[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were around their age, who would you most get along with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: kids.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kids.png
428KB, 640x480px
If you were around their age, who would you most get along with and who would you most likely beat the crap out of
>>
>>87668726
I'd probably hang with Rolf.
I'd probably would beat Johnny. It's not exactly easy to get to Jimmy when his harpy is always guarding him.
>>
I would hang out with the Edds because I'm a pathetic social outcast.

If I'm lucky.
>>
>>87668726
Double D,, I was a fucking nerd like him.
>>
>>87668726
Probably try and kill them all since my twisted fucking psychopath side would go unchecked.
>>
>>87670467
Intelligent, Nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor ;)
>>
Honestly the Ed's seem like the only decent kids to hang out with in that group, all the rest are either insane or fucking vicious
>>
Kevin, honestly. He's pretty chill if you're not a dork.
>>
>>87672474
This.
>>
File: 1476881753498.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1476881753498.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>87668726
probably fucking no one, I'd just be browsing /co/ alone like always
.....mmmaybe double D during school but that's it
>>
File: 1477683306676.png (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477683306676.png
159KB, 600x600px
>>87670467
Underage pls go
>>
I'd probably end up hanging out with Ed, I love obscure horror movies, comics, and building models. I'd kick the shit out of Sarah for being a bratty cunt
>>
I'd hang out with Rolf and Kevin the most, I'd probably make fun of Jimmy for being a pansy and avoid talking to Johnny for as long as I can.
>>
>>87668726
Johnny to be honny. I was annoying at their age.
>>
I didn't get along with anyone when I was their age, so what makes you think I would get along with them?
>>
>>87672736
You'd probably get your shit kicked in by the others if you did. Sarah's that one girl you just have to tolerate because putting her in her place would make you seem like an asshole.
>>
>>87668726
At best we'd be acquaintance
>>
probably fucking rolf

so many fucking immigrants in my childhood, and im white too my parents are just like that

also i'd be the 4th Ed, named like Eduardo or Edward or something
>>
>>87672947
Eh, small price to pay if I get to see her bleed
>>
>bro it up with Ed & Double Dee
>get into some fanfic-tier adventure where I come up with better scams than Eddy
>slap Kevin's shit for picking on the Eds
>get my ass kicked
>"Now you're one of us, anon"
>>
>>87672474
>That episode where he was exchanging pleasantries with Double D about bicycle maintenance
>That stark realization that if Double D didn't choose to associate with Eddy and Ed, he would be fully accepted by the other kids
>>
>>87673905
It's mainly just Eddy. the kids are cool with Edd and Ed when they aren't going along with Eddy's scams
>>
>>87674613
I think most of the kids are even cool with Eddy when he isn't currently up to something. I know for sure that Johnny, Nazz, and Rolf never hold a grudge. Kevin's really the only one who singles out Eddy. I kind of wish they hadn't become friends at the end. I liked Eddy and Kevin's rivalry of sorts. I mean, we'll never see the aftermath of the movie but it just feels like a loss.
>>
>>87672736
>>87672947
what would you do if she ended up crushing on you like she did Edd?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.