[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm halfway through the first season of this. Does it get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 51OQW8kmosL._SX940_.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51OQW8kmosL._SX940_.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I'm halfway through the first season of this. Does it get any better? So far I hate it for taking the X-Men and making them generic high school kids that are nothing at all like their comic versions. I don't mind making them younger but the characters are so cliche it pisses me off. Are they only related to the comics by name only?
>>
>>87737274

it does have a rocky start, but I think you'll be pleased to learn that Spyke gets written out before long.
>>
personally i liked wolverine and the xmen more because shit hits the fan, evolution kind of brought to a boil and then simmers out
>>
>>87737309
Thank god, I fucking hate him. Do they add anymore original characters? I know X-23 was in it, but that makes me curious to see what she's like in it.
>>
I personally enjoyed it, mainly because I used to watch the hell out of it when I was a kid.

Anyways, Evolution's Kitty is the best.
>>
>>87738860
Shipped her and Kurt hard back in the day.
>>
>>87737274
Evolution is complete dog shit.
>>
>>87737382
>I know X-23 was in it, but that makes me curious to see what she's like in it.
This show invented X-23
>>
>>87737382
She's sorta mute and hangs around in trees. Logan acts all fatherly about her.
>>
>>87737382
>I know X-23 was in it, but that makes me curious to see what she's like in it.

Literally her origin. As in the show created her.
>>
>>87737274
>Does it get any better?

Significantly
>>
File: Swash.jpg (96KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Swash.jpg
96KB, 550x366px
>>87737312

WaTX only had one really good episode. But goddamn was it good.
>>
>>87739029
Boy, that must have caused some buttrash in the early 2000's.

Then again, it was the early 2000's, the bar was low as hell.
>>
>>87738860
Same. I was still a preteen when it started and took me a while to get over not being "muh 90s x-men" but the show got way better after season 1
>>
>>87737382
For starters, they make the Sentinel a credible threat this time.

It's one of those shows that starts slow, but gains momentum in the later episodes.
>>
>>87739466

I never saw the '90s x-men because it was on weekday mornings and my house was one of the first ones on the bus route so I only ever had time to watch the intro.
>>
First season is straight trash.

Second is okay, picks up at then end when Magneto starts planning shit. Third and Fourth seasons continue being good.
>>
File: Brotherhood_(X-Men_Evolution)3.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brotherhood_(X-Men_Evolution)3.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
I didn't know blackface was one of Magneto's powers
>>
>>87738928
>Having an opinion this contrarian and awful

WEW
>>
>>87739167
That's bologna, but some of the muties in that episode were cuties
>>
favorite character from the show? what characters weren't used enough or underdeveloped?
>>
>>87742267
Gambit
>>
>>87742267
Lance. Poor guy got a raw deal.

Bobby Drake got almost no real development at all, even though it seemed like he might start to. And then the series ended.
>>
File: xme_jr_j2.gif (1MB, 429x322px) Image search: [Google]
xme_jr_j2.gif
1MB, 429x322px
>>87742267
Why does Jubilee always get shafted?
>>
>>87743379
>Bobby Drake got almost no real development at all

I heard they wanted to make him gay
>>
>>87743514
Please rephrase your question in the form of a dirty limerick.
>>
>>87743556
Until recently...
It's always been an inside joke repeated throughout X-Men books over the years that "immature" Bobby's character never had any development.
If you search your own collection you'll find a scene in a comic you own where someone tells Bobby that he's not meeting his potential.
Bonus points if you find one of the scenes where they tell him to grow up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.