[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay folks, let's write Marvel Comics a letter about their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 0cae1c95cee67a240c94b1abb1464787.jpg (819KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0cae1c95cee67a240c94b1abb1464787.jpg
819KB, 1800x1200px
Okay folks, let's write Marvel Comics a letter about their current state and editorial mess, two words at a time.

Dear Marvel
>>
President Trump
>>
My fellow
>>
David Pumpkins
>>
DCucks
>>
please stop
>>
>>87623761
Bendis?
>>
It's time to shit
>>
And I
>>
File: 1478119276914.gif (1MB, 480x358px)
1478119276914.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>
File: fukboi.jpg (27KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
fukboi.jpg
27KB, 220x293px
> tfw joe quesadilla thought that marvel was going stale and that it was his job as editor in chief to fix it my letting go of a large part of marvel's huge cast of characters via avengers disassembled and house of m, introducing large high stakes cross over events like civil war and consecutive yearly events, and bring spiderman back to being single in an attempt to recapture the effect of the night gwen stacy died which is regarded as one of the best spiderman stories but didn't realize that the impact of the night gwen stacy died came from its great story telling which showed spiderman dealing with tragedy and allowed him to develop and progress as a character which would eventually pave the way for peter's relationship with mary jane and completely missed the mark by making a shitty story that went against everything the character stood for and threw years of character development out the window in order to end the stan lee ordained spidey/mj marriage which ruined the character and led to years of shitty stories in which spiderman is caught in a cyclone of repetition which was paralleled throughout the marvel universe after the monetary success of civil war led to yearly world changing cross over events with the same cast of characters that brought diminishing returned and went on to lead marvel to reboot and rebrand several times within a few years as they introduce shitty diversity token legacy characters because of the effect that house of m and avengers disassembled had which started the trend of ignoring marvel's large cast of characters in order to tell more stories of marvel's most popular players which has caused normies make claims that comics are racist because they continue to see the same cast of white males in every story which has caused sjw's to complain and demand diversity which is all leading up to the current situation we are in in which brian michael banedis and the league of diversity is crashing this plane with no survivors.
>>
love doctor
>>
BAZINGA
>>
I'm gay
>>
FUCKING BENDIS
>>
>>87624001
>>87624011
and his
>>
fire Bendis
>>
bargain
>>
Stop Waid
>>
>>87623761
fire bendis
>>
MAGA
>>
Bendis
>>
Trump won
>>
Build that wall
>>
self
>>
righteous
>>
Is this the real life?
>>
Heroes Reborn 2017
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.