[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wander over Yonder >decent story >good music >good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: woy35.png (438KB, 622x468px) Image search: [Google]
woy35.png
438KB, 622x468px
>Wander over Yonder
>decent story
>good music
>good jokes
>had something good going on for S3
>cancelled just because 2 seasons were enough

>Uncle Grandpa
>no story
>no music
>"""jokes"""
>has had literally nothing going on for 3 years
>still pumping out more episodes
Why do they hate decent shows so much?
>>
You're comparing two different cartoons from two different networks. The thread has no fucking point except to complain.
>>
>>87681865
Wander was good show, but uncle grandpa is way more creative.
>>
File: IMG_7113.png (505KB, 697x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7113.png
505KB, 697x637px
A better example would be TTG and NuPPG.

Shows with cheap animation and repetitive storylines, as well as flashy character and yelling voice actors, tend to be more successful because it's easy to churn out a bazillion episodes in a week, and this is what captures the attention of the current generation audience, sadly.

Something like Wonder takes months or years to plan since it has tempo, pacing, detail, clever writing and dialogue that fit like uniform puzzle pieces. This costs the host channel a lot of money to create and is more prone to failure or cancellation because it is all about the shareholders and their revenue.

I hate being a downer, but the art of animation really is dying as of late, I enjoy shows from the 90's and early 2K more than shows that are currently airing, and I honestly am confused on whose fault it is for bringing this into this mess. Was it success? The evolution of the audience? The lack of creativity from creators? No one is sure.
>>
File: 1478665554557.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478665554557.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>87681920
>random = creative
>>
>>87681865
Atleast grandpa finally got a bullet between the eyes
>>
>>87681960
It's because the internet killed tv
>>
>>87682004
Like how video killed the radio star?
>>
honestly this can mostly be blamed on cord cutting, since the kind of people able to appreciate yonder won't watch it in a way that supports it because its on cable
>>
>>87681960
no kid buys action figures anymore
>>
>>87681865
UG is way better than Wander tho.
>>
>>87682609
If Disney had aired it on that "Disney XD on Disney Channel" block, maybe it woud've gotten more attention.

But as far as I can tell, the last episodes of Wander still haven't aired on the main channel
>>
>>87681960
(Faster than light clapping) Well said mate. Very well said
>>
>>87681865
You do know that they're shows which occupy different niches and aren't in any sort of competition right? And you know that Uncle Grandpa has actually been dead for like a year, and CN is just slowly trickling out the stockpile of episodes they have, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.