[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 years ago today this horrible SpongeBob ''ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 231.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
231.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
3 years ago today this horrible SpongeBob ''ratings trap'' special aired.
>>
What was the plot?
>>
Which one?
>>
Am I supposed to recognize this?
>>
>>87622850
>>87622924
>>87623019
reverse google on the pic said it's the episode where spongebob gets fired
>>
>>87622850
Mr. Krabs finds out he could save a nickel if he cuts Spongebob's salary, Spongebob tells him he'll work for free if he doesn't fire him, but Krabs tells him it's illegal and tells him that he's fired. At first, Spongebob tries to live the NEET life like Patrick, but he's not able to do it and goes looking for jobs at other food places (chinese, pizza, hot dogs, that sort of thing), but he only knows how to make Krabby Patties, so he's subsequently fired from each place. He goes home and decides to feed Gary with homemade snail food that Gary loved, realizing that he's able to make good snail food (which is never brought up again), until he's captured by the hot dog place manager, because it turns out people loved his hot dog patties, and he forces him to work there against his will. After that happens, a guy in a Krabby Patty costume shows up and fights off all the other managers that came to capture Spongebob, and takes him back to the Krusty Krab. The guy removes the top half of the costume, and it's Squidward, who wants him back, even if he does absolutely hate him. They sort out the mess at the Krusty Krab and beg Mr. Krabs to give Sponge his job back, and Krabs hires him back, realizing he didn't to fire his fry cook to save a nickel, just that he needed to charge a nickel for the bathroom.
>>
>>87623037
That really sounds like a mess.
>>
>>87623056
it was
>>
>>87623037
That's one hell of a retarded plot, but thanks anon.
>>
>>87622839
It was a 7/10 episode ruined by the reason for SB getting fired being too silly.
>>
File: 1465877314586.gif (3MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
1465877314586.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>87624819
>It was a 7/10 episode
>>
I really wish Mr. Enter would stop posting here. You think he'd get hint no one likes him.
>>
does anyone still care about spongebob? the negative attention is the same as positive attention to network execs, so the more you tune in to watch this shit to whine about how bad it is, the more money nick makes to fund this shit. discussing any episodes past season 3 is basically pointless, we all know theyre not as good and no one likes them already so whats the point in it?
>>
>>87623037
can someone give me a dialectal materialist analysis of this plot?
>>
Fuck off Entard
>>
>>87622839
I don't know why you post here, John. Almost nobody here likes you.
>>
>>87625063
>only mrenter hates bad episodes

I really don't get you.
>>
>>87623037
>Spongebob tells him he'll work for free if he doesn't fire him, but Krabs tells him it's illegal and tells him that he's fired.
?????
>>
>aired 3 years ago when the show was in S9
>we just got to S10 last month
>there are still some S9 episodes left to air

Jesus fuck, Nick. Scheduling, much?
>>
>>87627393
Need some clarification on that?
>>
>>87627680
The reruns generate so much money and ratings, they can run this into the ground and spread out new episodes when they start to tank.
>>
>>87627956
I was gonna do it first, but some faggot didn't want to help me with my project
>>
>>87622839
>3 years ago
Haha good joke OP, it was 1 years ago, though.

>November 11, 2013
JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>87623037
This was only three years ago? Thought it was much older.
>>
>>87622839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxYRhO_sJYk
>>
>>87627680
the season halted production for the 2nd movie

This special was actually the last pre-2nd movie episode produced (though like most spongebob specials, it aired early/late compared to where it was in production order)
>>
>>87623037
They didn't think it would be a good idea to include plankton in this seeing as how Spongebob couldn't help but make a krabby patty no matter what they told him to make? I mean seriously, he could have hired spongebob and just tried to wait until he made a krabby patty and swoop in and steal it.
>>
>>87622839
>3 years ago today this horrible SpongeBob ''ratings trap'' special aired.
but the shitty Truth and Square special aired just today
>>
>>87622839
>>87623037
>>87625063
wait wait wait

wasn't this the same episode that not only rewrite and recycled the entire plot off "Le Big Switch" and had Squidward being based as fuck as the near end?
>>
>>87624933
Spongebob being a relented frycook wanted by many people is right back with his original characterization, rather than being a shitty frycook who works for Mr Krabs because he's dumb

>>87627680
People complain about scheduling for other shows but even Spongebob suffers from it
>>
>>87622839
Literally who cares?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.