[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody give me a comprehensive list of Geoff Johns'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Geoff-Johns-Rings1.jpg (89KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff-Johns-Rings1.jpg
89KB, 300x325px
Can somebody give me a comprehensive list of Geoff Johns' pet characters? Thanks.
>>
Everyone created before nineties.
>>
>>87628441
Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
>>
>>87628441
Hal Jordan
Sal Jordan
Hal Gordon
Halbert Jordan
H'al Jordaan
and also
Khal Jordo
>>
>>87628441
Hal Jordan
Captain Cold
Any character he created
Barry Allen
and i guess he is a closet wally west fan?
>>
>>>/global/rules/16

All requests and recommendations belong on >>>/wsr/
>>
Original Legion of Super-Heroes. Can't tell if he has any special characters in there that he favors. He brought white Invisible Kid back though which made you-know-who people mad
>>
Hal Jordan
Sinestro
Captain Cold
Barry Allen
>>
Sinestro
Captain Cold
Black Adam
Mera
Stargirl

People who think he likes Hal and Barry are wrong, he likes their villains way more than then
>>
>>87628550
>closet wally west fan
He only wrote him for like five fucking years straight.

He's very vocal about the fact that Wally is one of his favorites.
>>
>>87628996
I think he give Polar Boy a lot of attention.
>>
Reminder Margeruite Bennett had Stargirl almost die in a planecrash in Bombshells.
>>
>>87628441
Someone should kill off Stargirl just to fuck with Johns
>>
>>87630695
It already happened in Bombshells. Praise Bennet. Funny how they still let her write Batwoman.
>>
>>87629574
He really didn't show it for about 7 years despite constant fan bitching. He specifically said he wanted to treat Wally like Kyle, which every Kyle fan will tell you is codeword for "Fuck this character."

He only threw him out there when he was leaving because he didn't want to be around if Rebirth failed like DCYou.
>>
>>87631193
No... Stargirl isn't dead in main continuity now is she? I haven't read her since she was in JSA before rebirth but she was so cute!
>>
>>87631553
Bombshells isn't main continuity. I believe her last appearance was JLU.
>>
>>87631517
>which every Kyle fan will tell you is codeword for "Fuck this character."
Kyle was treated just fine during Johns era though
>>
>>87630695
In a plane crash, just like his actual sister. Does DC have anyone evil enough working there to do it?
>>
>>87631193
>Funny how they still let her write Batwoman
One of Bennett's specialities is writing LGBT characters
>>
>>87632346
Yeah, but he wasn't the ONE TRUE GREEN LANTERN anymore, which Kylefags interpret as being shit on for some reason.
>>
>>87628441
>pet

For this specific - really just his sister character, StarGirl. Otherwise, his pet things are his own story-lines and ideas. For example, it's obvious he's not a Batwanker like some other people are/can be, but he'll use Bruce WHEN it helps advance his OWN story lines, so as a plot device.

And yeah, Anon abodes are right, he's not interested in Barry or Wally at all, just in the Rogues for the Flash.
>>
>>87628441
Cyborg, Conner Kent
>>
>>87628510
you forgot Halsworth Jordington
>>
>>87633739
>becomes the white lantern
I'd say that's a step up from being the one true green lantern, the title johns gave to hal.
>>
>>87628441
Johns will forever have my thanks for protecting the Lanterns from the Nu52 continuity wipe. Even if it led to some bizarre trans-spacial multiverse thing where their continuity going all the way back to the destruction of Coast City was maintained while they were in space but on Earth everything was in-line with the 52 happenings.

Fuck the Nu52, fuck yet another Reboot. Fuck Crisises/Crises/whatever.
>>
>>87633739
My only real problem with Johns' writing of Kyle was that in order to prop Hal back up as "Did nothing wrong" in a post-FearBug world he had Kyle get possessed by Parallax and murder a few Lanterns FUCKING RIP JACK T. CHANCE just to show that it could happen to anyone. It came off as hamfisted to me.
>>
>>87636488
But he still wasn't the only lantern! If there are any other lanterns, they steal attention from Kyle! Kyle must be THE ONLY ONE!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.