[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont they just drop doomsday in the sun? even if he adapts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

File: Battletemplate_gvn.png (856KB, 525x640px) Image search: [Google]
Battletemplate_gvn.png
856KB, 525x640px
why dont they just drop doomsday in the sun?
even if he adapts to it, its not like he can get out, right?
>>
Why not just make another Doomsday and have the two fight each other forever trapped?
>>
>>87615849
They'd probably end up fusing into some kinda super Doomsday.
>>
>>87615781
First of all, what happens when that monster evolves a way to fly out?
Flight is about the only advantage Supes has against Doomsday in a fight.
Then there's the possibility that Doomsday evolves some way to survive that might harm the sun itself.
That really would be a "doomsday".
Then there's the whole Kryptonian origin part of it, Superman gets his power from the sun because of his unique Kryponian yadda-yadda etc... etc...
So is it a smart idea to toss Superman's Kryptonian-born greatest living threat into this proven power-source?
>>
>>87615849

Speaking of which, how is Eiling doing?
>>
>>87615883
But Goku's not there to teach them the fusion dance...?
>>
>>87615959
No one said he has to be thrown into our sun.
>>
>>87615959
how about a black hole?
it's far away enough that even if he somehow got out, he'd have no way to find his way back to Earth because Earth and the whole Solar system would have moved a few bajillion miles from where it was
>>
>>87615781
Forget the sun.
Chuck him in a blackhole.
Literally impossible for him to escape
Maybe he'd survive circling the singularity, but he will never be able to leave
>>
>>87616102
>>87616117
And what happens if he then evolves a way to tear his way out of said blackhole?
>>
>>87616072
Funfact: " The Sun" is actually not a scientific term but rather the *name* of our solar system's star.
There are no other "suns", only other stars.
>>
>>87616102
>>87616117
Who will take him into one, without him getting the upper hand in the way?
>>
>>87616230
Evolve all he wants, blackholes cannot be escaped.
It's how the universe works

If matter can escape a blackhole in ways other than Hawking radiation, then the universe will fill up with matter.
>>
File: Forku.jpg (433KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
Forku.jpg
433KB, 792x792px
>>87615781

But then he'd just eat the sun,

And then we'd be done.
>>
>>87616280
Superman can throw him with his super-aim.

He can't evolve unless he dies, right?
He's not Darwin
>>
Why don't we just create a set of circumstances where the greatest chance of his survival depends on him being nice to everybody?
>>
>>87616286
In our IRL reality, yeah, but in DC's comicbook science it'll probably just time-travel him somewhere.
>>
>>87615781
Doomsday's origin is retarded. How does cloning the remains of the previous being create a better being? Wouldn't he just make a new baby every time?
>>
>>87616356
OR... let's just toss him at Earth 3 and let Ultra-Man sweat over this for a change.
>>
>>87616311
>He can't evolve unless he dies, right?
He's evolved in real-time before.
>>
Doomsday evolves based on survival, right?
Why not drop him on a barren planet that does no harm to him but where he can't scape from
>>
>>87616388
(DC has never really thought out their science theories that much)
>>
>>87616388
I figured it works such that the dna is somehow independently hiveminded and intelligent, so doomsday was essentially a giant hive organism that could reconstruct should the joined organism fall and any remain.

It's a hard premise to make work.
>>
>>87616256
Huh that's a neat but of trivia
>>
>>87616405
Why does it have to be an unpleasant place?
Drop him off on Planet Paradise and let him evolve a way to cope with sunny beaches.
>>
>>87616311
Do you know how many millions of years would take to reach a black hole?
>>
>>87616286
Supes literally holds a black hole on his hand.
>>
>>87616388
I figured that it was some idea of 'every time he gets cloned, his healing factor gets a bit wonkier' until it reached the point where instead of just healing his wounds, it starts growing armor-like callouses over the wound, and then got pushed even further where it could 'heal' him to be immune to what inflicted the wound
>>
>>87616437
But he didn't create the original Ultimate, he used an alien baby and then cloned him repeatedly untill he got Doomsday.

My problem is that the alien somehow naturally evolved each time it was recreated. Why? If you sent me out in the wild and let me die, the made a clone of me from my remains, why would that be any better than me?
>>
>>87616286
not an issue when there's an omniverse collapsing and expanding regularly, redistributing matter and increasing or decreasing the number of universes so that everything fits
>>
>>87616230
nothing. he is adrift in space with no idea where he is relative to Earth. It'd be nice and peaceful for him. he wouldn't even have a reason to seek out Earth since he's no longer in danger.
>>
>>87616534
I figured the super scientists would have designed the baby with that sort of independently intelligent and self adapting dna in the first place.

If you were trying to engineer a super creature, you wouldn't do it without first tinkering.
>>
>>87616117
Supergirl can fly in and out of black holes no problem.

Doomsday would survive.
>>
>>87616581
>nothing. he is adrift in space with no idea where he is relative to Earth. It'd be nice and peaceful for him. he wouldn't even have a reason to seek out Earth since he's no longer in danger.

Ehh...before coming to earth, ALL that he did was wander on space and kill everything from whatever he landed on.
>>
Trap Doomsday in the SpeedForce
>>
>>87616692
Brilliant. Just brilliant. There's no way him evolving out of that situation could become a huge disaster.
>>
Besides maybe the Phantom Zone, just do what every race has done with Doomsday: Put him in a rocket, and pray to god he doesnt come back.
>>
>>87616534

It'd make sense if they released a million clones with minor tweaks, took the ones that lasted longest, recombined them, and released another million. They'd also need to have some guidance so that any clone that ran, hid, or tried to find some kind of equilibrium got sorted against.

Because really, you want the perfect organism to survive in an impossibly harsh environment, you're probably going to get something that looks like a rat, eats anything, and is very good at hiding and fucking.
>>
You know the funny thing is Doomsday in a way has already won. Long after every living thing in the universe has died and when every star will go out, he will endure. The only regret he may have, is the number of beings he didnt kill with his bare hands.
>>
>>87616690

Space is like 99.999(Fucktillionsof9's)99%empty space. If you hurl him in any given direction, even at light speed, him intersecting a celestial body will probably only happen sometime after the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>87616692
That's an idea Barry from the Flash TV show would have thought of.

Anon, do you want to see what a death machine that's evolved beyond the very fabric of Speed itself looks like?
>>
>>87616848
A very fast grey cactus.
>>
>>87616885
He'd pretty much instantaneously juice every living creature on earth.

One minute, people, next minute, lots of red smears everywhere.
>>
>>87616692
Zoom please
>>
File: Planarian_1.jpg (173KB, 657x514px) Image search: [Google]
Planarian_1.jpg
173KB, 657x514px
>>87616388
Ever read Swamp Thing? Just think of it like that.
>>
>>87615781
So, does doomsday evolve to combat the specific thing that killed him, or all things in that group?

I.E. If you killed him using a specific poison, would he be immune to all poisons, or just all similar poisons?

Was thinking maybe magic, as it has potentially infinite mutations of it's own, could be a way to finally shut him up.
But if you killed him with some kind of magic, and he came back, would he be immune to all magic?
>>
File: 132296641046724495529455344[1].png (375KB, 858x1250px) Image search: [Google]
132296641046724495529455344[1].png
375KB, 858x1250px
>>87616692
>>87616848
Putting a creature that can infinitely evolve into ANYTHING where time gets fucked up is a bad idea.

You're just opening the door to it evolving beyond the concept of time, which could do all kinds of crazy shit.
>>
>>87617059
Doomsday's OP ability is hard to gauge because its whatever the writer deems it to be. My assumption is that its basically a dramatic resistance to whatever killed him. However for your question I believe Doomsday is already immune to many, if not all, forms of poison/disease given his Kryptonian heritage
>>
>>87615781
They did that. Then global warming happened.
>>
>>87616256
Isn't there an actual name for our Sun that's just rarely used?
>>
File: 1476622293285.jpg (39KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476622293285.jpg
39KB, 480x320px
What do you think was the most radical death doomsday has ever died?
>>
>>87616256
Yeah and our system is called Sol, pretty unimaginative there
>>
>>87615781
If doomsday really can evolve to stop dying then the best evolution for him would do evolve the abilty to not be a raging dickhead. If he wasn't trying to kill everything all the time he wouldn't die and could just chill.
>>
>>87617157
He's made of solid rock that doesn't eat, drink, or breathe, I don't think poison is a problem for him.
>>
>>87617232
Probably the first time he was eaten by those goofy spikeyraptors on Prehistoric Kyrpton.
>>
>>87617248
So whats the Darwin environment to pull that off Einstein? And intellect isnt really the issue, he just fucking hates every living thing given his shitty childhood
>>
We need a list of ways to mellow out this spiked murder machine.
If he can adapt to the harshest conditions,why not have him adapt to the nicest of conditions?
I'd be pretty funny.
>>
>>87615959
Doomsday was made the way he is on Krypton, but he's not Kryptonian.
>>
>>87615781
For a brick that cannot fly, they seem to have a lot of trouble dealing with the guy. Just dropping him on an asteroid should pretty much get him out of everyone's hair forever.
>>
>>87616286
Pretty much this. He is physical only. So even if he evolves beyond spagettification and being smushed into a singularity he is still not leaving because he cannot fly.
>>
Just put him on Mojo.
>>
File: scp.682.jpg (377KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
scp.682.jpg
377KB, 1200x736px
>>87615781
could doomsday survive scp 682 gauntlet?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-t-98816-oc108-682
>>
>>87618297
>mogo loves to socialize
>>
>>87615781
Why doesn't Ray Palmer shrink him extremely small and put him somewhere else?
>>
Dr.fate could just put in a dimensional pocket of emptiness for eternity, never heard of evolution accounting for magic.
>>
>>87617198
Sol
>>
>>87618382

>682
>looks like a wolf

This honestly irks me far more than it should...
>>
File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Why doesn't thor just place his hammer on dooms day so he can't move unless he evolves to "lol I can use the hammer"
>>
>>87619344
thor isn't real
>>
>>87617243
I know there's a black Superman, and Supes gets his energy from the sun.

Have they ever made a "Sol food" joke?
>>
>>87619426
Probably considered too racist. Jokes can't be funny anymore.
>>
It's my understanding that doomsday can only evolve if he is killed. So any kind of status-floating around in some kind of pocket dimension devoid of any danger should be able to contain him indefinitely.
>>
>>87619475
You mean like the Phantom Zone? Superman doesn't even need to call anyone for help; he could stop Doomsday himself. So, why doesn't he?
>>
Well there are other people in the phantom zone. It would have to be his own personal floaty dimension.
>>
>>87619426
I don't think so but I bet Grant Morrison would do it if you mentioned it to him
>>
>>87619501

Cause he got killed the last time he did it
>>
>>87615959
the sun wouldn't kill him so evolution wouldn't be triggered
>>
>>87616761
That would actually be an interesting twist on the Doomsday concept. Instead of creating a super strong monster that kills everything you create something that can't die and breeds incredibly fast.

The threat is still the same-total destruction. They just accomplish it by eating everything like locusts and moving on to the next planet.

Basically you would have tribbles. Doomsday themed tribbles.

>>87617358
Probably something where he's killing illusions, not real things, and then make it so that if he gets along with certain illusions he kills things faster.

Basically simulate the survival conditions that led to humanity evolving compassion, except swap out "survival" for "can kill faster".

>>87618099
He can just jump to the next planet anon. This is a guy that punched out of the Phantom Zone. Superman had to throw him into pure entropy at the end of time itself to kill him "for good".
>>
>>87617248
He evolved intelligence before, he ended up weaker because he understood the concept of Death and learned fear.
>>
>>87616948
That was a real experiment but it turned out to be flawed because the worms could detect the chemical trail left by the previous worms. Plus no one has been able to replicate the results.
>>
>>87615959
>Then there's the possibility that Doomsday evolves some way to survive that might harm the sun itself.
>That really would be a "doomsday".
That... could actually be an awesome story.
>>
File: GVxa4brh.jpg (81KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
GVxa4brh.jpg
81KB, 1024x640px
>>87616230
>>
>>87616469
Superman flew Brainiac through TWO black holes and it didn't take him that long to do so.
>>
>>87616486
But then gets knocked back by Mammoth punching him. A couple Grant Morrison pages make 90% of Superman's adventures pretty awkward.
>>
>>87622113
And that effects comic books how?
>>
>>87616286
>yfw matter began escaping a ball hole 20 minutes ago, and the universe only has 3 hours before uninhabitability.
>>
>>87622169
Fucking Silver age.
>>
File: Do the Impossible.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Do the Impossible.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>87616286
>Superheros
>Not doing the impossible

Go and stay go anon.
>>
>>87616117
>>87616102
>>87616286
Superman and Waverider took Doomsday into the future, to the very last moment of the universe before it's destroyed by entropy, and left him there

Guess what?

He still escaped.

It's the classic "Joker problem". Literally no matter what way you devise to get rid of him, including killing him, he's going to come back because plot.
>>
>>87623299
>Joker
>An obnoxious favorite of writers who keeps showing up and stealing the spot light away from better characters and challenges

Doomsday is Superman's Joker.
>>
>>87623299
There is a simple way.

Go back in time to prehistoric Krypton and kill Doomsday, along with the dude who created him, before he could finally evolve into the Doomsday he is currently.

That or just kill the asshole who created him and adopt baby Doomsday.
>>
Just throw the Shaggy Man at Doomsday.

Literally Earth's version of the Ultimate project by Bertron.
>>
>>87623547
That is literally how Silver Age Superman would have dealt with the problem. Guy traveled through time more times than he used his heat vision.

Just rescue cute Doom-baby and raise him to love truth, justice, and the American way.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=n8a8UJnk2HY
>>
File: 1477972232512.gif (929KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477972232512.gif
929KB, 500x281px
throw him(it?) in the sun and he will eventually become Doctor Manhattan tier
>>
>>87615781
For once, in any media, I would like to see a guard force keeping people from throwing potentially dangerous stuff or individuals into the sun.
>>
>>87623715
>Somewhere, in a elseworld continuity, a Superman permanently defeated Doomsday, the one enemy that seemed to be never truly defeated, by saving his younger incarnation from the torment that shaped him into what he is via time-travel.

>The baby, that was supposed to become Doomsday instead became a mighty champion that would stand up for those who cannot defend themselves. And growing up under the influence of the Man of Steel further reinforced this.

Now I seriously would love to see this, as well good Doomsday fighting his mainstream incarnation.
>>
>>87615781

He can teleport now across interplanetary distances.
>>
>>87624354
That would make an amazing Imaginary Story. The worst part would be the ending which would say "unfortunately, this was just an imaginary story and things didn't end up this way."
>>
>>87616286
Tell that to Godzilla.
>>
>>87624422
>This was just an imaginary story
>Aren't they all?

>>87624354
God that would be nice.

He becomes a philosopher hero, traveling the universe righting wrongs and collecting stories and information about people. Sense he can't die he wants to preserve as much knowledge in his mind as possible. He becomes living time capsule of cultures. He takes the name Doomsday because that is what he and he alone will one day meet.

Throughout the story he worries that one day Super-dad won't be around anymore. Superman (in this story) is mortal. Doomsday is not. Superman becomes his Jor-El and Pa Kent. He knows he won't be able to meet Doomsday's destiny with him but teaches him how to carry on without him.

The story ends at the end of time. At Doomsday. And Doomsday draws the a familiar S in the fabric of space and time. He is alone, the last thing in the universe. But he remembers. And if he is to live forever then the memories will live forever as well. And he sleeps, and he dreams, and the universe is reborn as his dreams.

Too gay? Could it work?
>>
>>87624559
>Aren't they all?
NO MOORE

THEY AREN'T

I can't think of that phrase without remembering the entirety of that comic and wanting to strangle Alan Moore for ruining Superman by adding all that nonsense that he adds for all his comics. It wasn't a Superman comic written by Alan Moore, it was an Alan Moore comic starring Superman.
>>
>>87624422
Yeah. Especially the G-Day vs. B-Day fight since the latter would be far more powerful...unless the good Doomsday would also be cloned continuously like his mainstream incarnation and fueled by sheer determination until he would achieve the same level of vanilla Doomsday.

But still I don't know how to make this without having the good Doomsday turning evil, but with the ability to actually think and to make plans.

>>87624559
That would be incredibly heartwarming and sad at the same time. But mostly heartwarming.

And then after aeons the universe is reborn, and he is to witness the big bang.
>>
>>87624598
>But still I don't know how to make this without having the good Doomsday turning evil, but with the ability to actually think and to make plans.

"Superman, if I die a hero I want you to clone me until I become the strongest hero ever!"
He keeps getting killed by villains until he develops immunities and becomes incredibly OP but with the heart of a hero.

I don't think he should reach the same level of power as evil Doomsday though.
>>
>>87624664
Hmmm. This would work.

Also I think he would match his mainstream counterpart with the very fact that he would be capable of thinking and making plans that would balance out the differences.
>>
>>87624664
>Doomsday becomes a race of proud warrior clones who fight for justice. Probably best buds with Orion and Big Barda.

>>87624598
>>87624559
>>87624354
>>87623715
>Doomsday becomes a philosophical immortal hero who wanders the universe collecting stories and lore to save inside himself

Fuck. Why is it that the concept of Doomsday has so much potential but he just becomes a big GRRR ARRR GRRR monster whenever he's written into comics?
>>
>>87624749
>Doomsday becomes a race of proud warrior clones who fight for justice.
I feel weird now because I had this same idea but with Golden Age Superman. Every city on Earth would have his own GA Superman who fights for the little guy. I just didn't know how to explain the clone aspect.
>>
>>87624772
>Kill that kills Superman becomes original Superman

Someone tell Morrison. He'd kill to write it.
>>
>>87615781
He could just become a deadly spore and fly away/eat out the sun like in Doomed.
>>
>>87615781
Knowing Doomsday, he'd probably evolve in such a way that he could eat or otherwise destroy the sun. That in itself would be a major problem.
>>
>>87624811
I don't know what this means.
>>
>>87624749
>Fuck. Why is it that the concept of Doomsday has so much potential but he just becomes a big GRRR ARRR GRRR monster whenever he's written into comics?

Because we cannot have nice things.
>>
>>87615781
errrr, the sun is made of lava he can just swim out?
>>
>>87625006
The sun is made of plasma (think gas, but with even less-dense and even faster-moving clusters of atoms; for example: what happens to the air when a lightning bolt forms), not a liquid/semi-solid like lava.
>>
File: spectre-59.jpg (398KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
spectre-59.jpg
398KB, 1024x1561px
>>87615781
Why didn't the Spectre just pass judgement on Doomsday?
>>
>>87625060
He can only go after whoever God tells him to go after. Literal deus ex machina.
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 1000x1537px
>>87625060
Because Spectre always has a fucking excuse not to end the plot
>>
>>87623547
Ah you see now modern Doomsday will evolve away to be resistant to timeline changes
Blah blah blah immune to tachyons or something
>>
>>87625145
NO!

This is not how gaining immunities works.

This would be the APEX OF BULLSHIT.

THE BULLSHIT TO END ALL BULLSHIT.

Even someone who can gain immunities cannot gain a immunity from being erased from the timeline.

No author would do something that is this BULLSHIT.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x573px
>>87625224
Maybe I'll grant him immunity from plot devices. Maybe I'll grant him immunity from being affected by the author. There's no telling what I can do.
>>
>>87625224
Maybe he punches so hard ends up in the place where metaphorical concepts are real and then he beats the avatar of Retcons to death?
>>
>>87625262
>>87625312
Goddammit.

My brain hurts. Let me rest for a moment...
>>
>>87625312
Goes to Plato's Form land and punches the Forms out. Whoops looks like math isn't real anymore. Thanks, Doomsday!
>>
>>87625312
>>87625486
>>87625224
>What is Superboy Prime?
>>
>>87625627
Yeah but with Doomsday and through the excuse of "immunity" and "evolution."
>>
>>87624470
How the fuck did he get out of that? I was happy he did as a kid but now it just bothers me
>>
>>87625674
What if Doomsday kills the concept of evolution, can he die?
>>
>>87625697
Someone else has to do that and that's how Doomsday dies forever.
>>
>>87615781
Because that's expensive
>>
>>87625738
How exactly you kill a concept?
>>
>>87625838
There are planes of the multiverse where they are real.
Superman has been a few times
>>
>>87625838
batman punches it really hard

same way he beats dr manhattan
>>
>>87625134
Sounds like a cop out. Spectre may in fact be the most useless cape there is.
>>
>>87623597
Now this would be an interesting fight. They have never come to blows before, have they? I'd like to see what happens if they ever did.
>>
>>87623199

Nice dubs.

But this didn't happen in the Silver Age, did it? I feel like this was recently.

New 52 Superman had some nice powerwank desu compared to his predecessor.
>>
>>87616048
Yeah but Doomsday works in weird ways.
Like how not too long ago Superman destroyed Doomsday but the dustcloud left of Doomsday's remains ended up infecting Superman causing him to turn into this rampage monster SUPERDOOM

... COMICBOOKS!
>>
>>87623299
>Superman and Waverider took Doomsday into the future, to the very last moment of the universe before it's destroyed by entropy, and left him there
>Guess what?
>He still escaped.

because a fucking third party pulled his ass out of it. he did not spontaneously adapt to get out of it.
>>
>>87625922
So Doomsday is like some ugly and complex version of BuuI wonder what would happen if Buu Absorbs Doomsday?
>>
>>87626043
>Implying Buu would be able to do it
>>
>>87626122
>chocolate beam
>eats him
It's that easy. Takes two seconds.
>>
>>87626150
>Buu Doomsday
How you destroy a shit ike that?
>>
>>87625922
What happened to DOOMED?
>>
I will never understand how people like this fucker.
>>
>>87626527
I think the people who like him are just the same people who enjoy power-levels, for whatever reason.
>>
>>87626194
Delete universe, start over
>>
>>87615781
Because doomsday is a shit character.
He is written be people who dont understand the word evolution, much less the concept.
And he will only survive or be killed by plot devices.

Logic would suggest that simply freezing him in time would fix the problem, but no shitty writing means he will "evolve" somehow.
>>
>>87622147

Done before in the final night event. And would probably end the same way but less awesome.
>>
>>87624559
>>87624422
>>87624354

I'd read the fuck out of this.
>>
>>87626527
>>87626619

I like the concept of having a character that you can't reliably defeat by heroically punching harder. I also like the idea of having the highest 'power level' character be just this mindless monster. Doomsday sometimes comes close to that.
>>
>>87626728
see >>87627363
>>
>>87619246
Badguy?
>>
>>87627176
You and me.

On the other hand, I'd wonder how mainstream DC characters would react if they met such a Doomsday...
>>
>>87615781
if an object immune to a power source has something to obstruct it, it eventually causes problems
>>
>>87627363
Doomsday isn't mindless though, he can read, speak and understand distances, he's been pretty sentient since Death of Superman.
>>
>>87628643
Yeah, but he's still a hate-fueled engine of destruction that comes back stronger every time he dies.
>>
File: 1474911249488.png (768KB, 699x566px) Image search: [Google]
1474911249488.png
768KB, 699x566px
>>87625224
>>
>>87626194
Vegetto, if there's any more "lol I win" character let me know.

Love the smug bastard tho
>>
>>87627363
But there are better DC characters who fit all those niches.
>>
>>87616748
>>87616848
>>87617153
Fuck you guys it could work technically he is not dying so he's trapped there with no means of escape unless somehow he dies
>>
>>87619501
Because the last time Doomsday was sent to the Phantom Zone, he punched his way out. You can't stop Doomsday, but you can delay him for a while.
>>
File: 1472448018427.jpg (49KB, 398x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472448018427.jpg
49KB, 398x450px
What would a philosophical good version of doomsday look like? Probably like his evil counterpart, but more defensive armor plates instead of murder-spikes.
A peaceful immortal giant, preserving the life of the universe and all of its knowledge,capable of mass destruction and great humility.
>>
>>87633305
Accelerator from Index..
>>
>>87634140
My god we have reached some Dragon Ball powerlevel bullshit here.
>>
>>87624559
so doomsday evolves to become azathoth
>>
>>87634770
>reached
We was always there.
>>
>>87616457
I NOW DEMAND A DRAWFRIEND to put him on a sunny beach in shades with a drink in hand.

T
>>
>>87635623
Since when?
>>
>>87635805
Silver age.
>>
>>87616256
Except this is a comic book world. You don't know what other planets call their star.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.