[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you think is a bit worrying that heroes expend most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Civil_War_II.jpg (36KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II.jpg
36KB, 250x380px
I mean, who is defending the streets from supervillains while this so called "heroes" expend the day punching is other for having different opinions.
>>
>that title
It's like I'm on CBR in Cmbmool's thread.
>>
Worrying is the wrong word but it happen so often that it's no longer compelling or interesting. Which is why CW2 is bombing.
>>
>>87727263
>Worrying is the wrong word

For the people that lives in their universes is appropiated word, they used to worry about some dick wanting to destroy the city or that some alien race could invade the earth, now to that they have to add that the most powerful beings in existence fight each other. When its not the Avengers having a quarrel with themselves are having a quarrel with mutes that also have their own quarrels.

When I think on current Marvel universe I have a mental image of burglars getting out from a bank happy that no one appeared to stop them and when they come outside the entire city is destroyed and gaze amazed two heroes in the middle of the destruction.
>>
File: tumblr_mxh50xunbS1qkjxw1o1_1280.jpg (223KB, 714x865px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxh50xunbS1qkjxw1o1_1280.jpg
223KB, 714x865px
>>87726993
Man, without Xmen and fantastic4, Marvel fucking SUCKS at iconic/decent vilains.
>>
>>87726993
No, heroes do not in fact spend most of their time fighting other heroes. If you actually read their books outside of events, they spend most of their time fighting against villains. Even during hero vs hero events like Civil War II they'll still spend more time fighting villains than each other.
>>
File: capeshit.jpg (279KB, 1148x418px) Image search: [Google]
capeshit.jpg
279KB, 1148x418px
>>87726993
Meh. Nature of the beast. Watcha gonna do?
>>
because some of the best villains are turning neutral/good (doom,magneto,namor,loki) and there,s no replacement
>>
>>87729954
Not very familiar with Marvel...I thought Namor was a hero.

Always thought he was marvel Aquaman's not a villain
>>
>>87730120
He is bulshitting, Namor is just a asshole that is often neutral, but usually help the good guys.
>>
Avengers are literally at war with Kang
Uncanny Avengers are fighting Red Skull
X-Men are fighting Mr Sinister i think and extinction
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.