[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>autistic shapeshifting elf Is Meggan the ultimate waifu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Meggan.jpg (71KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
Meggan.jpg
71KB, 362x500px
>autistic shapeshifting elf

Is Meggan the ultimate waifu? How fucking lucky is Captain Britain?
>>
literally who
>>
There's the downside that she'll unconsciously morph into what you like most, but at the cost of her own distinctive identity.
So as a waifu it's both literally perfect and dangerously too devout to your self-fulfillment
>>
File: meggan.jpg (37KB, 383x268px) Image search: [Google]
meggan.jpg
37KB, 383x268px
>>87623682
What if I liked it when she was a mothman-girl?
>>
>>87621903
>literally who
Fucking pleb
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>Elf
>>
>>87623682
And when she's not feeling confident, she'll just start morphing into the dream woman of whoever's closest. Remember when they got on that navy vessel so Kitty could use the bathroom?
>>
>>87621712
>Beast Boy perving from the branches
>>
>>87624863
To be fair both her and Brian's powers were glitching because they're both attuned to Bongland

but she did turn blue around Kurt quite naturally
>>
>>87625105
Wasn't that before their powers were attuned to Britain, tho?
>>
>her power is literally to turn into your sex fantasy
>>
>>87626386
Pretty much. Shapeshifting, empathy, flight, and super strength to begin with.

Later on she picked up the ability to control the elements.
>>
>>87621712
She's also romani. And this is the board that showered PAD with praise for going on an autistic rant about how much he hated gypsies.
>>
>>87626411
Nah, she's not Romani. She's a fairy.

She was just raised by gypsies for a while.
>>
>>87626441
She's a mutant, man, and most of what people hate about gypsies is cultural.
>>
>>87626465

her being a mutant was later retconned to her being a literal fey
>>
>mutant
>gypsy
>fair folk

What a shit show. She should be rope'd 10 times over.
>>
I want to stick it in her pooper
>>
Footfags LEAVE
>>
File: nightcrawler19.jpg (60KB, 475x269px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler19.jpg
60KB, 475x269px
>>87625105
Everyone's naturally turned on by Kurt though, chicks dig the fuzzy blue elf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.