adult man lusting for a little girl is illegal and the man will probably get killed should he ever be punished for doing so, even if it's just thought-crimes.
An adult woman lusting for a little boy is totally fine and most judges will chuckle and let it pass because women are the ones in power in this society and can get away with literally anything, even murder, these days.
>>
File: 1479379853359.jpg (275KB, 851x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479379853359.jpg
275KB, 851x576px
>>87745262
>The morality brigade

People here see any character related to any other as them fucking, and create justifications and imply that there is actual subtext there.
>>
File: 1478469834600.png (105KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1478469834600.png
105KB, 500x412px
>>87744887

That's actually bullshit. As in, your statement has nothing to do with reality kind of bullshit.

The sole reason why platonic relationships between men and younger girls are "taboo" is because of feminism and the hysteria that comes with it. The goal is to isolate men from having contact with children, because children who have contacts with older men end up normal. The girls don't become sluts, lesbians, get piercings and piss their lives away. They become healthy young women that do not fear or despise men. And this is anathema to feminism, to lesbianism and all the assorted illnesses of modernity.

As a whole this is why society has engineered a climate of fear - it is to produce more worthless blank slates which are easily controllable and will obey. For a child to grow up properly he or she must have both male and female influence in their lives - in other words adult or older friends of both genders. As mentioned liberalism demands and is fueled exclusively by damaged individuals, thus the perpetual effort of (((powers))) to remove men from their progeny and other kids/teens.

Naturally, we will fix this. God wills it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.