[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW she is not he most popular girl from school? HOW bonnie hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nm7q6lzLnC1uoxvq3o3_400.png (71KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm7q6lzLnC1uoxvq3o3_400.png
71KB, 350x239px
HOW she is not he most popular girl from school?
HOW bonnie hate her and dont try to get close to increase popularity?
how every boy from school is not trying to bang her?
why she insists in give a shit for school popularity?
>>
>>87731599

She is characterized as being perfect in physicality, intellect and personality.

Social hierarchy was the only flaw they could give her because it's something out of her control (and most people would be quick to hate someone so perfect).

Also, they needed to make her relatable to the audience on SOME level.
>>
Because she has less personality than the world's only cold blooded mammal?
>>
Just because she's good at stuff doesn't mean she has the ability to navigate that high school power struggle thing. Bonnie was devious enough to get people on her side and Kim being busy with missions is part of the reason she couldn't best Bonnie in that regard. Being a drama llama is a full time job.
>>
>>87731599
Because Ron
>>
>>87731599
small tits
>>
>>87731651
It can't be understated that the main reasoning is that she needed to be relatable
>>
>>87731599
She said that boys are scared because she can kick their ass easily.
>>
>>87731599
She never hangs out with anyone outside of school besides Ron. As far as everyone at school was concerned, she was the try-hard that has to be good at everything that can only be found in school or cheer-leading practice. She never made any other friends, never went to any parties (imagine a high-school cheerleader not going to the parties after football/basketball games, that's weird), was actually too smart to hang out with the jocks and other cheer-leaders because she would bored out of her mind, not nerdy enough to hang out with the geeks, was way too perfect to hang out with the normies, didn't have anywhere enough daddy issues or mascara to hang out with the goths/emos, and was actually really bad when it came to flirting with guys.

There was even an episode where a jock did try to get with her and she accidentally tossed him into a locker on reflex because he tapped her shoulder. This caused him to avoid her after that point.

And if by some miracle she did get a date, a bad case of "Parker luck" would strike and some terrorist will pick that very night to try to blow up the earth.
>>
File: 1476984321743.png (706KB, 1034x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476984321743.png
706KB, 1034x1280px
Because Bonnie wanted Ron for herself.
>>
File: 10384l.jpg (74KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
10384l.jpg
74KB, 500x600px
>>87731599
>HOW she is not he most popular girl from school?
She just as rich and popular as Bonnie if not more, but didn't have that much of a social life because of missions.
>HOW bonnie hate her and dont try to get close to increase popularity?
Bitches be trippin. But seriously, out of nowhere she stole the position from cheer captain from her and she probably never got over that.
>how every boy from school is not trying to bang her?
Because everyone assumed she and Ron were an item and waiting for them to hook up.
>why she insists in give a shit for school popularity?
Because helping other people was more important to her?
>>
>>87732194
>>87732264

This is true girls it's because of Ron and tiny boobies. You're nothing without at least a C cup.
>>
>>87731599
>HOW she is not he most popular girl from school?
the slut?
>>
>>87732581
/thread

Kim's shitty social skills were a subtle flaw of hers throughout the series.
>>
>>87732665
>tiny boobies
I don't think it was the size so much as the shape.

I can't speak for everyone, but I imagine most guys don't want to get Jesus hands every time they cop a feel.
>>
>>87732758
There is literally nothing wrong with pointy tits. It's just a signal that they're all the perkier.
>>
File: cone_bra_ct_2_large.jpg (93KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cone_bra_ct_2_large.jpg
93KB, 750x1000px
>>87732758
She's just really into retro underwear.
>>
>>87731599
This, she's a rockin' long haired red head with green eyes, with an athletic oerite build.

Even if you don't like her physically, her family is rich and famous, she's a cheerleader and just as agile as an olympic gymnist and is a super spy.

What's not to love?

Also she's pretty bro with her beta guy friends abd even if we were to cuck Ron, she'd still be cool to him.

---------

So the only way to prevent her to be a mary sue is that she has crippling social issues.
>>
>>87732818
I liked it though, it let Kim fuck up. "Oh I'll just go out on a date while Drakken's super weapon is slowly killing me and Ron is risking his life to find a cure, it'll be fine!"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.