[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i watch it /co/? I was a toddler when it ended, and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3283.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
Should i watch it /co/? I was a toddler when it ended, and i wanna know if its as good as everyone says it is.
>>
>>87680286
>please tell me what to do
>please tell me what to think
>please tell me what to like
You fucking sheep need to be gassed.
>>
>>87680286
Toddlers are generally considered ages 0-3

You were 3 at most in 2001... Underage?
>>
>>87680538
I was asking for an opinion dumbass
>>87680561
I was 5 then
>>
I COME FROM THE NET
>>
>>87680820
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>87680286
Season 1 is going to be rough. Much of it does not hold up, but I don't know if I can say you should skip it. Season 2 onward is much better, though faults will be noticeable and sometimes hard to sit through.

It's worth the trip, though. Go for it.
>>
it might be worth it, if you can put up with how dated it is. Be warned though, it was never properly concluded and ends on a permanent cliff hanger
>>
It's a great series but be prepared for pain.
>>
Should this show be... rebooted?
>>
>>87680561
>2016-2001+3=18
>>
>>87680909
Season 1 is mostly villian of the week type situations but around season 2 something happens that change the tone of the show. That event will loose some of it impact If you arenĀ“t familiar with the characters from season 1.
>>
>>87681214
Scuse me capn!?

It not only has an ending, but a post ending musical
>>
>>87682982
Yeah and then they made half of a season 4. If I was OP I'd stop after the season 3 finale and pretend that's it. Daemon Rising may be ok on its own but do not watch My Two Bobs.
>>
Shit show. Only good episode was mortal kombat
>>
>>87680286
Just watch it. From the first episode. If you don't like after the first 5 episodes then don't watch it any more.
>>
People are weird about the show. Lots of people hate it when it when it was witty and humorous and enjoy it when it goes darker ... but then they don't like Matrix or the game-hoping episodes or the episodes on the ship and only care for the Matrix versus Megabyte fight.

I honestly think the first season had the strongest writing.
>>
>>87680806
I was about to say Underageb& but then I realized I'm just old as fuck. Thanks asshole. And no, Reboot aged horribly.
>>
Megabyte and his goons made this show worth watching.
>>
File: hey al.jpg (136KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hey al.jpg
136KB, 1440x1080px
Hey Al! Should this Anon watch Reboot?
>>
>>87684185
WHAT?
>>
>>87684094
>Reboot aged horribly
It's still very noteworthy for its place in animation history.
ABC seasons aren't great, but 3-4 stand up all right.
>>
>>87680286
watch the first 3 episodes, if you like it keep watching if not, don't bother, it never gets much better than that first season.
>>
Season 3, and a big chunk of season 2, hold up fine if you can get passed the dated animation. The first season and a half really don't, but you'd probably be lost without the worldbuilding that those seasons do.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.