[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think /co/? i liked the dig at the ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: batfun.jpg (440KB, 1280x1716px) Image search: [Google]
batfun.jpg
440KB, 1280x1716px
what did you think /co/?

i liked the dig at the ending of Dark Knight Returns
>>
>>87715314
>i liked the dig at the ending of Dark Knight Returns
One job, anon.
>>
>>87715314
DARK KNIGHT RISES
>>
>>87715314
Easily one of my top five Batman movies of all time. No contest
>>
Literally the only downsides:

They sound noticeably old but you get over it.
Joker has no mustache.
>>
>>87718240
It's in my top 2.
>>
>>87715314
I only made it twelve minutes in before deciding it just wasn't funny.

Was the TV show like this? I never saw it.
>>
>>87719790
Yes and no. This had plenty of modern humour too, but if it's the puns and goofiness you disliked, you'd hate the show.
>>
File: Mayor Batman.png (583KB, 847x451px) Image search: [Google]
Mayor Batman.png
583KB, 847x451px
It was great
>>
best dc movie or animated related thing in a long while
>>
>>87715314
>The scene were evil Batman acted like normal modern Batman.
>>
>>87720014
I didn't see anything resembling a joke, except "lol I know he's Batman" from that aunt or whoever she was.
>>
File: 1301461214594.jpg (32KB, 827x550px) Image search: [Google]
1301461214594.jpg
32KB, 827x550px
>>87720030
>Begorrah.
>>
You want to get nuts? Let's get nuts.
>>
>>87719790

Forget it. It's pearls before swine.
>>
>>87720585
it was mostly situational humor. you can be funny without telling "jokes" you know
>>
>>87715314
The best DC animated movie in fucking ages.

those hacks making the Batman and Justice League movies should take notes if they don't get sacked
>>
It's a goldmine.

To the Batrocket!
>>
File: 1465164082938.jpg (34KB, 382x277px) Image search: [Google]
1465164082938.jpg
34KB, 382x277px
>three catwomen joke
>60s Bruce being an edgelord
>utility belt duel
>that whole finale
>circus clowns do to the Joker what Batman never could
>Catwoman is kill :'(
Jesus this movie was good. Does that channel that replaced the Hub still air Baan reruns?
>skeet shooting
Holy kek. Please tell me I'm not reading too far into that.
>>
>>87722333
Skeet shooting refers to launching and shooting at clay targets.

It didn't become a dirty euphemism until the last decade.
>>
>>87722346
Batman and Robin being gay has been a meme since forever though. I wanna believe that was the joke.
>>
How come we got a joke out of Anne Hathaway and Halee Berry but not Burton's what'shername?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.