[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inhumans to ABC. >2016 is BTFOing Marvel so hard, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Ike.jpg (45KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ike.jpg
45KB, 416x416px
>Inhumans to ABC.
>2016 is BTFOing Marvel so hard, even their former movie studio who ran off under Disney is getting in on the nut punching.
>>
>>87705856
>2016 is BTFOing Marvel so hard
>Marvel
You looked out a window lately, senpai?

R.I.P.:
Alan Rickman,
Darwyn Cooke,
David Bowie,
Garry Shandling,
Gene Wilder,
Glenn Frey,
Keith Emerson,
Leonard Cohen,
Merle Haggard,
Muhammad Ali,
Patty Duke,
Prince,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6WPo-oW5Q
>>
File: stan_lee_quote.jpg (56KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
stan_lee_quote.jpg
56KB, 500x300px
>>87706105
>>
>>87706105
And there's still a month and a half left
>>
>>87705856
Why is this the only picture of Perlmutter in existence?
>>
>>87705856
>2016 is BTFOing Marvel so hard, even their former movie studio who ran off under Disney is getting in on the nut punching.

I genuinely can't tell if this is b8 or if you're really this stupid. Rearranging Inhumans to a show allows them to explore Black Bolt and senpai while freeing up a future movie slot for something else. Also civil war and mister Doctor were huge hits. The major negative was Civil War II but the upside to that being abs selling like shit is the next crossover might have someone like Spencer on the helm over Bendis.
>>
>>87706204
He's a master of disguise. Like he literally goes to the premieres for the movies in disguise.
>>
>>87706225
>He's a master of disguise.
My theory is that Reptilians can only keep a human skin for so long before it starts to go bad and they have to seek out a new one.
>>
>>87706225
I bet he brings his own popcorn and soda.
>>
>#1 movie of 2016
>#1 comic company for most of the year
Yeah the really did get btfo
>>
File: Perlmutter.jpg (29KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
Perlmutter.jpg
29KB, 928x523px
>>87706204
He's a weird guy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/isaac-perlmutter-story-marvel-chairmans-918237
>>
>>87705856
>Making a partnership to try out a new method of distribution is bad
Huh?
>>
>>87706276
>#1 movie of 2016
Marvel Studios isn't part of Marvel anymore. They're fully independent and pretty much don't talk to the comics/tv/netflix side.

>>87706390
>Making a partnership
Disney owns ABC. It's the same fucking company. There is no "partnership."
>>
>>87706208
It's bait
>>
>>87706225
Wouldn't he go to private screenings that aren't in downtown LA?
>>
>>87706208
>b8 or if you're really this stupid
Both
>>
>>87706367
Holy fuck Disney has mroe reasons to kick Perlmutter ass out of Marvel
>>
>>87706425
I think he's referring to the partnership with imax
>>
>>87706208
Movies are now separate from TV and publishing, which is why it's such a humiliation that the publishing side couldn't get the Inhumans movie.

TV is "prestigious" now but it doesn't make the money and worldwide fame that movies do. Doctor Strange was the first MCU movie without any input from publishing and it did fine, so there's no chance Disney will let Perlmutter/Quesada/Alonso/Bendis back into that world.
>>
>>87707929
Man, do you even know what the topic of discussion here is?
>>
I wonder if this silly feud between Feige and Perlmutter wil come to an end so that this canon bullshit can be silenced
>>
>>87706425
Disney does not own IMAX, you retard.
>>
>>87707929
>Anyone that holds a different opinion than me is a paid shill
>>
>>87706105
I don't see Steve Dillon on your list, you meme loving fuck
>>
>>87709290
That's what has been happening lately, yes.
>>
>>87708845
>Disney putting stuff on IMAX is new.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.