[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Every fight scene we have is designed in a way tha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1478738061848.jpg (24KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478738061848.jpg
24KB, 502x293px
>"Every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so Spider-Man never actually punches anyone."
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/other/tom-holland-reveals-how-many-spider-man-movies-hes-signed-on-for-as-he-a146653

STOP THAT NO, THAT IS A FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA
WE NEED THIS https://youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0
>>
>>87644601
Stop posting this everyday /tv/fag
>>
>MCU Spidey is like TAS Spidey.
Weird.
>>
>>87644601
Looks like Trump was too late to save this one. Rip in peace, webhead.
>>
>>87644601
Am I going to have to wait 10 more years for a better movie? Or 20 to see a good venom or more of the rogue's gallery?
>>
>>87644710
take your cancerous memes to /pol/.
>>
>>87644848
The only cancer here is Disney. And Sony.
>>
>>87644862
You got me there.
>>
From the actual interview:
>You've seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier. Now it's time to see the kid. And every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident. I think the biggest difference is his youth and innocence.
It's not "spider-man can't punch people because its a movie for kids", it's "spider-man doesn't know what the fuck he's doing because he is a kid"
>>
>>87644601
These were good movies, I really don't know why we ever disliked them.
But anyway, is Spider-Man pulling his punches? He's got some super strength and it's not like Ock has some sort of super endurance.
One punch to the face from Spider-Man ought to knock him out.
>>
>>87644909
I'm pretty fucking sure kids know how to swing with their fists, my dude. Even a toddler can do it.
>>
>>87644710
Marvel is pissed that Trump won.
Expect their bullshit to be 10x now.
>>
>>87644909

Realistically a kid with superpowers equals a murder & torture machine.
>>
>>87644947
Clarissa knows how to make a fist around a long hard object.
>>
>>87644909
In this case I'm expecting him to basically Dodge around all his fights. If they have a good choreographer that could be great
>>
>>87644983
What does this mean?
>>
File: 1258643732973.jpg (183KB, 465x428px) Image search: [Google]
1258643732973.jpg
183KB, 465x428px
>>87644983

lol
>>
>>87645052
It means no lobster hands this time.
>>
>>87644601

Didn't he throw a huge metal plank at Bucky in CW?
>>
>>87645164
No, I seriously don't know what he means
>>
I like TAS Spider-man's action, but the best Spider-Man action is when he's legit just flying around like a fucking and hitting people with all four limbs in batshit acrobatic poses.

Second best is silent angry Spider-Man but we're never going to see that in the MCU.
>>
>>87644909
>>87644601
This could actually work very well if they emulate the Jackie Chan style of "I don't want no problems" fighting where he uses furniture or whatever's around him to doge and defend himself.
>>
>>87646402
>Peter has to fight against Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus while holding a baby Siamese twin and his pizza box and Christmas present wrappers

I'm down for this
>>
What I'm getting from this is that we'll be seeing a very acrobatic Spidey who relies on his webs and surroundings a lot.

Which is great for a teenage Spider-Man. All I'm hearing is "we want it to be Spectacular but live action".

Also lends to the "Peter's being serious, he's gonna kill him!" trope we see whenever he's pissed off. Expect there to be a few scenes where he's beating someone bad but he recoils cause "muh uncle ben ;~;"
>>
>>87646630
Peter doesn't really get that level of serious until he's in his 20s or so. Gwen's death is sort of the real start ot him being willing to take shit seriously.
>>
>>87644601
>Give the rights back to Marvel
>>
>>87644601

I hope he doesn't land on pigeons. That would seriously traumatize me.
>>
Gotta bank in on that TAS nostalgia

tbt, It forces them to get even more creative with his fight scenes
>>
>>87646659
Which is great. We get to see a faithful teenage Peter for a while
>>
File: scaletowidth.jpg (114KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
scaletowidth.jpg
114KB, 1063x1063px
>>87644601
>D*sney would do so much better with Spidey, they should just give him back!
>>
>>87644909

>spider-man doesn't know what the fuck he's doing because he is a kid

>Movie takes place after civil war
>He catches and twists bucky's metal arm without even trying
>>
>>87644983
Clever girl.
>>
>>87644601
I don't know, I always thought spiderman punching crooks was weird, and most of his rogues gallery isn't superhumanly tough and strong to be able to take his blows.

Even if he's holding back, it's still really dangerous.
>>
>>87644601
>WE NEED THIS https://youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0

>Is hit by a train traveling full speed in the opposite direction to his
>Doesn't even flinch
>Ock, a human nerd scientist barely registers Spider-man's punches or kicks.
This is not a good fight. IT's got great moments, but they can do a lot better.
>>
Making Spiderman of all people throw punches is just really lazy writing.
>>
>>87644688
This doesn't bother me at all, Spidey doesn't need to punch all that much, he's got swinging kicks, his Web lines, and many other things, having him just ouch the bad guys kind of limits him, after all we don't need another Nolanverse styled fight scenes where all anyone knows how to do is throw punches.
>>
>>87648589
He always was a sissy, after all. He didn't kill.
>>
>>87648494
>Is hit by a train traveling full speed in the opposite direction to his
>Doesn't even flinch

Are... are you serious? He didn't get hit by that train.
>>
File: file.png (214KB, 833x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
214KB, 833x400px
>>87648739
What do you call this?
>>
>>87648763
Oh, I thought you were talking about the scene around 2:25 where he dodges the train. Sorry.
>>
>>87644601
up until the 1:55 mark spidey doesn't punch doc ock in that one either and the choreography was still fine.
>>
>>87644983
Clarissa who?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.