[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For how people sing this show praise, anyone else felt it jumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ed.png (67KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
67KB, 250x247px
For how people sing this show praise, anyone else felt it jumped the shark when they started going to school? I preferred it before that.
>>
>>87661898
People only like it because of nostalgia. If it came out today /co/ would complain about how shitty it is
>>
>>87661935
>Implying /co/ does anything but complain
>>
File: 1477325868297.jpg (15KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1477325868297.jpg
15KB, 479x479px
>>87661898
I thought it would've done that back then, but it was essentially a different setting, same dynamic. Still no adults, ONLY the kids, interesting new situations... Didn't jump it.

Only closes the show, I think, came to jumping the shark was the Big Picture Show with the NEW CHARACTER.

But that was satisfying

>>87661935
>lolno
>>
>>87661935
Absolutely not
If EEnE is anything it's unabashedly a cartoon in the truest sense in that it strives first and foremost to make jokes using the medium (crazy visuals and sound effects) rather than do anything else. /co/ loved Wander Over Yander for the same reason.
>>
>>87661935
The odds of a traditionally hand drawn cell animated show coming out ever again are about 0.
>>
>>87661898
>It jumped the shark when they started going to school.
Given that it was about basic being a kid, it would have been wierd if we didn't have something about it happen at some point.
Also, if we didn't get two more seasons and a movie, it would have ended with the fact that the Eds spent the rest of their lives as outcasts.
>>
>>87661898
I liked the school episodes, it went well with how the series went from Hand drawn to digital
>>
Please nerf Ralf
>>
>>87661935
>/co/ would be autistic about a show aimed squarely at kids
Well no shit
>>
>>87662461
It just felt weird that they were going to a school without any other students.
>>
>>87661898
I actually hated this show until they went to school, they I kind of got into it.
>>
>>87661898
the quality dipped a little but for the most part it was still good(although the limited cast felt incredibly awkward during the school episodes)

>>87662696
>It just felt weird that they were going to a school without any other students.
agreed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.