[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it still feel like a dream? I'm still in shock /co/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

File: young justice 3.jpg (5KB, 249x167px) Image search: [Google]
young justice 3.jpg
5KB, 249x167px
Does it still feel like a dream? I'm still in shock /co/. It actually happened. And it taught me a valuable lesson. If you bitch about something enough on the internet, your wishes will come true
>>
>>87671624
Why it such a big deal? It's good that WB is bringing back animated DC TV show and I hope it's going to be good, but I literally don't understand why some of you are so hyped about this?
>>
>>87671624
Millions of trump supporters just learned the same lesson as you
>>
>>87671624
YJ is OK at best, a bunch of stupid shit was done in both seasons, but hopefully they'll have less problems with the story this time around.
>>
>>87671713
Yup. Young justice was mediocre at best. Idk why everyone pisses their pants when a season 3 is announced.
>>
>>87671713
Because we'd all accepted it as dead and gone and all of a sudden it's alive and well
>>
>inb4 young justice Go!
>inb4 hello Megan is said 10 times every episode
>>
>>87671624
Im beyond hyped. Hopefully we get Dickbats and Damian, at least for a 3 episode arc.
>>
>>87671624
Nope, this is simply just a rare exception not the rule.
>>
>>87671810
Keep that annoying ass kid out of this show.
>>
>>87671828
Fuck off you casual faggot. Damian is a staple of the bat mythos now, get over it.
>>
>>87671713
I also don't understand the hype about something we have no information about yet. Same with Super Sons.

I prefer to wait until they release their roster and I know more about what the season is going to be before I get in the hype train.
>>
>>87671879
>Only casuals hate Damian
Are you sure that you ARE not the casual here?

And Damian already has the DCAU. No need to force him in YJ too.
>>
>Joe Books recently put out a Cinestory of the Gargoyles pilot to test the waters for an ongoing
>Sony and Disney are finally crossing the aisle and allowing some give and take when it comes to Spider-Man
>Traveler is pretty good
>Greg back on Captain Atom in January
Is it time for a Weisman renaissance?
>>
File: static.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
I'm just happy were seeing more based Static. God he is so under used. I would kill for a Netflix reboot of Static Shock
>>
>>87671940
No because no one would hate the back to basics relationship between Dick and Damian unless theyve read only out of context panels.
>>
>>87671879
>Damian is a staple of the bat mythos

And so is Joker. That doesn't mean shit. This isn't a fucking Batman show and as a result, hopefully no Damian. Just stick to your shitty New 52 animated films if you want more of that fucking bastard.
>>
>>87671982
They didn't even bother to build Dick and Damian relationship in DCAU. So why the heck do you think they will care to fouce on it in YJ?

And beside, having Damian in both DCAU and YJ will be overkill and will turn more people against him.
>>
>>87672111
And Joker was in Young Justice. Why are you trying to act like Batman is not one of the pillars of the DC universe? He practically cares the extended dc universe on his back. You need Dick in any media with DC teams and the same goes for the Robins. Stay salty.
>>
>>87672136
What are you even talking about. Damian never showed up in the DCAU. The movies are not a part of the DCAU. You sound like an idiot. BTAS, STAS, JL, and JLU are the DCAU.
>>
>>87672140
In one episode and then gone. This show didn't revolve around the Bat mythos as much as you're trying to pretend it did, especially when they went out of the way to shit on some Batman villains.
>>
>>87671624
>teen drama shit

Went from the animated universe shows into it with huge expectations from all the hype on the net just to have a underdogs surpass the big guys 24/7 muh girlfriend/boyfriend crap show.
Yet I endured it 'till the end. Why, oh fucking why.
>>
>>87672173
Young Justice had a Robin leading the team every single iteration. Stop being so delusional.
>>
>>87672201
In the comics Wonder Girl became the leader of Young Justice. In the show Aqualad was leader of the show. Nightwing was temporarily leader in season 2 before handing back the reigns to Kaldur by season's end. What are you talking about?
>>
>>87672160
>you sound like an idiot
That's quite rich coming from you.

All the recent DC animated movies are the current DCAU because they all connected to each other and even reffeerd as one.

So,
>>
>>87672257
No. Kaldur was leader when they were kids with Robin. Nightwing is leader when they are older and appointed Tim leader. In the comics they try to let Wonder Girl lead but she fails and it defaults back to Tim.

The point still stands Robin is always on the team.
>>
>>87672201
That's not true because Tim wasn't even important character in YJ S2.
>>
>>87671624
>If you bitch about something enough on the internet, your wishes will come true
Is this a Trump reference?
>>
>>87672282
Tim is never appointed leader on the show

And I never said Robin wasn't on the team as we already have a Robin on this show already in the form of Tim. Doesn't mean there will be Damian though.
>>
>>87672314
>>87672348
When was the last time you watched it cause they explicitly have Tim lead the mission for his squad cause Dick was grooming him to be leader. No point in even arguing with you people, Damian will be in the show and thats why you are so butthurt over it. Accept your Batgod and move on.
>>
>>87671879
>Damian is a staple of the bat mythos now
So, why wasn't he in Arkhamverse if he was so important?

There so many Robins are running around and they can literally choose any of them. Even Duke.
>>
>>87672413
>hes still in denial over Damian

Oh I am laffin. How mad are you gonna be when he shows up in the Batfleck movies?
>>
>>87672440
I wouldn't be because Robin is already dead in DCEU.
>>
>>87672393
Don't be so convinced m8 as if this is some foregone conclusion. I've never seen Weisman express any interest in Damian and I doubt they would do a timeskip just to introduce him. I'd say Jason Todd has a better shot of showing up in this show before Damian does.
>>
I sure am looking forward to Young Justice Joker
>>
>>87672521

GOD NO.
>>
>>87672413
The Arkham-verse is just edgy garbage after the first game, it does its own thing. For fuck's sake, they have tim Drake marrying Barbara.
>>
>>87672413
You can literally delete Damian from DCU and it will no affect the bat mythos.

I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>87672496
Jason Todd is already dead on Young Justice and the show already did concept art for Damian. How new are you to /co/ that you don't know this? There were entire generals discussing all this.
>>
>>87672267
This is why we make different terms for different, similar things. The DCAU has been thestuff from BTAS through JLU, the DTV stuff can't just take that term. It can be the DTVDCU or whatever.
>>
>>87672556
I've just been lurking the thread laughing at them. It's hilarious how newfags can be so clueless and think they are so right at the same time.
>>
>>87672556
>Jason Todd is already dead on Young Justice

Yeah because there is not a thing called Lazarus Pits on Young Justice.

I don't recall any official concept art for Damian for Young Justice. Care to link any?
>>
>>87672556
>Jason Todd is already dead
Like being dead will stop them from bringing him back.

And there are already many people screaming about wanting him on the show.
>>
>>87671713
I'm more hyped at the possibility of DC action cartoons not being sent to Cartoon Network to die.

Netflix exclusive or whatever, I hope this is just the beginning.
>>
>>87672611
>>87672622
>I....I dont know what I'm talking about let me change my argument

You don't understand how autistic people got over this stuff when it was airing. If you werent here during that time you really shouldnt be posting about it at all.
>>
>>87671624
Neat!

I didn't care much for the show at the start, but by the end of season 2 I was sorry there wasn't more.
>>
>>87672688
Oh, so you don't have proof of concept art for Damian then. That's all you had to say.
>>
File: 1416109086454.jpg (78KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416109086454.jpg
78KB, 480x360px
What's with the shitposting about Young Justice? You people loved it when it aired. Don't tell me it got too popular so now you guys are obligated to shit on it
>>
>>87671713
Because superhero cartoons that aren't DCAU aren't revived or continued like this.
>>
>>87672762
Too many newfags. Too many oldfags left.
>>
come on people. If you expect the son of the fucking batman to not appear in a
>dc teen hero squad
series, you're an idiot, plain and simple.
>>
>>87672556
>the show already did concept art for Damian
Link?
>>
>>87672786
They already went two seasons without him. Won't hurt to do another without the little shit again.
>>
File: justice-league-action.jpg (704KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-action.jpg
704KB, 1500x2250px
>>87672684
Will Netflix house Justice League Action since CN isn't premiering it in the US? Will they revive Green Lantern and Beware the Batman?
>>
>>87672792
Gotta be fake. I can't believe someone would just lie on the Internet like this.
>>
>>87672786
The lukewarm reception Damian got from the DCAU will hurt his chances a bit.

And they already went without him in Arkham.
>>
DONT YOU DARE PUT DAMIAN IN THE SHOW

Why are you people so pathetic? Why do you try to fight the power that is Batman?
>>
>>87671624
In all and complete honesty: Young Justice wasn't great bordering on terrible for the same reasons that RWBY is.

I liked GLTAS far more than I liked YJ.
>>
>>87672877
arkham-verse was too grim for a child/teen hero. All robins were adults in it and batman dies at the end. No place for damian there. YJ is much lighter.
>>
>>87672880
Why are you acting like this is some Batman show now? Again, this show doesn't revolve around the Bat mythos at all as much as you try to act like it does, just look how much focus for example Blue Beetle got over Tim Drake for instance last season.
>>
>>87672762
It's just the usual Damiancancer. Don't engage.
>>
>>87672950
Batman doesn't die at the end mate. Bruce "kills" himself so people will fear the "bat creature" again. But yeah agreed these people that don't think Damian is gonna show up are idiots and frankly not sure why they care so much.
>>
>>87672950
Wasn't Tim a teenager in Arkham city?

And Jason himself was a teenager when he was kidnapped and tortured by the joker.
>>
Honestly surprised at the delusion of some Damian fans.

They have no proof he will be in season 3 yet act as if it is a done deal already with no evidence. wew lad.
>>
>>87673040
Its far more delusional to think Batmans son wont shop up on a show about teen heroes than to think he would.
>>
>>87672999
he's an adult during the game though
>>
>>87672551
Damian is shit because the fine line of being a Mary Sue was literally pole vaulted with his training, experience, insight, and AGE.
People know they're expected to suspend their sense of disbelief when reading a comic book. Damian's character literally told them to wrap it up in a box, padlock it, and toss it into the sea.
>>
>>87673133
Who? Jason or Tim? Because either way it's still prove you wrong.
>>
>>87673134
>casual speaks

Cassandra Cain did this years before Damian.
>>
>>87673118
But he already has not, that's the thing.
>>
>>87673161
Jason. And tim , even if he was a teen, which wasn't obvious, looked much older than DCAU or Supersons Damian, it's disingenuous to say since Tim was in arkhamverse, damian is fair game.
>>
Man Knight's ending was such a fucking letdown. I was expecting him to go full INC once he was exposed

Also Jason's reveal should've been in Ace chemicals at the beginning of the game. Delaying it made the Knight storyline so fucking dumb
>>
>>87673165
That doesn't make Damian not a mary sue you dumb fuck.

Notice that most people hate Cassfags too
>>
>>87673280
Tim was obviously a teenager and there was even a reference that he was in high school. And Jason was an adult as AK, but they have no problem showing a flashbacks of him being tortured when he was a teenager.

Age isn't really issue here because If really cared and Damian was really important to include, they could have easily aged him up.
>>
>>87673040
Season three starts production tomorrow and the only confirmed new characters are Darkseid and the Wonder Twins.
>>
>>87672839
>Beware the Batman
man, it was literally ruled off, it cant be showed because of legal actions, and i think CN has clips for JLA so theres that, its premiering in November 27
>>
>>87673457
pls no dumb timeskip.
>>
A Damianfag here. I wouldn't want Damian anywhere near YJ until they finish giving Tim a character, or if they do introduce Damian then it really should still focus on Tim and his fears as "the middle child"

Also Dicks laugh in S1 makes me think of The Creeper

>>87673457
>the Wonder Twins
Source?
>>
Just hoping for more Superboy going apeshit without having to job right afterwards
>>
>>87672977
Stephanie Brown will show up before Damian does.
>>
>>87672551
To be fair, you could have easily delete most of the Batfamily members and there will be no affect on the bat mythos.

Alfred, Dick, Barbara, Jason, Selina, Gordon and the Rouge Gallery are the only ones who have any impact on the bat mythos.
>>
File: razerclap.gif (110KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
razerclap.gif
110KB, 250x257px
>>87671624
Green Lantern deserves another season waaayyy way more than YJ does.
>>
>>87673838
You aren't proving him wrong though.

But I do agree that these characters are the only ones who have impact on the Bat mythology.
>>
>>87673912
nah
>>
>>87673914
Oh, no. I'm not trying to prove him wrong because I actually agree with him too. I just added to his point that most bat characters are quite easy to get rid of.

I actually always felt that bringing Damian to the DCU was a mistake and really didn't do much for Batman.
>>
>>87674025
Isn't that because he was intended to be a temporary thing and then DC fucked it up by making him permanent?
>>
>>87673912
Your meme show doesn't deserve shit, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>87674095
Yeah. They actually was planning to make him Batman's dead robin with Jason being alive and all, but N52 happening screwed the plan.
>>
>>87674095
Morrison created him with the intention of eventually killing him off. Same way DickBats was always meant to be a limited time deal.
Then Morrison ended up really enjoying writing the 2 of them, before bringing Bruce back but still had Dick and Damian as Gothams Batman. Then new52 happened and "killed off" DickBats but kept Damian around which was weird because Bruce and Damian don't bounce off each other as well as Dick and Damian.

I think Morrison probably regrets going into his Bat-Epic with the intention of having DickBats and Damian eventually ending and New52 fucked him even harder

>>87674160
>>87674095
To be fair, Morrison did end his run with him making it extremely easy for any writer to bring back Damian.
Though Tomasi chose a weird as fuck way to do it
>>
>>87672762
/co/ has changed anon
>>
File: 1241960.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1241960.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>87671624
>If you bitch about something enough on the internet, your wishes will come true
>>
>>87674241
We can have 3 Flashes.
Wally's already here and Jay's coming back, what DC needs to do is look at that as an example and bring back Dick as the second Batman.
Tim can be Bruce's Robin and Damien can go to Dick.
>>
>>87673472
>man, it was literally ruled off, it cant be showed because of legal actions,

Those usually concern with network airing. Cartoon Network wrote off the airing rights, but WB still owns the property itself and can with it as they please.

>and i think CN has clips for JLA so theres that, its premiering in November 27

In the UK.
>>
>>87674274
Dick's already Batman in Earth 2 :^)
>>
>>87673553
http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=18430
>>
>>87674315
Nobody cares about Earth-2.
>>
>>87674274
Dude, just no.

This will be a freaking mess and DC will never allow two Batman running around.
>>
>>87674320
>And I seem to recall it was my idea to combine our version of Black Vulcan with our version of Static and to eventually give him Black Lightning as a mentor
Yes please
>>
>>87674334
Why not? It works just fine for the Flash.
>>
>>87674344
For starters, Jay and Barry have a much greater age difference than Bruce and Dick. They also look quite different, unless you're willing to give Dick a heavily redesigned costume, it wouldn't work, casuals would be extremely confused.
>>
>>87674320
Hmm yeah thanks.

I also wanna say he also confirmed another time skip but not a drastically big one like in season 2 but damn if I'm gonna search his archives to try to find it.
>>
>>87674344
How it's working with Flash?

You literally can't have two Batman and two Robins in the same universe. It just won't work and even fans will not accept it.
>>
>>87672762
Nah, when /co/mrades where mourning the loss of YJ and GL:TAS there are were always people who made a point to shit on one or the other. The show isn't everyone's cup of tea and not everyone gets the hype.
>>
>>87673912
Mate, I love GL:TAS too, I'd love another series.
But another series we love is being brought back, now's the time to be happy, not counting sour grapes about other shows that should have been revived too. :3
>>
It looks like 2016 is the year that meme magic became real.
>>
Way to revive the most mediocre of that generation of action shows.
>>
>>87671624
Worked for young justice
Worked for trump
damn, meme magic is more and more real every day
>>
>>87672977

Because why would they want to put in a shit character like that?
>>
>>87673838
You missed a couple
Bruce's Parents though to be fair they're already removed
>>
File: 1418261734430.jpg (8KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
1418261734430.jpg
8KB, 220x176px
>>87674860
>Cubs win the world series
>Young Justice comes back
>Trump becomes president
What other meme magic has worked this year?
>>
>>87672975
Oh yeah I get it. They're so used to being catered to in the comics they just can't imagine not getting their way anywhere else.
>>
>>87671713
Because a Young Justice revival had just about everything going against it.
>>
>>87672111
>This isn't a fucking Batman show and as a result, hopefully no Damian

It is, you know, a show about fucking sidekicks though.
>>
>>87676251
>Leonardo Di Caprio getting an Oscar

man, this year has been a total rush
>>
Can anyone definitively say whether or not Wally is still alive? I know many /co/ posters subscribe to the belief "no body, not dead". Their rationale is that Wally didn't die, as so much became one with the speedforce.

The other camp is that the Chysallis blasted Wally with enough energy to destabilize his physical form before eventually dissipating into nothing.

I know Weisman has gone on the record of saying there is no speed force in the young justice universe but I've learned to never trust what a creator says as they're always full of shit.

On an unrelated note, I loved the fact that Wally had a severely nerfed top speed (appraoching speed of sound) as it allowed the writers to have a speedster on the team without them being fucking broken in the power department. Always bringing it up though and having him be outstripped by Bart was a low blow though.
>>
>>87677492

Bart should be faster than wally
>>
>>87677596
Faster yes, but Bart makes Wally look like he's completely worthless and it's jarring to see him outclassed to that degree.
>>
File: tumblr_n1pp2rCxrV1set3qxo1_500.gif (183KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1pp2rCxrV1set3qxo1_500.gif
183KB, 500x560px
Then is it ok to still believe?
Not trying to shitpost or anything, au contraire. It's nice to see nice things happens.
>>
File: such a good feeling.png (428KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
such a good feeling.png
428KB, 1600x900px
>>87671624
This just feels so good.
>>
>>87672546
Pit-fighter Tim Drake, who is based on the Chris O'Donnel version of Dick Grayson.
>>
>>87677492
Wally vanished into the timestream, where he'll bounce from era to era before eventually finding his way home.
It was a major arc of the 90's Wally West flash arc. Usually referred to as 'Radar Love.'
>>
File: 1478652060616.png (12KB, 707x228px) Image search: [Google]
1478652060616.png
12KB, 707x228px
>>87677492
>Always bringing it up though and having him be outstripped by Bart was a low blow though.

One of the many, many reasons I cannot fucking stand Bart.

>he's gay!
>and he's from the future and hinges the plot point!
>oh and HES FUCKING GOD

meanwhile his speed being significantly faster than Wally's never did anything until the end when it uk got Wally killed.
>>
>>87671624
reminder, that's the mindset that gave us space bug parallax and green lantern rebirth.
no, seriously, look up H.E.A.T.
>>
>>87678143
I'm not sure why you're mad at your headcanon.
>>
>>87678226
The only part of that post that was headcanon was the gay part and I mean if you're looking to defend that you've got your work cut out for you.
>>
>>87678263
I don't remember him being god or forcing Wally to run.
>>
>>87678323
Wally being the runt of Speed pack is why he died, and you must not remember the times his convenient knowledge of the future kept the plot afloat.
>>
>>87677422
and he already has how many on the show? He doesn't need another, especially not one as shit as Damian.
>>
>>87678435
I don't recall Wally being slow being Bart's fault.
And complaining that a character is directly relevant to the plot is retarded. Every single story involving characters and a plot ever written anywhere on Earth has that feature.
>>
>>87677946
>eternal flower floette will never be released
>>
>>87673836
Steph has technically already showed up
>>
>>87671624
I'm legitimately scared they'll try to shoehorn Damian in. Especially considering the fact that Bruce and Talia confirmed were fucking in the YJ universe
>>
>>87671624
But the #bringbackYJ thing had died out.
>>
>>87674344
>It works just fine for the Flash.

Flash isn't the same as other DC heroes. They run on family tradition. Batman is an identity associated with Bruce Wayne forever.
>>
>>87677492
Weisman already backtracked on Speed Force, he says Flashes don't know about it yet. And it makes sense because Wally was the one to discover it.
>>87677596
He shouldn't, Bart is a nobody when next to Wally. I hope Greg researches Flash well before doing anything with them.
>>
>>87682877

It never did.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.