[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Anyone see this tonight? I gotta admit, it's not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: space_jam_ver12.jpg (96KB, 508x755px) Image search: [Google]
space_jam_ver12.jpg
96KB, 508x755px
So. Anyone see this tonight?

I gotta admit, it's not a great movie, but it's a fun, entertaining one. It gets some laughs.
>>
>>87679273
I never liked the idea that a bunch of big dumb lugs like the Monstars could give Bugs Bunny that much hell

His whole career was dealing with big dumb lugs
>>
>>87679273
There is a scene that shows a silhouette of Micheal Jordan in chains.
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>87679273
The sequel was better.
>>
Watched it earlier this year and it's godawful. Doesn't hold up at all.

>>87679411
Actually it's an animatic of Jordan being enchained by the park so he can play games with customers.
>>
>>87679273
I'm ashamed to say, I jumped at the chance to see it at the theater.

It's not good, but not bad either. It's just a movie that doesn't care and you shouldn't either. Just watch and have fun.
>>
File: GrannyPractice.png (204KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GrannyPractice.png
204KB, 600x600px
Yup.
>>
>>87679273
Sorry, I don't watch bad movies just because there might be some bunny boobies in it.
>>
>>87679273
It was definitely funny. Weird how the looney tunes bits were actually the least funny aspects. wayne knight and bill murray did better than they did
absolute best part? the popcorn-selling guy getting hit by the basketball
>>87679327
yeah but his powers run on funny, and it wouldnt be funny if he just went all foiling-lugs mode on them. Just like how it wouldn't be if he did that to the likes of mugsy. Guys like that have to be able to wring his little neck and then he goes 'eep' and then someone else helps out
>>
COME ON AND SLAM
>>
>>87679902
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>>
>>87679770
nice
gave her those fat ass titties she deserves
>>
>>87680427
>Granny will never drop her tits on your face
>>
HIT 'EM HIGH
HIT 'EM HIGH
HIT 'EM HIGH
HIT 'EM HIGH

HIT 'EM LOW
HIT 'EM LOW
HIT 'EM LOW
HIT 'EM LOW
>>
>>87679273
Memery aside I like it better than Back In Action. Space Jam might be a dorky movie birthed from commercials but at least it's not boring like BIA.
>>
COME ON ISLAM
>>
When I was a kid, my brother and I were watching Space Jam and we both decided to spin around the whole time. We threw up a lot. Now I can't watch Space Jam without feeling like I'm going to throw up at any second. The same thing happens with the Dexter's Lab TV movie. I just thought I should let everyone know.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.