[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, I could use some help. /jp/ is just for weird jav's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hey /co/, I could use some help. /jp/ is just for weird jav's and weeb games and wasn't much help. Is there anywhere online (or torrent) I can watch English cartoons dubbed? (Hear me out). >Inb4 so weeb has to watch american cartoons subbed meme.
I just think it'd be interesting, clips I've seen seem to carry a very different energy and tone to them, and I just wanna hear how the other voice actors do it. I can find plenty of clips for things like Rick and Morty and Spongebob, but nothing more than that.
>Pic unrelated/semi-related
>>
Are you looking for an specific language?
>>
>>87665249
>so weeb has to watch american cartoons subbed
>>
>>87666382
Should have specified, I'm interested in the Jap dub (that's why I made the joke about being too weeb).
>>
Dunno about streaming, don't even know if Japs dub very much if anything of our cartoons, but you could always download some stuff and then remux the subs and audio to suit your purpose.
>>
>>87665249
The only place I know is Yayponies for the Japanese dub of, well, guess. It's dubbed by the Milky Holmes cast. I don't know of any others offhand.
>>
You can find plenty of clips from animated movies in YT. Last time I checked there's scenes from Big Hero 6 and almost every song from Nightmare Before Christmas in japanese.
>>
>>87666594
I know I can find clips, but I'm looking for full episodes.

>>87666562
I've seen plenty of clips from the jap dub of Rick and Morty and Spongebob, surely someone over there had to have ripped and uploaded it somewhere right?
>>
>>87666529
Too bad, japs aren't fond of piracy like westerners
>>
File: Elmo remembers.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
Elmo remembers.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>watching dubs
>ever
>deliberately going for the lower-quality experience because "muh energy"

Original language is always the best.
>>
>>87667418
The original language is always better, but you can't tell me it wouldn't at least be an interesting experience once you've watched the original a million times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiimNefVlL0
>>
>>87667418
After watching the original language, I sometimes check out the Japanese dub to see how certain things (puns, etc) get translated.
>>
>>87667418
Going the other way, the Cowboy Bebop dub is better than the sub.
>>
>>87670290
Most of Watanabe's works are better dubbed. The man's a huge westaboo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.