[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else wished to see Carl be able to kick a lot of people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7802.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7802.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Anybody else wished to see Carl be able to kick a lot of people's asses and less of a horny loner?

That would've been better to see than have him naked behind a computer screen jerking off in every episode he's in.
>>
how does he make his income
>>
>>87663272

I kinda assumed that he somehow got on NEETbux.

It wouldn't be too farfetched if Carl was somehow able to dupe the system into giving him free money.
>>
>>87663272
He works out of the home
>>
>>87663272
Doing Carl's Jr. ads.
>>
>>87663272
This baffles me, since no insurance company would dare cover him after the fifth time the Aqua Teens totaled his car or burned his house down. How exactly does he keep getting his house rebuilt and 2 Wycked replaced?
>>
>>87663515
He likely sponges off his mom, who is living off his dead father's pension.
>>
>>87663515
how does he keep coming back to life?
because the show is nonsensical and you're overthinking it too much
>>
>>87663515
I think it was stated somewhere that what happens at the end of the episode, if it includes deaths and damage to the main characters, then that ending is not canon.
>>
>>87663684
What about the times where it happens early in the episode, like Kidney Car?
>>
>>87663687
Same applies, no death is canon whatsoever unless if it's for a one-off character.
>>
>>87663272
He probably filed as disabled and is living right off the government
>>
>>87663272

At one point he says he has a job. What, you thought he sits home and jerks off all day? Well, sometimes he does that.
>>
>>87663295
really? jeez, someone should send him To The Home, then
>>
>>87663295
Came to post this
>>
>>87663247
rip woodland zeebles
the one time Carl goes full brutal and he ends up with his nads in a nightwolf
>>
>>87664427
His job was being middleman for mafia hitmen.
>>
>>87663247
that would make carl cool in some way, and he's not supposed to be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.