[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like Cartoon Network ditched their Cartoon Cartoons end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: logo cn.png (574KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
logo cn.png
574KB, 1600x900px
Looks like Cartoon Network ditched their Cartoon Cartoons end tag at the very end of series releases. Now it's this.

Shame, I really liked the tune and look of the one that has been around for awhile.
>>
You shouldn't even feel depressed about this anymore
>>
>>87716662
CN got rid of the Cartoon cartoons *name* all the way back in 2003 dude.

But they didn't get rid of the *jingle* until now.
>>
File: 1277858591014.jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1277858591014.jpg
109KB, 850x600px
>>
File: CN.png (740KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CN.png
740KB, 1600x900px
>>87716687
I'm not depressed, it's just a thing I noticed when I left an episode playing past the credits. The audio was different than pic related (which is what was removed) so I went and saw what it changed to.

Seems like it just changed in the past week of uploads. I'm not at all sad, just wanted to point out they rebranded a bit.
>>
>>87716662
Stopped watching CN after they started jerking each other off.
>>
File: 200.0 percent bothered.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
200.0 percent bothered.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>>87716703
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 200x160px
>>87716703
>>
>>87716662
I'm surprised it took them this long to do so.
>>
>>87716736
>>
>>87716751
Yea, it was like 2012 or so when I found out they were still using it, I thought it was cool.

I figured their simplicity rebrand in 2010 would've affected it too.
>>
>>87716703
I like the new logo. It looks more modern and it's easier to duplicate.

CN keeping the old logo would be like if CBS crammed the words "Columbia Broadcasting System" into their logo, it would look awkward on TV screens. Minimalism, like it or not, is the way of the future.
>>
>>87716662
What episode is this from? I'd love to see it in motion.
>>
>>87716662
I just checked the Clarence Capture the Flag special which was released yesterday, still used the CC endtag.
>>
>>87717222
Some might be outdated because of the order they were made. Mine is from a newer RS episode.

Clarence is good taste though.
>>
Seems like after I made this thread other people started making CN network based threads for some reason.

I just wanted to talk about the mini brand change they did, and see if anyone else noticed.
>>
>>87718170
There's literally no way for anyone else to notice this change since CN and Nick chop off end credits for more of the same commercials that air all day.

The one thing Disney XD does better
>>
>>87718213
I was meaning if someone who downloaded any webrips or was watching on demand (does demand do it?) noticed.
>>
>>87718170
Looks like someone did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sONe_W3igc
>>
>>87716703
Woah that's too much detail on the new logo, needs noodle arms, mouth slit, and dots for eyes. And it needs to have almost no emotion.
>>
Oldfags, reveal yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5oX91ERWaw
>>
>>87719889
That's not CN.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.