[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say that Dredd is now in Gotham and Batman is in Mega city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Lets say that Dredd is now in Gotham and Batman is in Mega city one.
How is the crime rate of both cities effected /co/?
>>
>>87716743
That's one sick ass art

Who's the artist
>>
>>87716743
>Gotham

Crime is fucked.

>Mega City 1

Crime is mildly inconvenienced.
>>
Would Judge dredd enforce Gotham using Mega City 1's laws or Gotham's?
>>
>>87716918
"I Am the Law" - t. Judge Dredd
>>
>>87716962
What Dredd means by this is that he is the embodiment of the law under the MC1 legal system, not that he is the source of the law. He obeys and enforces the law over all else, and in MC1 the law makes him virtually all-powerful.

But that's not the case in Gotham. Is Dredd officially assigned to Gotham somehow? Because if not it's out of his jurisdiction and therefore he wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>87716780
Simon Bisley.
>>
>>87717298
See, I read a comic where Batman teams up with Dredd, and he pretty much just Dredds it up the whole time.

Dredd is an officer of the law - Mega City One's law.

Where Dredd goes, so does the law of Mega City One, which Dredd champions tirelessly.

Dredd's jurisdiction is not regional - he has operated in Ireland, and in space - other dimensions are no exception.
>>
>>87718228
>he has operated in Ireland
Murphyville is governed by the same laws as Brit-Cit, which has roughly equivalent laws to Mega-City One
>>
>>87718228
Dredd is still going to kill someone if they try to kill him.

But assuming this is some other dimensional exchange program. Dredd ends up following the letter of the law and maiming super villeins.

Common crooks he considers a vacation from the norm.
Probably gets shouted out for a lot of excessive force use with nothing sticking once its revealed how much crime drops.
Roots out the corruption within the precinct he works at.

Batman meanwhile, with all his resources makes do. I actually see him eventually putting more focus to ending the Judge system than continuing to punch purse snatchers.
>>
File: Batman.jpg (39KB, 511x323px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
39KB, 511x323px
>>87716743
How does Batman do in MC1?
Pic related I think, the judges have zero tolerance for vigilantes.

Dredd in Gotham City I think would be more willing to work within the framework of the GCPD even as he complains about it being weak and corrupt. Sooner or later he's going to end up executing the Joker or kneecapping a jay walker and then things are going to get messy
>>
Dredd has beaten the shit out of Batman IIRC. And he would just waste all the Bat-villains as soon as they didn't come quietly.
>>
>>87717298
>>87718228
He also has broken many place's laws in order to enforce HIS own law.
>>
>>87722277
In Dredd's world "jurisdictional squabble" shades into "total war".
Consider Death and his team trying to expand their jurisdiction into MC1.
>>
>>87716743
Dredd makes a very serious dent in supercrime. And in Dent.
Batman is Batman and I think his long term goal will be reforming MC1. In the short term I can see him focusing on perps like PJ Maybe. They'll probably end up in isocubes with hacked records saying life without parole.
>>
>Dreddit
>being able to stop villains that can cause troubles for the entire JL
>>
>>87722549
Cubes actually work, that alone should be enough to significantly curb crime.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.