[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /co/ think about this? /co/ related vidya thread so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
What did /co/ think about this?

/co/ related vidya thread so post your Hulk Ultimate Destruction and etc.
>>
I liked it.
Except GLASS HIM scene. I didn't ask for being a dick.
>>
>>87708300
I liked it. I was unfamiliar with the Fables series and it seems pretty interesting really.

Bit shit you can't stop Toad from being sent off to the farm though.
>>
>>87709034
Toad was a lil shit and I sent him to the farm
>>
>>87708300
I thought it was cool. It got me interested in Fables; I've only read the first two volumes so far, but I think it's good so far. Loved Toad in the first episode.

Anyone have some kind of link to download the comics, or should I trek through the old win threads?
>>
>>87709053
You're a lil shit
>>
>>87709131
http://worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents-details.php?id=11700&hit=1
I think that's what I grabbed from KAT.
>>
>>87709034
That's bullshit you can't stop that asshole from going to the farm.

It's the only Telltale game I cared to play honestly and I definitely want a sequel for sure.
>>
>>87709034
I figured after I told Toad to take it up with Snow and even offered his ornery ass money and he still got sent up to the farm.

I liked almost every character and only wanted to help. I still went after Faith/Nerissa at the end because I want more answers.
>>
File: isrealbigby.png (447KB, 461x467px) Image search: [Google]
isrealbigby.png
447KB, 461x467px
>>87708300
Fucking brilliant. It got me into Fables. I bought it when the last episode came out, because I liked Telltale. As of now I have all TPBs in the original series, all TPBs in Jack of Fables, Werewolves of the Heartland, 1001 nights of Snowfall, and the comic-book adaptation of the game (which I actually thought was shit compared to the game). So yeah, I love it. Also Bigby Wolf is my surrogate father.
>>
Filthy secondary here. Only ever played the game, but I really enjoyed it.

I really liked the bonding moment I had with the Woodsman during the pawnshop scene. We made a good team that time.
>>
>>87710476
Felt good giving him a cig even if he insulted them, every opportunity I had for cigarettes I gave them or smoked them.

I should read the comics and I hope there is a second season.
>>
>>87708977
How do people not know that 'glassing' someone is beating the shit out of them?
>>
>>87710833
No exposure I guess.
>>
>>87710775
Second season would be swell, but unlikely unfortunately. I myself should check the comics.
>>
Its my favorite Telltale game along with Tales from the Borderlands. It also got me into the comics.
>>
>>87708977
My game's translation clearly stated "Break glass in his face", so at least Spaniards didnĀ“t glass poor Woody unintentionally.
>>
>>87709034
Fuck Toad; he's an asshole. Who's side was he in during the Animal Revolt, though? It's been a while since I read that issue.
>>
Too bad they changed the whole story since people figured out the original killer.
>>
>>87709034
>you can't stop Toad from being sent off to the farm
Toad is a Jew, so why would you stop him from being sent to the camps
>>
File: 1448959087820.png (111KB, 316x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448959087820.png
111KB, 316x325px
I played episode 1 and 2, then played 3, 4 and 5 a year or two later.

Led to a bit of confusion. I still don't quite get what the ending was hinting at with that chick who you can let go or confront
>>
>>87713652
?
>>
File: 1447559233579.png (1MB, 864x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1447559233579.png
1MB, 864x1026px
Is Joe /co/?
>>
>>87714733
It's hints that she might be the dead girl and the dead girl is the little mermaid. It was their grand keikaku
>>
>>87715518
Wasn't it something to do with glamours? If so, if she was dead girl how did no one notice?
Why even pretend to be dead girl?
>>
>>87715578
So Bigby could bring her killer to justice
>>
>>87715960
Bloody hell I remember even less at this point than I did then so this shit isn't even making sense to me. Combine that with the fact I'm pretty knackered at the moment anyway
>>
So theres no reason to keep reading after The Adversary's defeat right? Anything interesting happen afterward?
I just bought vol 9 with that and Blueboys death
>>
>>87716016
Play it again. It's good stuff
>>
>>87716059
It's too long mane

It's fun and all but it took me two years to finally get round to playing the remaining episodes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.