[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/3OnOJSNktOs Man this scene is actually awesome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: guJsWUUh_01.jpg (35KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
guJsWUUh_01.jpg
35KB, 493x493px
https://youtu.be/3OnOJSNktOs

Man this scene is actually awesome. The intro for spiderman in civil war.

Was the rest of the movie good?
>>
>>87670825
Mediocore at best. Marvel really let down the hype for the films they promised after avengers.
>>
>>87670850
Alas
>>
no
Completely forgettable
>>
Are the Avengers cursed? Are they a formula that just doesn't work? Has anything involving the Avengers ever been really, truly good?
>>
>>87670825
I thought it fun. Biggest achievement was taking an overrated storyarc and making it tolerable. Although in hindsight Caps stance on the accords was dramatically undermined by MUH BUCKY
>>
File: 1440362900207.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1440362900207.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>87670825
Yes.

For comparasion: At least ten times above anything that Snyder has done with their movies.
>>
>>87671348
>Biggest achievement was taking an overrated storyarc and making it tolerable
if anything it made the story worse, cap had no real reasons to fight other than being an a brat

''Let's sit down and talk things down for at least 5 and mayb-...wait, Scarlet Witch is jailed in a 5 start hotel with cable, friends and food because she took part in militar action in a foreign country and was involved in the dead of civilians???? That's it, fuck everything, you are almost a nazi, Tony! No more talking!''
>>
>>87672083
and the worst part if that the accords is such an important issue and despite that I think that Cap literally was only going to sit down to talk about them 5 minutes, like a fucking child
>>
>>87671355
Don't listen to him, I take 300 and Dawn of the Dead over this yawn inducing movie

You don't even have to watch the movie, just go to youtube and watch the fight scenes, same shit
>>
>>87671320
Of course. EMH.
>>
File: contrarian co.png (209KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
contrarian co.png
209KB, 400x750px
>>87670825
Yeah it's a pretty good film.

/co/ will tell you otherwise, but this image pretty much sums up /co/.
>>
>>87672083
Eh, having to wait for the UN to tell you to do something is retarded, the UN security council is a bunch of corrupt shitheads.

And Scarlet did nothing wrong. If she hadn't been there many more people would have been killed.
>>
>>87670899
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.