[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched that "Greg's Greatest Hits" SU special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: steve8.png (360KB, 1094x735px)
steve8.png
360KB, 1094x735px
I watched that "Greg's Greatest Hits" SU special and all the episodes were pretty appealing to me. It played the Light Cannon one, the Message, and two flashback episodes with Steven's mom. I loved Greg himself and the dialogue was pretty great.

I really enjoyed Gravity Falls and to a lesser extent Star Vs. Should I start this show?
>>
>>87715127
I hope you like filler and pig noses.
>>
Yeah, Greg is great
>>
If you liked Steven and the Gems as well as Greg then yeah, sounds like you're into it.

Personally I think it has better deepest lore than GF but who knows, maybe it will end up shitting the bed equally as hard at the end of the show but it hasn't done it yet.
>>
It's enjoyable enough. The first season was much better planned out than anything that comes after, though.
>>
File: 1c8.jpg (25KB, 612x380px)
1c8.jpg
25KB, 612x380px
>>87715237
...pig noses? Am I missing something?
>>
>>87715266
Steven and Greg both have pig noses.
>>
File: cgs.jpg (123KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
cgs.jpg
123KB, 584x584px
OP here. Yeah, I must admit, GF fucked itself over towards the end. From what I can tell about what Greg and Rose were talking about in the last episode about her home planet and gems and shit the show must have pretty good lore. Probably gonna buy the eps over the weekend.
>>
>>87715253
shit, meant to reply to >>87715253
>>
>>87715362
You meant to reply to yourself?
>>
>>87715343
>>87715362
Nice double fuckup but yeah I get what you mean.

It's a pretty fun show, try to stay out of the shitflinging fans and haters get into over it. Really just a big boring headache.
>>
>>87715237
>pig noses
more like toaster to me...
>>
Opposite direction as OP, I really like SU, should I watch Star Vs.?

I just sort of lurk in Star threads (which got so much better after certain people jumped ship to TLH) but as fun as that is I have yet to actually watch an episode. Should I start at the beginning or is there a good episode to get me hooked?
>>
>>87716957
Star is more random than SU, but at the same time that randomness is kinda cohesive, it sticks together and makes sense.
There are some DEEPEST LORE undertones, but Im not sure if we as an audience know anything major yet, have to watch recent episodes.
There were one or two moments at the beginning that I feel were super convenient and manufactured for the sake of the plot, but thats it, nothing much like that later on I think.
I like it, there is humor, action, fights, magical world you get to learn about bit by bit, stuff like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.