[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inhumans moved to tv >Runaways moved to Hulu >New Warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: zemo.jpg (89KB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
zemo.jpg
89KB, 800x1023px
>Inhumans moved to tv
>Runaways moved to Hulu
>New Warriors considered for tv

It's time for a Thunderbolts movie.
>>
File: Helmut_Zemo.jpg (378KB, 525x898px) Image search: [Google]
Helmut_Zemo.jpg
378KB, 525x898px
>>87702079
Will Ross activate him and pay him entirely in black coffee and bacon?
>>
On the subject of the more public Earth-based MCU, the one Cap and Iron Man inhabit, I think its probably the right time to Introduce John Walker.
>>
>not Agents of Atlas
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87702079
>Runaways moved to Hulu
I always forget that this is a thing.
I have the sinking suspicion that it's going to come out like a wet fart.
>>
>>87702145
I don't really see them doing that, if they were gonna have Cap quit they'd probably just have Falcon take his place at this point, though I guess that'd be difficult to make into as big a conflict as Cap vs. John since him and Falcon are pretty good friends.
>>
>>87702428
I will eat my own asshole if Agents of Atlas gets in the MCU in any way shape or form. The Marvel movies can't even respect Marvel's history, let alone Atlas'.

Screencap this.
>>
>>87703019
>if they were gonna have Cap quit
He literally already did. He's basically Nomad now.
>>
>>87702079
Thunderbolts tv show, you know it to be true!
>>
>>87703054
Jack Monroe when?
>>
I would not be shocked if T-Bolts was put on TV as well, and Marvel reveals that they have X-Men and FF rights and clog up all their movies with their bullshit.
>>
>>87703029
I think it's likely at the rate Marvel is going. They are burning through properties faster and faster that I think everything is bound to show up on screen at some point. I mean, Moon Knight will probably go to Netflix, White Tiger was apparently an option, I wouldn't be surprised if by Phase 5 Marvel breaks out Atlas because "We need a kooky team"
>>
>>87703029
>The Marvel movies can't even respect Marvel's history, let alone Atlas'.
But Agents of Atlas wasn't even a thing/group during the actual Atlas comics, no?
>>
Since Steve Rogers quit being Captain America when he symbolically left the Mighty Shield™ in Tony's possession (and therefore the Pro-Accords Avengers), who's going to be the new Captain America? Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson are both fugitives from the Accords now.
>>
>>87702079
>Runaways moved to Hulu
Being a Runaways fan is suffering.
>>
>>87705372
No one, unless they do the John Walker thing but he would have to get a new shield because I doubt Tony would give anyone he doesn't know Steve's shield.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.